DeadNutsEven - Where anyone can win!!

• Thread starter Johnnypenso
  • 2,278 comments
Psh... We can be team mates.

I'm down. I think it's one of the best looking cars in the game, even better looking than the Spider. I think I even have a paint scheme in mind.........unless you want to do Lotus black and gold. You can have black body with gold rims, I'll have the opposite. :sly:

I'm down. I think it's one of the best looking cars in the game, even better looking than the Spider. I think I even have a paint scheme in mind.........unless you want to do Lotus black and gold. You can have black body with gold rims, I'll have the opposite. :sly:

No way man... Anything other than some type of Italian red is sacrilege.

Speaking of rims...I'd like to make a special request for this race. Can you guys use stock rims only? Make a nicer photo I think if we're all on the standard rims instead of all kinds of colours that didn't get used back then.

Speaking of rims...I'd like to make a special request for this race. Can you guys use stock rims only? Make a nicer photo I think if we're all on the standard rims instead of all kinds of colours that didn't get used back then.

Maybe aftermarket rims in standard colors?

No way man... Anything other than some type of Italian red is sacrilege.

I can think of one other color that would be fitting for this car. And JP's right, those are some sexy stock rims!! :yuck: lol

modelpicture.php

(Isn't the Guilia what the new Dodge Dart is built off of?)

Last edited:
I can think of one other color that would be fitting for this car.

(Isn't the Guilia what the new Dodge Dart is built off of?)

I believe the current Giulietta shares a platform with the new Dart... :ill:

And if you use mode 2 or 3 and a lower exposure speed it gives the appearance of the wheels spinning anyway, so how would you tell the difference? :sly:

They look different even when spinning...:sly:

I gave the Ginetta G4 a spin..:ouch::nervous: I threw max ballast on the front and set the weight distribution to 52/48 and it was quite well behaved even on the curbs. Sounds great with a full racing exhaust. A custom 5 speed might just convince me to run the little car. I could squeeze through the smallest of gaps!!

Just got done doing the seasonal event with the cappuccino Only .069 behind NC going to try and beat that tomorrow. I dont think I can get close to JPs time.

I hate that Kart track even in a kart but it was fun to run the Cappy around there for a few laps. You might want to try it without ABS, maybe 2/2 or something, you'll get some better bite in the front end that way.

After testing several Euro Vintage cars in premium, I decided to look more in standard form, there are many cool cars there, my Touge tuned Spitfire for example that can compete with tuned JDM cars at Mt Akina :)

I looked into my garage and there she is, a Corsa Red A112 Abarth.

autobianchi-a112-abarth-wallpapers.jpg

Run some laps, and I found the Abarth has great pace even with such low power :) It was a hard moment to choose between this or the Triumph Spitfire which also a beauty to drive ( nice sound too )

My current best lap is at 1:37.005, might upload another test race video too :dopey:

My entry :
Ridox2JZGTE/Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79/Standard/323PP/Tuned/CS/NO ABS/103mph

Last edited:
You sure that isn't a Lada Rido:scared: Now this is a car!!!!!

ginetta.jpg

I'm looking forward to this event. I started testing at Tsukuba for the Japanese Classics and it looks like somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1:13 on CS tires will cover cars in the 350-370 PP range which leaves a wide variety of choices, many more than with the Euro Classics. Once we have this week and the Japanese Classics week under our belts we can use the same cars at other tracks and set a new target time at a new track based on using the same Q car at Rome and Tsukuba, so if you want to use the same car again, you should be able to with minor tweaks at the most. It's too bad that the game doesn't come with more decent short tracks or at least the ability to make some:grumpy:

Last edited:
Ginetta G4 :) I have one tuned for Touge as well, very good car, but the diminutive size worries me, will it be visible during the races :) I have Lotus Elan S1 tuned for Rome Reverse, sitting at 340PP ( stock 4 speed ), topping at 103mph, nice balance and fun to drive with the rear slipping according to throttle input. So many nice cars to choose from :P: The Swimming Wagon can do it too, but the handling is horrendous and might be a rolling block when racing :lol:

Japanese vintage? When do those happen?? :dopey:

Soon...in the next few weeks for sure..

EDIT: IMPORTANT NOTE Okay, maybe not that important but you never know. NC brought something to my attention that bears repeating. The PP system does not work well with lower weight cars. Once you go under 1000kg and progressively worse as you go, it overvalues the weight reduction in terms of PP. That's why the Caterham Fireblade, Ginetta G4 etc, have huge PP but can't perform anywhere near the level they are assigned.

So if you end up in the 65' Alfa Giulia and leave it at stock weight you'll be in the 350-360 PP range for qualifying. If you add ballast, you get a large power boost and could end up in the 330-340 PP range to hit the target. Same would go for any really light car and there may be a few in the Japanese Classics as well. So if you want to add ballast to make the car a little more stable, just realize you'll probably have to drop the PP as well.

Last edited:
I am interested in the Rome Event.

Welcome,

First take the time to read and familarize yourself with all of the information contained in the first couple of posts, this should tell you everything about how the group works and what we are about... Then if you have any specific questions regarding the targets or other things, you can post them here and they will be answered.

I had my heart set on the Alfa Giulia GTA until I drove this... The Alfa doesn't even compare.

Rome_zpsf89129c1.jpg

March 18th, 2013

NCemtB / Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 / Standard / 340 PP / Bolt On / CS Tires / ABS -1 / 104 MPH

Mods: 5 Speed Close Ratio Transmission

Back