CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Nope, its up to you, just like gearbox and suspension settings :)

cool just had a go at GVE rev and what can i say ?

It's another triumph of small power light weight.

It's a bit of a handful to say the least but i still managed a 1:17.2 ,
quicker than a MRS with 500PP.

its going to be so so so close with these little bombers:lol::lol:

BTW i will get quicker with some more set-up time.:sly::sly:

Looking good jamesy! 👍

@R063R - You're in, although its a shame you can't make the first race

I've also moved vainney29 to Reserve 1 as it looks he'll not be able to attend until R3 at the earliest. Obviously he'll move back into the line-up if we don't get the full 14 racers.

So we've got 2 places left, although there may be 2 additional places if 2 racers don't turn out as up to now I'm still waiting for acceptance of my FR I sent and the other hasn't confirmed in person.

Just had to make new tuscan rm because my chromed one has 3rd stage engine, made it mate yellow .
And what about 'drivetrain differential ' for g4 (the only customisable part for drivetrain in 2wd cars if my translator made it right),is it forbidden as it not in the list ? I just thiought that you may have missed it...
I dont really understand how it works but it changes car's feeling on road so I like sometimes to change settings there

Hi

I would like to sign if possible and there is a free spot.
but only three races (T.S.R. I-III)
If ok, thank you.

GTP-lapi #21

OmniusGT
Nope, its up to you, just like gearbox and suspension settings :)

Ok thats perfect thanks 👍 I only asked about the other parts as I thought you said to put any other parts that don't increase pp or hp although I could be confused with someone else.

buraspo
Just had to make new tuscan rm because my chromed one has 3rd stage engine, made it mate yellow .
And what about 'drivetrain differential ' for g4 (the only customisable part for drivetrain in 2wd cars if my translator made it right),is it forbidden as it not in the list ? I just thiought that you may have missed it...
I dont really understand how it works but it changes car's feeling on road so I like sometimes to change settings there

Matte Yellow on the TVR with the same colour rims?

Unfortunately only parts on the list can be used as apart from the slight increase in BHP and the weight mod (as online only allows a min of 500Kg) I wish to keep the cars as close to standard for the Club races otherwise it starts too get close to what we do in the Championship races with that car.

Think of the Club races as privateer racing on a budget, gearbox, tyres and suspension always changed up to allow for race driving, the exhaust tuning will always be Sports exhaust 99% of the time unless we are using very low powered cars, hence the full race pipe this time around for the G4. Other parts may be added only on rare occasions if it fits within the car at the time, like if we use a car that has lots of understeer and an LSD can help, then this would be added

But as always, only when parts are displayed on the tuning list, is when we will use them and I'm sure out of good sportsmanship people won't 'cheat' and use them to give their car an advantage over others, we're only doing this for fun and it will always be better if it's our driving skill that beats everyone rather than disallowed parts.

But I don't think anyone who races in the CORE would do that anyway 👍

lapeter
Hi

I would like to sign if possible and there is a free spot.
but only three races (T.S.R. I-III)
If ok, thank you.

GTP-lapi #21

That shouldn't be a problem :) I'll send you an FR when I get home 👍

*Championship* - TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM
486 BHP, 890 Kg
Oil Change, Racing Hard Tyres
Full Tuning plus ENGINE Stage 1 ONLY!

Is the 486 BHP what you should get when the car is run in, as I am getting 468 with all the upgrades.

I get 486bhp with engine limiter set at 99% :eek:

I have got 127 mile on the clock (testing miles) though....

OmniusGT
I have got 127 mile on the clock (testing miles) though....

Hmmmmm,I haven't turned a wheel in either of mine yet,haven't even got round to painting them.
I've been meaning to but everytime I've put the PS on I've been sucked into trying to improve my time on the F1 seasonal at Monaco.

So are you lads doing a little practise for friday ?
if so what times are you getting at monza ?

is a 1:46 any good ( car still understeers like its on ice:lol:)

Chance would be a fine thing, been up A and E after putting my back out at work this morning:ouch:, and can hardly move at the moment. So just been getting my cars ready.

Hmmmmm,I haven't turned a wheel in either of mine yet,haven't even got round to painting them.
I've been meaning to but everytime I've put the PS on I've been sucked into trying to improve my time on the F1 seasonal at Monaco.

Everytime I put my PS3 on to play (insert any new game here) I get sucked into GT5! :lol:

1:50.....still don't get understeer with my set-up but I do get a touch of the old oversteer if I get my lines wrong and too much right foot! :boggled:

R063R
Whew! Thought when you hadn't replied for a day or two that you'd missed my post and I wouldn't make it!

If you check the leaderboard on page 1 you will see :)

Also if viewing page 1 through the app you don't get the 'full effect' while on page 1, just hit your menu key (or equivalent) and choose open browser, this will then show that page in all it's glory - much better when pages contain pictures to view them as intended 👍

Right,got my colours sorted for this season.

GT military 010-w (light grey to you and me) with black rims for the TVR,number 42 and for the G4 its Isca blue with white rims

GT Flaw
Right,got my colours sorted for this season.

GT military 010-w (light grey to you and me) with black rims for the TVR,number 42 and for the G4 its Isca blue with white rims

Liking the use of the military colour 👍

Sorry guys, I've been setting up DOSBOX on my laptop and 're-living' some old DOS games I found in my cupboard :)

Also I've been doing some weather testing in GT tonight...... :sly:

Back