CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Ha ha! I was going to say....

Good to see an M3 make an appearance! 👍

Could you post your bhp and weight and if you are using aero (so I can add you to the Club Car table)

sure, just need to run a few laps with and without wing to finalize setup. I will post it shortly

wow! I put aero rear wing on M3 car feels like its on rails.

M3 GTR '03
250 hp
1349 kg
with aero wing. did a 5 lap run, best lap was 1.27 :sly:

Anyone else got lap times to compare?

Heh, nice, an E46 GTR. Probably de-tuned to oblivion though :sly: a stock one with engine rebuilded, no run-in should be at 499PP.

ClubCarsR2.png

ClubCarsR4.png

ClubCarsR8.png

Best time - 1:29.8 (offline & not using the concrete run-offs!!!)

Tables for R2 & R4 provided for cross-reference...

If everyone could post their set-ups for the R8 table please, I'd be most grateful 👍

1:27.039 online. Same power and weight as last time out. 250 BHP, 1260 kg. No aero. With having loads of SC practice at DFR, I love this combo. Takes a bit of getting used to the SH tyres after using the SS and SM in the Elise.

Blimey some quick times there! Struggling to break 1.30 offline at mo ! Wondering whether to take weight out but I know that it can't be be undone so don't want to ruin the balance of the car!

Two wheels on the track and inside solid white line and two wheels on concrete considered legal?

"If everyone could post their set-ups for the R8 table please, I'd be most grateful "

noob question, whats R8 table :D

Two wheels on the track and inside solid white line and two wheels on concrete considered legal?

Yeah, and thats both of the concretes. The one under the tunnel and the one after. As long as there are 2 wheels on the track.👍

1:27.039 online. Same power and weight as last time out. 250 BHP, 1260 kg. No aero. With having loads of SC practice at DFR, I love this combo. Takes a bit of getting used to the SH tyres after using the SS and SM in the Elise.

Nice lap time Geordie, ADE. Tested Espirt 350 and M3. Almost same, only M3 handling is spot on and more fun to drive :D

M3 so much nicer to drive, compared to the rowdy Acura NSX RM :crazy: and SC cup Elise. Compared to my tame, civilized M3 :sly: That Elise is an axe murderer. Make a mistake * swish* takes your head off :scared:

iceandspice
"If everyone could post their set-ups for the R8 table please, I'd be most grateful "

noob question, whats R8 table :D

Round 8 table, as seen above with everyones car stats :)

GTP_ADE

Ok so I messed around with the car a bit more and had a bit more practice and managed a 1.26.879 online. Interesting comparison with you Ade, I was stuck on 1.27.374 for a while before that then banged in a couple of 1.27.0s. Should be a close battle of the NSXs, that's what I'm looking forward to! :) at least it looks like I am reasonably on the pace so that's all I can hope for.

. Interesting comparison with you Ade, I was stuck on 1.27.374 for a while before that then banged in a couple of 1.27.0s. Should be a close battle of the NSXs, that's what I'm looking forward to! :)

Should be very close. For me its getting that high speed turn 1 nailed. Trying to carry 100+mph out of the turn on SH tyres is tricky, but if I get it right the rest of the lap seems to come together.

GTP_ADE
Should be very close. For me its getting that high speed turn 1 nailed. Trying to carry 100+mph out of the turn on SH tyres is tricky, but if I get it right the rest of the lap seems to come together.

You're right there.... I haven't had much experience at this track (in reverse layout at any rate) and it really took a while to get dialed into it. That first corner is easy to mess up and if the approach is too fast then the wall on the left is all too ready to catch you out. After a quick lap here it definitely feels like you've worked hard, that middle section is quite demanding too!

Last edited:
jammyrex
You're right there.... I haven't had much experience at this track (in reverse layout at any rate) and it really took a while to get dialed into it. That first car corner is easy to mess up and if the approach is too fast the the wall on the left is all too ready to catch you out. After a quick lap here it definitely feels like you've worked hard, that middle section is quite demanding too!

I feel knackered today as I had that "just one more lap" syndrome which meant I didn't get to bed till 2am,not ideal when I have got work this morning, gonna be feeling sleepy today!

Apologies for the double post, just proves how dopey I am this morn!

Last edited:
Best time 1:26.2xx averaging in the high 26's to low 27's. All without incident that is! It seems to be all about a fast turn one and keeping the nose in check after the downhill right after the first tunnel until the tight right where the concrete follows.

Specs are:

283bhp
1240kg
And aero.

I think a little bit of understeer on the setup is good here as all the rises and falls made me oversteer and on old tires it'd be awful! I can see a few (me included!) pushing turn 1 a little hard and tapping that barrier with the left rear. Should be a fun night though :)

Hi Omnius.

If thers is room is it alright if I join the race for tonight.

Ill have to get a car sorted for tonight later on though.

Sure thing the more the merrier, I take it you're only racing for fun? :)

Always for fun :cheers:

It is 455pp, sports hard, no 4wd and no tuner cars, just double checking.

Also Ill send you FR or Ill just join when Ade is in.

Specs: 262 bhp - 1300kg

Last edited:
Back