Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
kenkwilinski
I got rid of it well because they are gone and no more Vickers. I'd take #4 for Hanedricks if we had it in GT5. But yea, I'd say that team is bad luck like a night of Jager Bombs :cheers:

So all this time, you weren't trying to wreck Hendrick drivers, you were trying to steal their cars. That makes a lot more sense. :)

So all this time, you weren't trying to wreck Hendrick drivers, you were trying to steal their cars. That makes a lot more sense. :)

Well I tried to beat them by winning and that didn't work. So I beat them the only way I knew how...and that was to beat their cars up. Beat them up so bad that the Champion couldn't even return to his car.

kenkwilinski
Well I tried to beat them by winning and that didn't work. So I beat them the only way I knew how...and that was to beat their cars up. Beat them up so bad that the Champion couldn't even return to his car.

Didn't you take that very same car? :lol:

:nervous:Getting quite tense now. I never planned on the draft getting so close to me. If mustard doesn't take Red Bull I have no idea what I will do.:nervous:

Mustard has stated that he only wants to run the road courses, but that was before he had a chance to own a team. We need confirmation, he was last online an hour and a half ago.

Tree'd. Good one, Funky. :lol:

I got rid of it well because they are gone and no more Vickers. I'd take #4 for Hanedricks if we had it in GT5. But yea, I'd say that team is bad luck like a night of Jager Bombs :cheers:

That sucks, I now officially don't have anyone to cheer for in NASCAR even though I never watch it on TV :crazy:

I should use this time for team owners to apply for my abilities next season? Otherwise my decision on ownership should I get it will be obvious.

I don't know what I'll do.. But it wony get to me anyway :)

I should use this time for team owners to apply for my abilities next season? Otherwise my decision on ownership should I get it will be obvious.

This is exactly why I told everyone to show up to every race possible if they wanted a ride for season three. Other than the obvious chance to put up good numbers as an audition for prospective owners, it looks like just a few points here and there might be the difference between not having a ride at all or outright owning a team for next season. :ouch:

I gotta say, I am pleasantly surprised at how the ownership draft has shaken everything up so far. When I first read through the process during last season, I figured for sure the top finishers would grab up ownership as fast as posable and the teams really wouldn't change much. It pretty cool to now see how much the teams have changed and to see some of the guys that were worried about getting a seat now getting a chance to own a team. Nice job setting this up, Drop.

I think only two drivers are in the same seats as last Season. Actually, just one is Joe is driving the older model #99.

Other is obviously Mstall.

It was in the interest of this series that I chose not to complete every race (lag) but I had shown some good races that I thought might have made an impact on some drivers.

It was in the interest of this series that I chose not to complete every race (lag) but I had shown some good races that I thought might have made an impact on some drivers.

I remember you being very fast at Monza, more than I remember your lag from later in the season. Then again, my memory might not be as sharp as those that got collected in the lag accident though. :scared:

Either way, if your lag is settled, I think you'll be a great owner for season 3, should you want the opportunity. The hardest job you'll have is narrowing 5-6 really good, deserving drivers down to just 2 seats.

Just remember guys, we are going to do the same thing at the end of season 3, so this is all going to happen again before too long. Drive your hardest this season to improve your draft position for season 4.

Last edited:
I am pleased to announce that DexterWhite5150 will be piloting the #11 car for JGR. We at JGR were impressed with Dexter's performances in the Thursday Night NASCAR series and we feel he is going to mesh well with the rest of the team.

I appreciate all the drivers who showed interest in JGR and we look forward to racing everyone next season in Cup.

JGR will now turn its focus to filling our two Nationwide-Only Seats in the upcoming GTP Nationwide Series. We are actively looking for drivers who want to move up the GTP ladder and want to run a full season of Nationwide racing

Saw that one coming and it's a great move. You have a very strong team MStall. I'm sure I can speak for Niop as well in that we both look forward to racing you over S3.

SGR have one seat filled in NNS, and have started the process of looking for their partner. Of course, some of this will depend on the final seats being filled here.

Very good choice, Mstall. I can't stop checking the thread today. The suspense is killing me, I'm anxious to find out who steps up as the new owner. I'm also anxious to find out who my forth teammate will be. I'm really looking forward to being on a four car team after surviving a nearly solo season.

Hey guys. I think I'd like to come back for season 3 if possible. The only issue on my part is that the races are supposed to start right as my FMSC races end. I'll try to see if I can work around it

But yeah, if I'm allowed and can find a seat, I'd like to give this a shot again. 👍

Draft progress:

Stewart-Ganassi Racing: (Owner) Niop- #14, Knelly- #42 FULL

Ford Racing: (Owner) Joe- #43 (2010), Furinkazen- #43 (2011), TomMcD- #99 FULL

Hendrick Motorsports: (Owner) Crazy- #24 (2011), DoWhat- #48, Mudd- #88, Akmuq- #24 (2010) FULL

Joe Gibbs Racing: (Owner) M-Stall- #20, Droptop- #20 (2010 Gamestop), ACDC- #18, Dexter- #11 FULL

Red Bull Racing: (Owner) Funkyducks- #83, ???- #83 (2010), ???- #83 (2011) 2 spaces remaining

Homeslice- unable to race full time.

Last edited:
Nothing to be announced tonight as I am waiting to hear from a few guys overseas and they are probably asleep. And anyways what a race! Crash on lap 2! Now the fire! They make us look good :)

May I be #83 car any color to be on the team of Red Bull Racing? I don't want to be the team owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back