Compatible Tablets ?

OMG I'm finally able to download it on my Tablet...

I could confirm that the App works with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230

Works on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7" (4.2.2), I have the .apk if anyone needs it.

Screenshot_2015-09-30-18-32-35.jpg

Works on my LG G3 (D855), app must be sideloaded. Will edit this post with screen grabs.

People who keep asking me for the .apk file. I dont want to break the AUP, have asked @Famine if its OK to share the link to it here.

Working on my 4.1.2 jellybean Samsung note 10.1, I'm in the UK, if u go to google playstore app it says not compatible In your country I went to google play store website in google chrome within the tablet and I was able to download it and :D

Works on my LG G3 (D855), app must be sideloaded. Will edit this post with screen grabs.

People who keep asking me for the .apk file. I dont want to break the AUP, have asked @Famine if its OK to share the link to it here.
Mind PM'ing me where you got the .apk? I'd love to try it on my G3 VS985.

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to find the .apk so I'm installing right now.

SM-T330NU... I have one of those and it is currently listed as incompatible in my browser. Perhaps it just isn't available yet in Canada. Edit: Can't even find it in the play store app.
It's gone live in America. Can confirm SM-T330NU works.

The web page has now listed the SM-T330NU as being compatible for me, so Canada should be a go now. If I can get an APK of it, I'm going to try it on my Galaxy S6 as well.

Had the "not available in your country", until I turned location on. I'm using "Asus MeMO 7 tablet" working just fine for me guys

Works on a Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10 inch (smt530)

(Also seems to work on a Samsung S4 mini... but it's text is too damn small to read)

Just downloaded the apk from another topic ( or this topic.), installed it on my samsung S5
works, exported test track (login on psn with my phone)
start up ps3, go to import menu and get the track from psn, testdrive and after one lap a save to the gallery is unlocked.
Small screen, yes, but it works even if google playstore says it's incompatible.
too bad i had to download the single apk, google should let me install it anyway, but hmm, it's google.

2013 Nexus 7, Android 5.1.1, works perfectly. Doesnt show in store, but search in Google gives a direct store link to install.

Officially works with Lenovo A8 A5500-F. However, it seems I can't export tracks to GT6 yet.

I made a 2.25mi oval as a test to see if I can export, but to no avail.

UPDATE 8:12pm PDT: Reinstalled program and rebooted tablet, logging in now works. However I lost my original track I made. I recreated it, but is .02mi shorter (2.23mi) and is now on GT6.

I also worked on a point-to-point track similar to a Touge or rally stage, at a bit over 4 miles long. However it will be installed to GT6 Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Works fine on a Galaxy Note 2 with the help of the APK. As for the export issues, a reboot did the trick for me.

I have an asus and i´ve made tracks but can´t transfer them, always unable to connect. Made not bad replica of autodromo do estoril and a sloppy road atlanta circuit and can't race it.

Back