CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
@ Killa Kandy - if they are through the week I'm guessing 20:30 would be a good time, as for weekends, the times could change, weekend racing may be more of a 'track day' for people to pop in and out across the day/evening.

@GTP_Ade - This is the reason I created my post, and it looks like we're not alone, there actually IS decent racers out there, I think if you've never been online with GT much, unfortunately you're probably 90% sure of finding a dud open lobby room, but rest assured you've come to the right place here for clean 'real' racing. Quick question though, ade3210 is your main PSN? that you use for GT and not the GTP version?

Yes, ade3210 is my main gt account, add me when you can.👍

WarriusZero, in his private lounge every Wednesday 20:30 UK time for the mini tourney he runs, 2 races with a specific car and tuning
[/QUOTE]

I have also posted in this thread as 8.30 is an ideal time for me.

I got woody200 on my friends list, raced him monday night in the fun racers suzuka surprise night. I came last, but I am a bit of a rookie at the moment,lol.

If the scheduled races are after 8:30pm im afraid I wont make it. I will However attend the weekend races as they are different times. However Im already in a race series on Saturday and Sundays at 5pm....lol...The people that are attending are pretty good racers and are very clean....It depends on the time of the weekend races as I wont be able to make the midweek scheduled races...

thanks...

I'll be hosting a private lobby (lounge) tonight, 20:30ish - 2 races, 10 laps of the Nurburgring GP/F with qualifying, then a mini enduro around the Nordschleife.

The car - RM Golf IV, pp rating to follow.

Looking good. Can people post which 2 times are best for them to have a long race on. Obv like Omni said we can have spot races on weekdays if people are online but which days can people do for a more dedicated race time.

Personally mine is Fri anytime after lunch really. Weekends i can also be available if needed.

Looking good. Can people post which 2 times are best for them to have a long race on. Obv like Omni said we can have spot races on weekdays if people are online but which days can people do for a more dedicated race time.

Personally mine is Fri anytime after lunch really. Weekends i can also be available if needed.

Fri and Sat evenings most of the night is mostly good for me, and im usually on most weeknights until about 10pm. (stupid early starts mean off to bed by 10.30pm :grumpy:) Will add you on psn when I get my daughter off little big planet.

Update for tonights spot race....

Car = Golf IV RM.
PP = 489
Tyres = Racing Hard

TC and ABS allowed, All other aids off.
No Boost or Penalties, only light damage.
False Race Starts, Real Grip.

1st Race = Nurburgring GP/F, 10 laps with 10 minute slot for qualifying.
2nd Race = Nordschleife, 6 laps with reverse positioning from first race.

Even though this is just a mini warm up session (for all the new racers to get to know each other really) lets still keep it clean and be aware of braking zones at the first corner on GP/F and the first section on the Ring if you have people in front of you, you all know the score, you're all clean racers :-)

See you at around 20:30 :-)

Last edited:
Well if your group does want to race maybe I can make an all purpose U.S. team, since the current team I have isn't all U.S. natives. We could call it the UK vs. USA

@ Mitchy - My bloody internet is playing up AGAIN! Its been perfect for months, until last Saturday when my noise margin has shot up causing all sorts of speed and connection issues! BT are STILL on the case......

@ LMS, I do like the sound of that, I guess we'd only be able to have 8 on each team though?

Gd race tonight guys. Any chance we can do shorter tracks for more laps? I just think that makes for fairer races. Also open tyre choice is much better as it adds another dimension to the race.

If you have issues next time might, i can try host. My upload is ok. Just under 1meg. Although saying that i live in the sticks and everyone else probs has like 2.5 up.

Yeah I suppose or we could run two races with half of the sixteen running one and half of them running the other and then run a final race with the top 8 from both. That could mean though that we'd have more of one nation in the last race..but yeah.

I enjoyed tonite, although I forgot to go to track for the 2nd race, maybe a blessing in disguise after watchin tho, lol. I do agree with Mitch, about shorter races though.

Ill be honest i hate the nurburgring. Its just too long and no good for online races. Tracks like rome, that Norwegian one w/e its called are much better because there is so much more action.

Of course, its not always going to be long tracks (it probably works better when there are more people - but I get what you mean) I just fancied a mini enduro race tonight, thats all :-)

Upload of 1meg! I'd be so lucky, I only get 448k !!!! And I'm only a mile from my local exchange!!!! Its crap around here for broadband, but we're not classed as 'rural' :-\

Ok what I could do when we arrange races, I'll do a 2 tier style system, 2 'Short' races, then 2 'long' races? That way I'll cover both type of race and if you're into short tracks (with multiple laps) or Mini Enduro (40 mins to an hour) you are free to sit out on any of the races.

Is anyone on tonite, I need to get some experience. Racing online is new to me as you saw last night, lol.

I'll be on later, got a few things to do this morning, so yeah, I'll be on.

So anything particular that you fancy?

Just anything thats going to give me some experience. I did enjoy the golf so maybe a go around some different circuits in that.

what about having a go around warriuszeros track that is going to be used in wednesdays zero cup race?

Golf it is! And if he's got the track up on his profile, we'll download it and give it a blast, I'll host it in my lounge :-) It will be later this afternoon, out with my wife for lunch, then I MUST get the lawns cut, they've gone mental with all this rain! Lol

Back