Citroën C4 Coupe @ Mt Aso Compact Enduro *mcrc* Sun.@ 4pm EDT/ 9pm BST

I am imagining stock Samba Bus race, crawling the hill climb at 8 mph ... climb strategy become race deciding factor lol. I also find that van or minivan and high ground clearance handles quite well on this track, MR and FR are pretty nice here, but FF and 4WD should take note of some corners that might induce understeer.

Send me FR if anyone want to download the track, or Melon could host it as well :)

Last edited:
Hey I'm going to have to cancel my appearence this Sunday because I'm out of town for the weekend :(

I do have to work this weekend, but with any luck I can wrap things up early on Sunday and be here for the race...I'm about 90% confident:tup:👍

Sorry for barely posting in here - I've been pretty busy and haven't had time to sort out my C4.

Katiegan / wolfdragon97 / Gris Fer Pe & In-Violet

Gonna go get some practice in the C4 now!

Looking good for me making it today..odds up to about 95% now...lol.

Watermelon, just as a heads up.
I may not be able to make it as for BST time it's late (which I'm fine with) BUT I don't think I can do it and actually wake up at 5:00 in the morning

Sunday, 16 September 2012, 20:21:33 BST In London
At least thats how it is shown in timeanddate.com
But it is 22:23 CEST

UK time is GMT, but the UK time and GMT time are listed seperate and have different times. Does that mean I'm missing the race or it starts in 20 minutes?

Just to let you know, I'll probably have to break away from the race near the end for about 5 mins or so.

Since it's her series i'm stealing melons layout. :)

Results

1)
goldtrophy.gif
Johnnypenso / Johnnypenso / purple & gold
2)
silvertrophy.gif
jammy21 / GTP_Jammy / Silver
3)
bronzetrophy.gif
Phouchg / xNikodemusx / Black
4) Ridox2JZGTE / GTP_Orido / Blue
5) GranTurismo916 / atongo619 / Red
6) dmihaylov / mitaches / Gold
7) Katiegan / wolfdragon97 / Grey

Some incidents but a really fun race, too bad you had to miss it Melon. :/

I would've bene in, but i didn't have the lounge as a friend, and no one else in the league was my friend either. :(

It was my first time at this track and it was hard not to touch the wall at all. Even the slightly touch is damagin your car. But except that it was okey. We have to do something like this in a bigger track it will be fun.

Melon: sorry you miss this - get well soo :)

It was fun to watch replay when Johnny and Orido did not see each other. They damaged their cars badly. Run all over each other. Once flying high in the air :)

^LOL, I never knew I ran over JohnnyPenso :), if my car was not damaged that bad, I could have hold my position when Niko was catching up, great race by the way, I really have fun, but it's a shame we have network glitch like this.

Yes you were constantly contact each other first in beginning of the race and then again after Johnny's pitstop. Apparently you both didn't see yourself damaged but on my replay your cars were so badly damaged that they should be undriveable.

Last edited:
Back