PFThanks.png

00.png

The Line-up for a rather special race 👍

RH-CHAMP.png

Round 9 - Twin Ring Motegi East - Championship Race - 19/10/12

1-17.png

The time has come! PINK FRIDAY IS HERE :D

2-19.png

OmniusALX puts down some rubber as the lights go green!

3-19.png

Away we go! 42 laps of the fastest pink cars ever to grace the CGT!

4-19.png

From his Pole Positon, Hillracing leads into he first turn

5-19.png

Third_Reign takes the lead from Hillracing as Dowlin39 is the first to mess up on cold tyres :crazy:

6-19.png

As the field snakes through the chicanes, Third_Reign looks to be going for it 👍

7-18.png

A perfect and clean first lap, it's so close!

8-19.png

Third_Reign still in a commanding position at the bridge...

9-19.png

...not if Hillracing has any say in the matter! :sly:

10-19.png

Has Hillracing got the legs to slipstream Third_Reign to retake the lead?

11-19.png

Hillracing JUST makes it!!! Sneaking in the tightest of spots for the apex 👍

12-18.png

P1 - Car #1 :D Job done!

14-17.png

Fuelmyfire adds himself to Dowlin's 'exclusive' list of sand dancing :lol:

15-16.png

OmniusALX can use Fuelmyfire's 'off' to good effect 👍

16-16.png

Three's company! Third_Reign makes it 3 out of 3 as he too buries his NSX :ouch:

17-16.png

Hillracing has got the opportunity now to put some serious time between him as second place...as Third_Reign goes off for a second time :scared:

18-15.png

Geordie139 knows 2nd is his...provided he takes turn 1 better than Third_Reign

19-16.png

Third_Reign is still fighting that clogged up NSX as Fuelmyfire can see an early place for the taking :)

20-16.png

How apt! 👍 Honda showing their support for Pink Friday!

21-16.png

Hillracing looks to be into the zone, nothing can stop him :sly:

22-16.png

Third_Reign, fired up after that last lap, starts his charge from the back of the pack!

23-14.png

OmniusALX gets a slight bit of breathing space as Third_Reign is slowed from that slight grass clipping

24-15.png

As the race progresses, the field starts to space out

25-15.png

The Battle for 2nd! Geordie139 & Dowlin39 look horns...

26-15.png

Intense racing from Geordie139 & Dowlin39 - Always fast, and always clean 👍

27-15.png

Who's this???

28-14.png

Ade3210 finds himself in a battle royale with none other than Third_Reign who's slowly making his way back through the field...

29-14.png

Ade3210 puts up a valiant fight, but it's Third_Reign who has the 'stream :D

30-13.png

Car #34??? Ade3210 needs a closer look...I don't believe it!, it's an old CORE member - WarriusZero, back for a guest appearance (Short lived due to some electrical problems with his NSX) 👎

31-12.png

Ade3210 on the first of his 2 stop strategy...

32-12.png

...as OmniusALX gets the overlap and hope's his one stopper will pay off!?

33-12.png

Third_Reign is on fire as he claims another racer! That of H_enry_T, who doesn't back off just because he's past...

34-11.png

...then again, prehaps H_enry_T should have kept away from Third_Reign's slipstream??? :crazy:

35-11.png

Someone has been having 'fun' at the bridge... :crazy:

36-10.png

The race is on now as Geordie139 exits the pits, 1 or 2 stops???

37-11.png

NEARLY! Fuelmyfire almost loses it :nervous::scared:

38-10.png

AGAIN, OmniusALX uses that lost time to reel in Fuelmyfire 👍

39-10.png

BUT, Fuelmyfire has the last say in that! :sly:

40-9.png

TACTICS??? Fuelmyfire & OmniusALX pit on the same lap, who has the better team???

41-9.png

Ade3210's time to slap OmniusALX in the chops with his own 'overlap' :lol:

42-9.png

OmniusALX might actually have his tactics worked out this time as he atempts a single stop strategy! :D 👍

43-9.png

BONUS! OmniusALX takes Fuelmyfire after his 'off' on new rubber...

44-9.png

...it was short lived as Fuelmyfire blasts up on the inside and gives OmniusALX a lesson in out braking 👍 :lol:

45-9.png

Not the time for the race leader, Hillracing to want past as OmniusALX has a certain Fuelmyfire to deal with! :lol:

46-8.png

Could this be the end of Ade3210's race???

47-6.png

Hillracing thinks so...COMING THROUGH! :sly:

48-6.png

*Dink* A little tap from Hillracing as he laps Ade3210

49-5.png

The race is surely done as Third_Reign laps Ade3210 at turn 1...

50-5.png

Aireracer unlaps himself, no wait! TAKES THE PLACE, as there is still no signs of life from Ade3210's NSX.....(Hmmm, who's at the window?)

51-4.png

DISASTER STRIKES! H_enry_T on lap 39/42 suffers from major electrical failure ( DC'd :) )

52-4.png

From Pole to Finish! :D Hillracing shows why he carries the #1 on his NSX, and who'd blame him!? 👍 👍 👍

53-4.png

Dowlin39 comes home in 2nd...almost lapping Fuelmyfire in the process 👍

54-4.png

A close last lap finish for Third_Reign as he *just* keeps Geordie139 off the podium with his 3rd place finish :D

Last edited:
Loving the track this week :D very fast and narrow and encourages you to push hard. Should be great.

Yeah, The Cheviot GT is my 'Jewel in the Crown' moment of my user created tracks, a track that will be used each season to be honest.

The only change I did from season 3 into 4 was the narrow section, as I felt it needed something that drastically altered the racing on the back section, but without changing the layout.

So I just knocked that slider down to 1 for track width at that checkpoint :D :sly:

Plus it's got the famous 'Reiver Ring' as I like to call it.....the big loop up and down hill 👍 I couldn't lose that!!!

I can sense some love taps in that section! The quick left after the downhill turn will be interesting as well. And finally we're back to a wide first turn which means we should all behave!

Ah Cheviot, how I love you :P I have a bit of a record to uphold here :lol:

Fantastic pictures once again Omnius, I'm only in a few but thats all that was needed with my quiet race :P. It's starting to get close at the top of the standings, can't afford any slip ups from here on out. 👍

Ah Cheviot, how I love you :P I have a bit of a record to uphold here :lol:

Fantastic pictures once again Omnius, I'm only in a few but thats all that was needed with my quiet race :P. It's starting to get close at the top of the standings, can't afford any slip ups from here on out. 👍

I know Dowlin, its a hit and miss at times, I guess as I'm covering the whole race, and I do try to capture everyone, but if you end up having a clean race, you may only appear in a couple of photos :guilty:

Although not beeing in the race it's always great to "read" Omnius' racestories.:)

I'm pleased you enjoy them not to mention the time you take to read them, for that I can't thank you enough, makes what I do all that worth while :D

I know Dowlin, its a hit and miss at times, I guess as I'm covering the whole race, and I do try to capture everyone, but if you end up having a clean race, you may only appear in a couple of photos :guilty:

Yeah I know Omnius, I wasn't complaining or anything though. Its kind of like you know you've had a decent race if your not in many photos :lol:

Indeed, Omnius, it's always nice to see the post race comments and reports.
The pictures look good, although some cars quite hurt the eyes. :)

It makes you want to come back the following Friday... :rolleyes:

ClubCarsR10.png

You all know the score gents!

I've been a bit quiet on here as of late, this was due to me being made redundant at the start of the week....the good news is as we approach my favourite custom NPS track, I start my new job on the 12th November! :D

So all's well again in the CORE GT Camp! (I'll not be as quiet now)

Current Offline Time - Cheviot GT

1:21:064 @ 271 BHP - 1313 kg

My personal aim in this race is 2 fold...

1 - To dispell the nightmare of DFR!

2 - To finish AT A LEAST 6th in both races giving me 18 points for the event.....why I hear you ask, well that will give me 54 points (as this is technically the last Club Race) and will mean I finish 1 point above 'he who shall not be named!' Poetic justice me thinks! :lol:

Last edited:
My M3 GTR Spec (same as DFR)

250 hp
1349 kgs
using aero wing
Sliver grey, white wheels :sly:

1037w3m.jpg

Nice track OmniusGT 👍

only doing low 1.23's so far :yuck:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your old job Omnius, but very pleased for you on getting the new one :)

I'm back in the fold this week after missing last week's race. Thing is, I have no experience of the track apart from 3 exploratory laps the other night! So could be interesting, looks like potential for different lines into various corners and I'm just not gonna have much time to prepare!! In fact none, it will be in the qualifying sesh!

260bhp,1260kg with aero for me.

I'd forgot how much fun this track is,half hour practice just ended after 2 hours,cheers Omnius :):)

Back