Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe ask Matty to have both cars ready, that way of you don't make it he can just switch over to the 18. I'm really not concerned to much about the 42 running. If it does end up empty, Chqr may still be wanting to race.

I already have the 2010 18 I think, that would be the M&M's car yes? And I can easily fork out for the 42 if I don't already have it.

mattymc96
I already have the 2010 18 I think, that would be the M&M's car yes? And I can easily fork out for the 42 if I don't already have it.

That's right mate.

Knelly
That's right mate.

Good, plenty of miles on it too..:)

I don't mind who I race for tonight as long as I do 👍

I can spectate if you're okay with that? I'm not so sure if I want to race, or if I can even make it in the first place...

Room up now in my lounge. We need 16 people to test if it is fixed.. join.

OK buds, if you've got that space, I'll hop in. Trying to be careful though, don't want bad karma this close to the Season 3 draft.

However, I had better ditch all this pessimistic talk and go for it. :P

Here's hoping I can do full-time next season, but if there's a 200 lap race like this season, I'll need to do quite a bit of planning and such to get through it (refueling myself as well as the car during pitstops and such :P).

My situation would be better if the races started an hour earlier, but somehow I've got the feeling that it won't fit everyone very well.

Last edited:
If Carb's in I'll take Knelly's seat if he can't join since I have the #18 and Carb can race #42. 👍

Funny enough, #42 is the only car I have aside from #83...

I'll be happy with that matty, since if I recall correctly, dowhat already has the 2010 #83.

I'm sending my spreadsheet of 12 tunes. Restrictor plate, 892 BHP and Indy. If anyone wants it, be sure to PM me.

I currently use automatic and a DS3 but it might be of value to a few people in here as I've shared it with two guys here already.

Its not trade secret or anything but I'd like to prove myself as being capable off the track despite not being on the track for most of this season.

EDIT2: Just go here:

http://gtpnascar.webs.com/chqrtunes.html

Orange denotes a loose and a less than satisfactory tire degrading tune. Green denotes a happy tune.

Cheeky hint but changing the transmission, toe and camber on the Indy 892 BHP gives a really solid tire saving HSR tune.

Last edited:
A fantastic 4th place for the #11 team, who managed to hold the hard charging #14 of Mudd off. Regrettably the #11 clipped the #18a of Knelly early on when he (#11) misjudged the gap. Mechanical issues later lead to the #18a's retirement. Also the #20 of Mstall managed 9th.

Furinkazen
A fantastic 4th place for the #11 team, who managed to hold the hard charging #14 of Mudd off. Regrettably the #11 clipped the #18a of Knelly early on when he (#11) misjudged the gap. Mechanical issues later lead to the #18a's retirement. Also the #20 of Mstall managed 9th.

I was #18b ;)

I know Furi really got a good look at the front of the #14 for about 25 laps today, next week I'll show you how the rear looks. Good race.

I know Furi really got a good look at the front of the #14 for about 25 laps today, next week I'll show you how the rear looks. Good race.

Next week is my final race for the #11 team, bring it ;)

Gutted for you mate, awful how you've been so unlucky after a great start to the Chase.

My fault on the first incident Knelly, I simply ran out of room.... :scared:

I guess this race lowered my value in the draft noticeably, but you can't help it when you fall out of the draft...

Really wanted to join in tonight since even before Knelly asked me to I was targeting this race but my GT5 wouldn't work today.:(

Here's the crack.

blackberry015.jpg

I held myself from taking out niop a few times n he knows it. Also mstall stay the f#ck away from me next two races unless u want to finish last. I'm SERIOUS!

I held myself from taking out niop a few times n he knows it. Also mstall stay the f#ck away from me next two races unless u want to finish last. I'm SERIOUS!

Hey hey back off my team mate. Not his fault your team went out of business! :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back