DeadNutsEven - Where anyone can win!!

• Thread starter Johnnypenso
  • 2,278 comments
I'm disappointed you guys have been around since the beginning and not one PM has entered my inbox about this!!!:sly::dopey::boggled:

Hey, I just figured you were into exploring new options/combinations... I'm all for that, but the best racing always comes back to the small cars on small tracks formula. It's no secret.

As a frequent VCRC driver it's probably no secret where i stand in this question ^^ But seems like I can never make these races lately.. maybe on saturday though if there are one?

I was pushing it as hard as I felt comfortable pushing a FF, which probably wasn't nearly as hard as some people could push it. I'll give it some more testing and see if things change. I was running stock everything except max downforce front and back (to slow straight line speed) and some power reduction.
I'm gonna try that car tonight. I was trying JP's benchmarks and it took me a few laps to remember how to drive FFs. Before I did I was like two seconds of the pace, then I went generally for later apexes and more trailbraking and found the time.

I'm gonna try that car tonight. I was trying JP's benchmarks and it took me a few laps to remember how to drive FFs. Before I did I was like two seconds of the pace, then I went generally for later apexes and more trailbraking and found the time.

That's where I'm at but I'm not real good at late apexing or trail braking so I don't see myself picking up a whole lot of time. I was doing mid-to-high :44's so I left some room to improve. If most others are driving street cars I'll probably to the 08 Civic Type R, I'm consistently low /44's in that.

Hey, I just figured you were into exploring new options/combinations... I'm all for that, but the best racing always comes back to the small cars on small tracks formula. It's no secret.
This.
Since I am 'out of the know' in deadnuts, I stepped back and let you guys do your thing.

planning on being at the lounge around 6h00 pm est for pre event racing at Laguna if others are interested

I'll probably stop in for a bit, would like to run my car against some traffic.

planning on being at the lounge around 6h00 pm est for pre event racing at Laguna if others are interested

Be there shortly...

This.
Since I am 'out of the know' in deadnuts, I stepped back and let you guys do your thing.

It's supposed to be "our" thing ya putz!!!:sly:

Okay, how's this for a slow car/short track combination?:sly:

arminicitroen.jpg

Hahahaha! I love it, I'd sign up right away. Love the camber on the wheels. :) (I'm guessing that isn't standard?)

Tried the CR-Z, yeah, it pushes quite badly with full downforce. I'd need more PP in it to be on target than in DC5 integra stock.

Sorry I ruined the 2nd race badly :( I didn't use direct modem to PS3 and MTU was set on auto, forgot to change it after using Youtube ... but I guess I would still have lagged..

I lowered PP to 413, a bit slower up hill, but can still compete on corner speed, I like the feeling of heavier car, the mazda sits at 1484kg ( added ballast to help reduce PP )

Don't know what's the odd for this .. I just got the exact time as my Nissan March 12SR best time at Seca while lapping in my own lounge :crazy: 1:44.003.

8538493094_2b7b20a123_d.jpg

Last edited:
Tried the CR-Z, yeah, it pushes quite badly with full downforce. I'd need more PP in it to be on target than in DC5 integra stock.

I don't remember it pushing too much, maybe I didn't turn up the front aero. I tried a Golf, it pushed a lot. Regardless, I'm going to switch to a street car.

BrandonW77/Honda CR-Z TC/Premium/435PP/spec/sports hard/ABS on/109mph

BrandonW77/Honda Civic Type R 08/Premium/405PP/spec + ballast/sports med/ABS on/108mph

Rido, do you have an FF tune for Laguna I could try?

I have Golf GTI '05, Nissan March 12SR, Alfa 147 GTA + Twin Spark, Citreon C4 VTS, Mini S Countryman ( DLC - can post tune instead ), Peugeot 307 CC AVN and Mazda Atenza 25Z tune, I can send the car if you want, send me FR or I can PM you or post the tune here :) Your call, sir :dopey:

I'll send you the Twin Spark, is your PSN Sagarismic ? don't worry - it's free :) and I'll post the Countryman tune here soon.

Any particular color ? chrome, matte, color shift ?

MINI COOPER S Countryman '11
Tuned for Mazda Laguna Seca on Sports Hard tires, 1:44

8539550112_bec5b4ccc6_c_d.jpg

Specs

Horsepower: 219 hp at 6000 RPM
Torque: 207 ft-lb at 2000 RPM
Displacement : 1,598 cc
Drivetrain layout : FF
Power Limiter at : 99.7 %
Weight: 1310 kg
Ballast : 0
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 60/40
Distance Travelled : 0 miles-new
Performance Points: 415
Top Speed : 110/111 mph

GT AUTO
Paint : Lightning Yellow Pearlescent
Wheel Stock.

Tuning Parts Installed :
ECU Tuning
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Semi Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Turbo Kit
6 Speed Close Ratio Transmission
Clutch : Twin Plate
Flywheel : Semi Racing
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD

LSD
Initial Torque : 7
Acceleration Sensitivity: 12
Braking Sensitivity: 7

Suspension :
Front, Rear
Ride Height: -10 5
Spring Rate: 11.2 5.6
Dampers Extension: 4 6
Dampers Compression : 2 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 1.2 2.4
Toe Angle: 0.12 -0.15

Brake Balance :
6/4 or for wheel user : 5/3 - if good at trail braking ( no ABS ), for ABS 1 : 6/4 or your own BB.

Notes :

Simply drive it !! And discover fun FF car from Mini :embarrassed:

8539550102_111b8f3bc3_c_d.jpg

Haha how can a man in a little make up be creepy? ^^ Thought this world had come longer than that. :P

The creepiest part is that somebody voluntarily used it as their avatar on a message board dominated by males and testosterone. :lol: (no offense Orido, just joking around).

Haha how can a man in a little make up be creepy? ^^ Thought this world had come longer than that. :P

Brandon lives in a small redneck town in Indiana... Not exactly the most civilized place in the world. :lol:

Back