Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
Ah.

stomach.png

I say bring it on. Physical violence is a reasonable justification for defensive action up to and including lethal force, and it's time for these animals to be put down.

Last edited:
TB
I will 100% take curry over **** filled Depends and stale wall ketchup.
My personal order of presumed white house smell, per recent administrations, including hypotheticals:

1. Obama
2. Harris
3. Bush
4. Clinton
5. Biden
6. Trump

literally everyone else

X. Vance

edit: Totally forgot Biden...edited.

Last edited:
My personal order of presumed white house smell, per recent administrations, including hypotheticals:

1. Obama
2. Harris
3. Bush
4. Clinton
5. Trump

literally everyone else

X. Vance
LOL at Obama smelling even nicer than Harris. Must be the heady aroma of Dijon mustard.

Quit trying to influence people. That's our job. Shut up and, er, sing.

The "shut up and sing" people are mad that Swift didn't support their candidate who shared AI-generated false information then backtracked by saying he didn't know it was AI.

Huh.

daily-briefing-dana-perino_11_rpru2o

The opposition isn't to musicians, or celebrities more generally, expressing themselves on matters of politics. The opposition is to anyone countering their garbage.

Are we to believe that this individual is just now finding out Taylor Swift is liberal despite her very public endorsement of Joe Biden in 2020?
It is absolutely mind boggling that anyone on the right thought she was a supporter of anything they were doing. She told them they need to calm down. They didn't listen.

I wish there was a "fuming with rage" emoji...
Am I correct in saying that it's only since Musk bought Twitter that her account has been reinstated?
Stating the obvious here but she should not be able to say such things without any consequences.
Yes. Elon reinstated her under the guise of free speech.
I find it easier to believe that she went out and bought a load of Swiftie merchandise in order to pull her performative playground stunt.
It's this. It's 100% this.

You don't support Taylor Swift one day & immediately jump to EndTheWokeness nonsense. She's trying to sell merch judging by the fact a lot of stuff on that site is discounted, so she's your typical right wing grifter.

Last edited:
To clarify, my comment wasn't so much about this particular individual, who I assume is just acting out what she saw portrayed on fox news and what Trump essentially asked her to do when he said swift would suffer in the marketplace.

My comment is more about the anger and outrage that we're seeing on right wing media outlets and from the Trump campaign, and the AI images that went out earlier pretending that she endorsed him. Are they all just performing for each other? Did none of these people believe she was a Trump supporter? I think some of them did, because I think a fair number of these people drink the kool-aid and swift waited a long time to comment. I think they were really hoping that she was on their team, and that kind of delusion is mind boggling to me.

Last edited:
Police audio... So we're digging so hard that we're combing through police audio logs of some kind looking for any reference to any animal.
There's no way "Tristan Justice" is a real person dealing with police radio logs.

Also I wonder if he has older siblings called "Stan" and "Bistan".

There's no way "Tristan Justice" is a real person dealing with police radio logs.

Also I wonder if he has older siblings called "Stan" and "Bistan".
Fair enough. Also fair is that worst case scenario we're talking about people eating geese. Which is a FAR CRY from eating someone's pet.

Fair enough. Also fair is that worst case scenario we're talking about people eating geese. Which is a FAR CRY from eating someone's pet.
The odds of someone having a goose as a pet AND it getting eaten by someone other than its owner is probably zero (or divide by zero error).

Goose is very greasy but I really like it. An underrated meat. It was also what was eaten in Great Britain at Christmas before the arrival of turkeys.

Goose is very greasy but I really like it. An underrated meat. It was also what was eaten in Great Britain at Christmas before the arrival of turkeys.
Post-C-Day goose sandwiches are crap though.

Back