DeadNutsEven - Where anyone can win!!

• Thread starter Johnnypenso
  • 2,278 comments
Great racing tonight gents! Hope you all weren't too terrified of the Interceptor... lol

Not lying here, it was so ugly it distracted me. :lol: I was glaring at the backside of it, thinking how ungainly it looked, when I almost ran into the wall. :ouch:

And Massa & RoGro beat you! :P

Is it wrong that I chuckled and did a little dance when I saw his wing fold under?? :dopey: I hate that guy.

I think with all of the team orders going on, they should have made Massa pull over and surrender his car to Alonso for the rest of the race... :dopey:

"Fernando needs a ride. Please confirm you understand the message."

What he really needs is an eyebrow trimmer. :crazy:

Is it wrong that I chuckled and did a little dance when I saw his wing fold under?? :dopey: I hate that guy.
Vettel's exchange with his team was funnier
"too slow get him out of the way."
"aww this is silly, Seb. C'mon!" :lol:

And how can you hate a guy with such awesome eyebrows?

Vettel's exchange with his team was funnier
"too slow get him out of the way."
"aww this is silly, Seb. C'mon!" :lol:

The T-shirts are available. :)

And how can you hate a guy with such awesome eyebrows great fashion sense?

Alonso1.jpg

Hey, Ferrari, I'll be sharing another version of the NSX TT, this time with more top end power - higher boost turbo kit, did you get the TT Type R '02, JP got it already I think, he used it earlier at hybrid vs standard race, he didn't realized the NSX has a turbo, me thinks :D

raceresultsbannerflagba.png

Monday March 25, 8PM EST

highspeedring117shandsm.jpg

Race 1
  1. Cote
  2. Brandon
  3. Ferrari
  4. NC
  5. Johnny
  6. Flex

Race 2
  1. Sag
  2. Ferrari
  3. NC
  4. Cote
  5. Flex
  6. Johnny

Race 3
  1. Johnny
  2. Cote
  3. NC
  4. Ferrari
  5. Flex
  6. Sag
  7. Brandon

Race 4
  1. Johnny
  2. Sag
  3. NC
  4. Cote

nexteventbanner.png

Monday April 1, 8PM EST

nurbgpd146shsm.jpg

Q cars:
BMW Z4, 425 PP, Fully tuned, top speed 197 km/h / 122 mph

** Tire Wear OFF **
Top speed limit entering first corner: 205 km/h / 127 mph

Note: This is a dual compound race on Sports Hard and Medium Tires

If you cannot stay below the Max Speed on SH Tires, you must switch to SM.
Car selection is open to all non-4wd cars.
Hybrids welcome so long as they meet the target:)

Heat 1: 4 laps, fastest first
Heat 2 and 3, 7 laps, reverse grid
Heat 4, 9 laps, reverse grid.

Note that I've changed the races from 5 to 4, dropped a warm up race and added some laps to the last one. We'll try it for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Got 1:47s with Z33 at 440PP, 260HP 1480kg SH tire, twin turbo high rpm kit added, limiter at 59.9%, top speed at main straight 200 km/h, LSD + drivetrain + suspension only. Maybe I am not used to SH tires now :confused: The car did high 44s 1st sector and high 1:13 last sector.

Got 1:47s with Z33 at 440PP, 260HP 1480kg SH tire, twin turbo high rpm kit added, limiter at 59.9%, top speed at main straight 200 km/h, LSD + drivetrain + suspension only. Maybe I am not used to SH tires now :confused: The car did high 44s 1st sector and high 1:13 last sector.

I used the same Z4 I've been using for a few months now, just lengthened the gearbox a little for the track. I think I had 22x HP but the car only weights 1250kgs. You're sniffing around the target....few more laps and you might crack it...lol. First corner is crucial to brake early enough to get the car down to the apex and smoothly around. Kick the back end out and lose control and you can easily lose 0.5-1 second there alone. Every corner at GP/D is like that, very slippery off the racing line. Even braking into the first corner, make sure you are a little to the right of the outside curb and onto the dark stuff for more grip, better braking. 👍👍

Thanks JP, I'll do some more lap with the Z33, but there's another surprise : I just fiddled with the Formula 3 replica I made, I reduced the tire grip to 0.60- still using SH, remove all downforce to 0/0, running 197Hp spec engine - set limiter at 81.1% for 160HP, max ballast at 750kg weight, and it fits nicely with 198/199 kmh top speed at main straight and 193/4 kmh at back straight. Low 44s 1st sector and low 1:13 last sector for a low 1:46s. The F3 now is very much alike in PC sim open wheel in grip and handling without downforce. I might save the settings for one make race :D The F3 has only 360PP :crazy:

Forgot to mention, the engine + turbo sounds wicked on hood cam + chase cam.

Last edited:
Which car is the Formula 3 replica Orido?

PS: Congratulation on your new avatar, much nicer to look at.:)

It's the Red Formula GT, I made a Formula 3 and Formula 2 replica, the F3 has a turbo though, but same power close to 200HP, I have it on share now alongside 2 NSX Twin Turbo, feel free to get them and try teh F3 at Nurb GP/D, it's tuned for 1:46 time on SH. Lovely sound :D and exciting to drive.

The avatar : yeah Miss Adriana Lima and her friends, angels from heaven :embarrassed:

Yeah, I painted the red FGT with blue paint before, it became mostly white with so many colors, almost like custom livery, decided that red looks sexier :D

I got random PS3 shut down again - several times within a few hours :grumpy: all of sudden ... after I was tuning for hours the last few days with no issues, I am going to tear down my PS3 one of these days, just to make sure.

Really, really sorry Cote, we had to cut off our convo ... I hope JP will like the F3 replica :D

Last edited:
It's the Red Formula GT, I made a Formula 3 and Formula 2 replica, the F3 has a turbo though, but same power close to 200HP, I have it on share now alongside 2 NSX Twin Turbo, feel free to get them and try teh F3 at Nurb GP/D, it's tuned for 1:46 time on SH. Lovely sound :D and exciting to drive.

The avatar : yeah Miss Adriana Lima and her friends, angels from heaven :embarrassed:

Thank God...for a proper avatar again:sly::sly:

Back