Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
Wouldn't Trump hire a donor from the auto industry to run public transportation, who would then defund the bus lines so people have to buy more cars?

eric.jpg
eric-trump-donald-trump-jr.gif

I see 3 typos in that tweet.
1) ‘approximate’ instead of ‘approximately’.
2) ‘we’ll’ instead of ‘well’.
2) ’all so’ instead of ‘also’.

Additionally, who cares what something is “speculated” to be valued at? What matters is it’s actual valuation.
I could speculate my used chewing gum is worth $10B all day long, but that means nothing outside my own mind.

"Speculated" to be "the most valuable residential property in the country" kinda suggests that the speculation might be off. Any time your speculation is out of bed with every other instance of that thing, you're out on a limb.

Pull some comps.

Considering "The One" in LA is valued at $500 million I seriously doubt Mar-a-Lago is over a billion. $18 million might be low, but it's not $1B. Hell, stadiums aren't even valued at $1B and Buckingham Palace is only valued at $4B and Mar-a-Lago isn't a quarter of that by any stretch.

Last edited:
Last edited:
incel-dating-reqs.png

evil.jpg

Friends Laugh GIF

Mental illness.
As a divorcee I can say that I agree that my wife was evil, but I am sure she would say the same thing about me.

What I am not so sure of is that divorce is evil. I mean, people make mistakes and choose poorly. Do they need to suffer for the rest of their lives because of what their immature self did years ago?

28 years was way too much of my life spent with that woman.

As a divorcee I can say that I agree that my wife was evil, but I am sure she would say the same thing about me.

What I am not so sure of is that divorce is evil. I mean, people make mistakes and choose poorly. Do they need to suffer for the rest of their lives because of what their immature self did years ago?

28 years was way too much of my life spent with that woman.

People get beaten by spouses often enough that preventing divorce is just twisted. And proving up reasons why you should be divorced in court is also really problematic in those same scenarios. Courts have had big problem with "proof" historically. No fault divorce is pretty important.

A good legal contract spells out what is required for each party to exit the contract. If you just write the contract for happy sunshine scenarios, your legal contract is incomplete.

$1.48M feels a bit... fraudulently low.
$1.48M is not what the article says Mar-A-Lago is worth, it's the total tax liability for all of the organizations properties in the county.

In all, the latest “total market value” of all Trump-related properties in the county totals $80.792 million. Of that total, $80.785 million is taxable value, the records show.

In addition to Mar-a-Lago, the other Trump-controlled properties in the town of Palm Beach include the three houses next door to the club and a couple of adjacent lots. Those properties have a total taxable value of about $28.03 million, up from last year’s total of $27.16 million.

If I'm understanding it right, to get the value of M-A-L you would subtract 28.03 from 80.785 which results in a ~53M value for M-A-L which seems....about right. But the funny thing about all of this is that Eric Trump just did exactly what the court has found the Trump organization has been doing for decades, overvaluing assets (in this case by a factor of 20) for investment and/or boasting purposes but undervaluing them for tax purposes. Eric, you really want M-A-L to be appraised by the county tax collector at 20x the value you are currently paying taxes against? Go ahead...seems like a fantastic idea. These guys are such morons.

Last edited:
TB
Sure seems to me like that's an easy enough one to prove/disprove, Doctor.
But that would require a blind test, and what tinfoiler would agree to that?

Last edited:
TB
Sure seems to me like that's an easy enough one to prove/disprove, Doctor.

I've had less menstrual cramps than vaccinations over the last 49 years, so you know it's false.

lol. lmao.

gaines.jpg

Acknowledging the possibility that one or both of these replies are mocking the morons who insist people are trans based on idiotic physical appearance
assassments (???) assessments while simultaneously mocking connie rat Riley Gaines. Poe's Law is a bitch.

That "Riley" is a gender neutral name only adds to the hilarity.

the 90s GIF by absurdnoise

Last edited:
Back