Claim your prize, 300SRT8Fan's free mega raffle. Claim your prize!!

• Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 166 comments

Did you sign up?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No.

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WINNER! Thank you! 👍

You can send it to the same account to which you wanted to send the RUF Replica. :)

And now for the winner...... Number 35 is drawn!!!!!!!!! XvXCRUZXvX wins a Killionaire tuned ACR!!!!!! Congratulations to all the car winners!!!👍👍👍

Congrats. :)

I`m happy...
niko-bellic.jpg

And now for the paint winners... BlaNkO 3, Ericiscoollike, symo63, un4givn8, jedisteampunk, Outeke, Thenextbob, gt5fanatec, Crook, and last but not least BoldlyGoGT5! Congratulations to all!!:)

And now for the paint winners... BlaNkO 3, Ericiscoollike, symo63, un4givn8, jedisteampunk, Outeke, Thenextbob, gt5fanatec, Crook, and last but not least BoldlyGoGT5! Congratulations to all!!:)

Damn I didn't win anything.:guilty:

rotfl.gif

NikoBellic
I have it.
I can send later on.

Thanks!:D
Do you want anything back?

300SRT8Fan

Yay at least i got a paint ^^
FR incoming

Woohoo I won! :D :D :D
I'm fine with my current paint stock, so use the paint for somebody else mate!

Congrats to everybody who won during this great raffle 👍

Woohoo I won! :D :D :D
I'm fine with my current paint stock, so use the paint for somebody else mate!

Congrats to everybody who won during this great raffle 👍

Alright then. number 16 is drawn. SSSafari480 wins a paint item.

Please send me a PM to claim your prize. First come, first serve. If you do not claim your prize within 2 weeks, you will not win a prize.

Hey I won some paint. I'm good for paint so perhaps you could pass it on to somebody less fortunate than me. Thanks for your generosity.

I also won paint from this giveaway,but i already FR'd you but no paints.My PNS is WagnerAlmeida

Back