CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Gentlemen, best of luck with tonight's Pink Race. Looking good and a great way to get some awareness.

I'm looking forward to the race report Omnius, it must look awsome tonight!

With respect,
Cobani

Cobani
Gentlemen, best of luck with tonight's Pink Race. Looking good and a great way to get some awareness.

I'm looking forward to the race report Omnius, it must look awsome tonight!

With respect,
Cobani

Many thanks for your comments Cobani 👍 :D

I'll do my best with the race report!

So in terms of the actual race... What times are people doing? I only got this track a yesterday, I hope I'm on track (pun intended)! :sly:

My best yesterday with about 20mins running was a 1:26 with a 25 seeming easy enough to get. This is where you all say you run 24s... :yuck:

Started off badly though, did not realise that when going from Wets to normal tires the game puts you on Comfort Softs. I couldn't work out for the life of me why it was handling so badly:dunce:.

Yeah watch out for that!

Change to the Hards otherwise it will be tears tonight!

I'm running in the 27's at the moment :ill:

I've been working late all week again so I've only ran a couple of laps with the pad to set the gears for top end,1:28ish. Hoping to get on after work with the wheel and take a few seconds off that ;)

I really need to get a wheel... :drool:

I like this track, short gearing and another tight turn one :D I originally thought we were running the whole circuit but I like the two wee chicanes 👍.

1:26.9xx with the pad. I will get some wheel practice before the race tonight, but I reckon I can get at least 2 seconds trimmed off that, maybe a little more.

PINK FRIDAY....... Woohoo!!!​

Might aswell have another pic of the pinkness then!!!

Ahrweiler-Winter_1.jpg

Got down to a 1:25.202 with a run wide at the last turn, seems to me that there is a lot of time in that first chicane and the rhythm section.

1:25.3's my best so far :(
Low 24's or even into the 23's seems possible,just need more practice me thinks.

1:23.9xx now,getting there ;)

Last edited:
Yo Omnius, do you have room for me tonight?

Sure thing Cobrius, looks like you can have Jim's place.... :D

Can't make the race now, bah, good luck guys.

Sorry about that Jim, not to worry thought, but thanks for wishing to join in 👍

As with all 'Guest' racers, you don't collect any points and your position while it will be noted in the Highlights, won't effect anyone in the race as far as points go who are on the Leaderboards :)

I'll doublecheck how many there is, I might have my numbers wrong... :crazy:

There *may* be a place it depends if we have a Guest and or Regular returning, otherwise we'll be at my 14 max, we'll see in 30 mins! :nervous:

Really sorry I can't be here tonight. As I mentioned earlier in the week it's my birthday today so I'm otherwise occupied. I hope the pink Friday racing goes well, wish I was racing!

Gutted, I got disconnected...
My first few laps were pretty bad, ending up twice 11th, but then I started to pick up some pace up to 7th.

I hope it's working for you guys, because when I try to see how many people are in the lounge (don't want to mess things up even more) I get the message 'The network is offline'.

Anyway, thanks Omnius, for having me tonight, I enjoyed the time I had.

Goddammit, I got disconnected as well, and I was 4 or so laps away from 5th place!

I had a really nice race, and the RA menu helped a lot when I needed more grip on the later laps and I could easily switch TC to 1 for those moments. Finally got my pit stop sort of right as well. Some really good racing, too bad for that 🤬 DC. Worst thing is if the PD servers dont improve I am pretty much screwed, as I have no hopes of improving the race quality from my end, at ALL.

P.S Omnius, if you are reading this, and I know you will, I want full 5th place points. I had already done at least 90 percent of the race.

I hear what you're saying, but the rules are rules...

In this case you'll receive 93% of 5th place points I'm afraid, it's what I've applied to everyone who has be DC'd.

I wouldn't worry it works out to be 19 Points :D you've only dropped 1 point HenryT

1st lap video of Pink Friday. Sorry for any backround noise.( The Mrs was on the phone).

Congrats to Hillracing on this one. :cheers: I'll need your PSN I.D. to send you your prize car. That is, if your running alternate accounts. Storage car account, primary account, etc., etc., etc.

Thanks 👍

Back