DA's Super GT Series|PURE Spec 1.0|Last Round 4/14

Red, that finish was too close tor me! Ihave knew that entire last lap NaSuU was going to try drafting and passing on the straightaway unless I made a mistake. No pressure....

Seth, I'll have the points updated tomorrow.

Nassuu getting wide and opening the door down low.
I did that on purpose because I felt that someone touched my back and I lost the car's balance and instead of steping on the gas, spinning and causing a big fat incident right on lap 1 I decided to let everyone behind to pass me.

Photo finish between DA and Nassuu
That last lap superb experience. On the straightaway I used a little draft from DA becouse I exited the last turn faster and I wanted to pass him fair not using any draft tricks. But I don't regret it. Thanks DA for the great race. I don't know how I'll perform on the next track but I'm looking forward to taking my revenge.:sly:

Overall - good racing guys can't wait for the next race even thought Nurburgring GP is my hardest track and I hate it even more than Tokyo.

NaSuU
That last lap superb experience. On the straightaway I used a little draft from DA becouse I exited the last turn faster and I wanted to pass him fair not using any draft tricks. But I don't regret it. Thanks DA for the great race. I don't know how I'll perform on the next track but I'm looking forward to taking my revenge.:sly:

Overall - good racing guys can't wait for the next race even thought Nurburgring GP is my hardest track and I hate it even more than Tokyo.

Using the draft is fair! You should've used it. I made several mistakes that last lap though, you were all over my mirrors!

How can you hate Tokyo? You won it!

Btw, nice pics Red!

Using the draft is fair! You should've used it. I made several mistakes that last lap though, you were all over my mirrors!

How can you hate Tokyo? You won it!

Btw, nice pics Red!

Of course I know it's fair drafting but I didn't want it to be the reason for passing you it was fun to see who would pass the finish line first. :)

The draft caused me to spin. I went too fast on the kinked straight after turn 1 and touched the grass. Next race I'm just going to try for pole instead of follow the leader. I usually don't want the pole because the GTR's aren't fast on the straights, so by turn 1 someone is already next to you from drafting. I'd rather draft them and try to pass instead of the opposite.

Good race Red and T.Supra,

Sorry Red, that crash killed our race. The front of the car made it past the wall, but the rear didn't... I guess the NSX has some big hips, lol. Oh well, I know it took more than 3 seconds from you so you would have at least been able to fight for the win.

I was struggling to get 6 laps out of the tires and needed to draft someone to get a solid fast 6 laps. That last stint, I made the mistake of thinking the light load of fuel would help me make the tires last, and tried to get away... but it only burned the tires down.

Looking forward to Nurb GP, one of my fav's and the NSX should go well there, but I think the GTR's will be really fast there.

Z Crazy

Sorry Red, that crash killed our race. The front of the car made it past the wall, but the rear didn't... I guess the NSX has some big hips, lol. Oh well, I know it took more than 3 seconds from you so you would have at least been able to fight for the win.

I was struggling to get 6 laps out of the tires and needed to draft someone to get a solid fast 6 laps. That last stint, I made the mistake of thinking the light load of fuel would help me make the tires last, and tried to get away... but it only burned the tires down.

Looking forward to Nurb GP, one of my fav's and the NSX should go well there, but I think the GTR's will be really fast there.

I was able to get 6 laps. If I would've gotten more practice I would've done better. I did 1 stint of 7 laps to make sure my tires would be good at the end. My problem is that I don't get into the grove and.turn consistent laps until about mid race...which isn't good. Hopefully I can do something notable at Nurb.

Hey DA, was wondering if I get any points for showing and getting disconnected by the Comcast cable guy during the race. :dopey: lol

No problem man. Accidents happen.

I had a slow reaction when you spun. I entered the tunnel and all i remember seeing was smoke and no car. So i kept going and then i noticed you. I tried yanking the car left and lifted off the throttle. But at that point it was a bit late.

Was a fun battle though.

RodeRuner1967
Hey DA, was wondering if I get any points for showing and getting disconnected by the Comcast cable guy during the race. :dopey: lol

I haven't awarded points to anyone before when they got disconnected so no. If I run another season I'll probably give points for starting the race and getting disconnected, but I'm not going to change things late in the season though. Sorry dude.

Interesting SuperGT news

a little old but...

Honda to take on Toyota with GT300 hybrid

CRZGT300_01.jpg

Z, that looks sick. All I can hope for is...GT6. Let's hope it's included.

Ran a few laps last night. I wasn't concerned with lap times but I am looking at 7ish laps on softs and probably pitting at 6 instead. Best time was a long 56.1

Last edited:
Haven't tested yet. Will try getting on either tonight or tomorrow to see where my times and tire wear is.

I'm getting around 6 laps for soft with a couple of 53's possible at the start of the stint. My goal is to get into the 52's.

I haven't awarded points to anyone before when they got disconnected so no. If I run another season I'll probably give points for starting the race and getting disconnected, but I'm not going to change things late in the season though. Sorry dude.

:)

I can get into the 56's with mediums, then do 57's on average for a good amount of laps. But I'm not going to give away my strategy. Gotta try and have some edge on the competition.

Z Crazy
I'm getting around 6 laps for soft with a couple of 53's possible at the start of the stint. My goal is to get into the 52's.

Hopefully I can get into the 54's. I'll be practicing Friday night as much as possible.

RodeRuner1967

Nice try though! Lol

freshseth83
I can get into the 56's with mediums, then do 57's on average for a good amount of laps. But I'm not going to give away my strategy. Gotta try and have some edge on the competition.

Lol, that is itself a good strategy.

I updated the points for everyone. Hopefully we can get a field of 10 together for this weekend. Most likely we will see 9, with10 max.

Although I haven't gotten fast at this track, I'm looking forward to this weekend. This week has been rough and I'm ready to rub fenders (cleanly of course) with all y'all. Nurb GP/F is a fun track to me.

Ran some laps tonight and looking at 53's. I haven't messed with the tune yet. But i'll see if i can get into the 52's.

It will be close, if the usual suspects don't always win. With the tighter shorter tracks coming up, the top speed of the NSX's and Supra won't matter much.

There's no reason to. There's nowhere you can cut that would gain an advantage. The only part is the chicane after the back straight, which is blocked off with those gray boxes.

awr117
Ran some laps tonight and looking at 53's. I haven't messed with the tune yet. But i'll see if i can get into the 52's.

If I can hit 54's, I'll be happy.

freshseth83
It will be close, if the usual suspects don't always win. With the tighter shorter tracks coming up, the top speed of the NSX's and Supra won't matter much.

I know this. I'll be driving hard, that's for sure.

Z Crazy
Will we be running penalties here?

Nope.

I have just did a few flying laps and I'm into the 54.611...

Edit : oops double post my bad..

Last edited:
Back