• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The current draft:

Niop- #14
Joe- #43 (2010)
Homeslice- unable to race full time
Drop- pass, as he doesn't want to be a team owner due to having to consult team owners sometimes.
Knelly- #42

Next up we have Mudd. After that we have Crazy, dowhat13, M-Stall41, ACDC, and Furi. Then we move down to those who didn't make the chase.

The current draft:

Niop- #14
Joe- #43 (2010)
Homeslice- unable to race full time
Drop- pass, as he doesn't want to be a team owner due to having to consult team owners sometimes.
Knelly- #42

Next up we have Mudd. After that we have Crazy, dowhat13, M-Stall41, ACDC, and Furi. Then we move down to those who didn't make the chase.

Bet they reform Red Bull.

Wow, Knelly's pick caught me off gaurd a little. Good choice though, Knelly, don't think you can go wrong teaming up with 'Two-time'. You'll have to give me a few minutes to play 'PM tag', then I'll give my choice. :D

Glad to have you on the team, Knelly. 👍 You had me a bit worried with the big time gap, and I was a bit worried you'd changed your mind. But I think we're going to make a good team, and don't worry, it's not so bad having a target on you. :sly: Anyhow, time to get to work. You'll have a PM shortly.

Glad to have you on the team, Knelly. 👍 You had me a bit worried with the big time gap, and I was a bit worried you'd changed your mind. But I think we're going to make a good team, and don't worry, it's not so bad having a target on you. :sly: Anyhow, time to get to work. You'll have a PM shortly.

So Knelly takes Jakob's ride... he has a lot to live up to :lol:

S3 discussions already, Nice 👍

Glad to be on board, and can't wait to get in my new seat. :D

With early selections out of the way, I can now reveal a couple of things (but not the Ford line up).

Until about 20 hours ago, Ford would have been me, Homeslice, and Knelly (you probably could have guessed that from the race). With Homeslice not being able to race full time next season, this left us with a seat to fill. I found a third driver, and then Knelly had to decide what he'd do from a few options he had. After a little, he said he wouldn't be in Ford after all, so I found another driver. He nearly changed his mind to stay in Ford, but I was offline catching up on the bud shootout and gatorade duels, so he stuck with his decision and joined Niop.

I know im pretty far down the draft but just wondering, of those people infront of me are any of you guys interested in hendrick motorsports

Alright, the team owner draft has really shaken things up so far, no reason to stop now. I mentioned earlier this season that I wanted to be able to concentrate more on my own race without the distraction of team ownership. I'm gonna stick with that and pass on ownership. Obviously, I've already got my seat arranged, but I'll wait until all the teams have owners decided and let my new boss announce it :D.

Okay, your turn, Crazy.

I believe when you're Team Boss has their seat sorted, as you were above them, you can be acknowledge in the seat before all teams have an Owner.

Think that's right.

Yup, I really like how this is unfolding. Alot of changes going on, gonna break up any patterns that had been forming, should make Season 3 even more exciting.

kenkwilinski
I will take ownership of Hendrick's Motorsports!

Does this mean you'll stop trying to wreck Hendrick cars? Is it still cool if everyone else does it?

Who's next? Is Mudd now able to make his announcement? Will Dowhat take Gibbs or Redbull? What are MStalls plans?

Awesome!

I can make all races bar: SSRX (For now) and any 1hour30+ race.

Hope someone wants me, much better elsewhere apart from Indy.. Don't like that track all too much although happy to do 80-100 laps there.

Anyway I don't know who to PM on asking for a seat so I'll leave it too the draft to work its way all the way down to me or until I'm wanted. :gtpflag:

So Drop, if Mudd or Dowhat are going to drive in Hendrick or Ford, can they advise it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back