Compatible Tablets ?

I'm running the iPad Air 1, and it works good. However, there is one HUGE flaw. For some reason (most likely a glitch), iPad Air 1's won't transfer tracks. It either doesn't advance to the sign in page or just freezes on the sign in page and then crashes.

I have an asus and i´ve made tracks but can´t transfer them, always unable to connect. Made not bad replica of autodromo do estoril and a sloppy road atlanta circuit and can't race it.

Reboot and try again, would love to see that Estoril track you've made:cheers:

Works on Samsung Tab S (7") on first try. Wonder, is it possible to paste my track illustration from a file, makes it more fast and accurate. That will be good to some real track which are not available on GT6.:cheers:

Mine is working great on the Nexus 7 with 5.1. The app is still not available if France so i grabbed the APK file and it works perfectly.

I'm using a Google Nexus 7 2nd gen (2013) and it works perfectly. Google still releases the latest version of Android for this tablet, and it has a quad-core CPU with 2GB ram, so it's going to stay relevant for quite sometime. If you're looking for a tablet then this one is a perfect choice because i'm seeing them on Ebay from around $70 - $120 used.

Works on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" running Android 4.2.2.

Downloaded app from the store using the Tablet's Chrome browser and NOT the PlayStore app (the path editor did not appear at all using the PlayStore app).

Have managed to successfully install & run the app and create, transfer, import and use tracks (both self-made and those of others') without issue... so far.

Anybody know if this works with a Hudl?

A few weeks back my laptop went tits up(no more WRS TT-gutted),and since then I've been on a borrowed Hudl 2.I followed the link posted on here and all seems good-I have'nt installed it though as there is not enough room to install it and as its not my tablet,I don't want to start deleting stuff,but yeah the Hudl 2 appears to support the app.
Hope this helps...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 7 inch tablet - The APK works perfectly even though as far as I know it was not listed as compatible, at least when I tried to go on Play Store using the browser

A few weeks back my laptop went tits up(no more WRS TT-gutted),and since then I've been on a borrowed Hudl 2.I followed the link posted on here and all seems good-I have'nt installed it though as there is not enough room to install it and as its not my tablet,I don't want to start deleting stuff,but yeah the Hudl 2 appears to support the app.
Hope this helps...

Cheers, I might pick one up this weekend then since they're less than a hundred quid nowadays.

Cheers, I might pick one up this weekend then since they're less than a hundred quid nowadays.

Before you buy one,I'll see my mate this afternoon and ask her what I can delete so I can see if it does install,as I wouldn't want you to drop that sort of money on something that doesn't work-although I'm pretty sure its compatible.I'll post up later when I know if it works.

Before you buy one,I'll see my mate this afternoon and ask her what I can delete so I can see if it does install,as I wouldn't want you to drop that sort of money on something that doesn't work-although I'm pretty sure its compatible.I'll post up later when I know if it works.

I'd appreciate that, thanks 👍

Back