DeadNutsEven - Where anyone can win!!

• Thread starter Johnnypenso
  • 2,278 comments
Get a second hdd and install 2.12 there. Swap old hdd in when feeling the need to drive your hybrids.

interesting, thank you dsgerbc, I am exploring other avenue as well at this time, I hope they will be easier to apply. In any case, nothing before knowing what the next "update" is about.

Just went into the Lounge to tune the Z4 for Deep Forest and establish a top speed for next week if anyone is interested.

EDIT: 191 kmh was my actual top speed. Maximum top speed will be 199 km/124 mph just before braking for the first corner.

Johnnypenso/Nissan Silvia 90'/Premium/408PP/TunedSpec/CS/ABS/193km/h

Last edited:
Concrete or no concrete?

Two wheels only on the concrete....

EDIT: Buddy of mine got 4 box seat tickets to the Wings 2nd last game of the season and last home game tonight. It is a must-win game as they are jockeying with Columbus for the final Western playoff spot. I hate the Wings so of course I'll be cheering for Nashville tonight!!!

Last edited:
I was in Watkins glen today and I saw an NSX :drool: I tried to follow it but I got stuck behind a bus and then stuck at a red light, after 10 minutes I thought it would have been gone to far ahead so I turned around to head back to town, and then I see it again head the same way I just came it was 🤬 behind me I could have just pulled over then pull out behind it :banghead::banghead::banghead:. then spent another half hour trying to find it again and failed. so a couple hours later I'm pulling out of burger king and saw this...

thanks JP

Last edited:
I was in Watkins glen today and I saw an NSX :drool: I tried to follow it but I got stuck behind a bus and then stuck at a red light...

:grumpy: I hate busses... always ruining NSX's. :lol:

On the other hand, I updated to 2.12, so I'll be good to go on monday. 👍

I was in Watkins glen today and I saw an NSX :drool: I tried to follow it but I got stuck behind a bus and then stuck at a red light, after 10 minutes I thought it would have been gone to far ahead so I turned around to head back to town, and then I see it again head the same way I just came it was 🤬 behind me I could have just pulled over then pull out behind it :banghead::banghead::banghead:. then spent another half hour trying to find it again and failed. so a couple hours later I'm pulling out of burger king and saw this... I can only give a link right now trying to figure out how to embed videos. http://youtu.be/Tqtysaq9YuU first half is just me following it then a crotch shot (sorry) but then I get out to go look at it.

Nice work Flex:) I've only seen a GT-R once in real life on the street.

Insert this: Tqtysaq9YuU in between this: [ YOUTUBE ] and [ /YOUTUBE ] , leaving out all the extra spaces, and you get this:

Nice work Flex:) I've only seen a GT-R once in real life on the street.

I just saw my first one in the wild on Thursday. I've seen to others but they were both at race tracks so that doesn't really count as " in the wild".

Boy have I been busy the last two days, saw my first NSX and GT-R yesterday, and today I saw my first AE86 at an scca autocross event. I got a bunch of videos from that today. I'm going to start uploading them now.

Anyone else able to confirm attendance tonight? I will be there barring a work emergency. :)

I'm going fishing for a little bit so if a pike doesn't bite off my thumb I'll be there tonight.
Just got back had a nice pike on but it threw the hook, so now I'm heading to the lounge to prep my car then Ill post my entry stats
kinda busy now I'll try to get on later
In and out of the lounge now I keep getting DC'ed. looks like I'm going to use the premium Intagra under 415PP on sports hard

Last edited:
In the lounge now, have the room set up & ready. Now just have to qualify a car!

Some of you may remember these, Deep Forest is great for this format. :)

Not going to make it tonight after all, sorry guys. Thought I was in the mood, but I just don't feel up to it.

Heres my entry for the car that I used when I wasnt getting black screened...

flesxruoyxllik/Honda Integra/Premium/410PP/Tuned/sports hard/ABS off/120 mph

We had fun last night in spite of the low attendance. Hope to see more of you out next week:tup:

This is an absolutely genius system! I really hope that I can race with you guys sometime, but unfortunately my current schedule doesn't permit it. In the mean time, I was wondering if you'd mind if I adapted parts of your system within my Seasonal Events Themed events?

i.e. I have a "league" going based on the seasonal events, but the problem is that even matching the PP, one or two cars always has a distinct advantage, so instead of going by PP and no tuning, I was hoping to adapt your system of having people drive for a target time regardless of tuning.

I just wouldn't feel right doing this in completion without your blessing. I'll give your group credit, and I've actually been referring to the GTP OLR, as well as your driving lessons for quite some time now.

Thanks for your help,
George

May 6th, 2013

DeepForestRaceway_zps72231411.jpg

NCemtB / Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 / Premium / 422 PP / Tuned / CS Tires / ABS -1 / 123 MPH

This is an absolutely genius system! I really hope that I can race with you guys sometime, but unfortunately my current schedule doesn't permit it. In the mean time, I was wondering if you'd mind if I adapted parts of your system within my Seasonal Events Themed events?

i.e. I have a "league" going based on the seasonal events, but the problem is that even matching the PP, one or two cars always has a distinct advantage, so instead of going by PP and no tuning, I was hoping to adapt your system of having people drive for a target time regardless of tuning.

I just wouldn't feel right doing this in completion without your blessing. I'll give your group credit, and I've actually been referring to the GTP OLR, as well as your driving lessons for quite some time now.

Thanks for your help,
George

Aww man I love Miller beer, But I cant drink it, It always gives me a hang over even if i drink just one can. PM me a link I'll see if I can make it some night.

Thanks for your help,
George

You have our blessing. As far as we're concerned, the more people on the Parity racing bandwagon the better. It's the best system we've found so far for close, even racing, regardless of talent or skill. We've learned a few things along the way so if you have any questions feel free to post or PM them.

Good luck...hope we see you around sometime too:tup:

Unfortunately, I am out again today, as I have not received my PAL disk yet.
I hope you guy's will have a blast and that I can join you next week.

Back