Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
I absolutely LOVE how you post ANYTHING you consider nice looking, even though it might not be the rarest thing in the world đź‘Ť
Is that bad? I sniff some sarcasm in there. :indiff:

I don't think he was being sarcastic. I thought that was the point of this thread.

I absolutely LOVE how you post ANYTHING you consider nice looking, even though it might not be the rarest thing in the world đź‘Ť

Is that bad? I sniff some sarcasm in there. :indiff:

Nope, not bad, i agree with him. I like seeing cool cars in the wild, of any kind. it doesn't have to be a Lambo to be a good spot. Also, it's very interesting to see good spots from different parts of the world.

Relatively rare Mercedes 300CE.
SAM_4898copy_zps768b43ca.jpg

Sandwiched between what looks like an Alfa GTV and a Boxster. Not bad.

On my way home I had seen these two beautiful cars.

1971 Split Nose Z28 Camaro
2013-07-20172125_zpscab6b09b.jpg

And what I think is a 1940s Chevy Coupe?
2013-07-16155255_zpse2852bd7.jpg

I'd be willing to be the motor was a stroker with an agressive cam.

Sound something to this effect?

If it does it wasn't anywhere close to stock.

I don't think he was being sarcastic. I thought that was the point of this thread.

I can't see anything bad. These are the sort of cars that are rare enough to make car guys like us smile in recognition ;)

Nope, not bad, i agree with him. I like seeing cool cars in the wild, of any kind. it doesn't have to be a Lambo to be a good spot. Also, it's very interesting to see good spots from different parts of the world.
Whoops guys! The CAPS gave away.

DSC_0666.JPG

I see WRX's like this one pretty often, really. But then I looked closer:
DSC_0666.JPG

The vanity plate made the car seems a little more worth posting. This one, though, I just really liked:
DSC_0196.JPG

And these I spotted on my way too and from work:
CAM00210.jpg

CAM00247.jpg

I see WRX's like this one pretty often, really. But then I looked closer:

The vanity plate made the car seems a little more worth posting. This one, though, I just really liked:

And these I spotted on my way too and from work:

Ah the Mustang. That's just one car that looks good in just about every color you slap on it. đź‘Ť

This. I see F150s and Dodge Rams etc. every day, but when people from countries where they aren't sold see them and post them, I really like it. Same with things like Mustangs.

A few from the last month or so.

Jag XJS

Lotus Cortina

993 (Turbo)

DB9

TVR Chimera

Land Rover (Defender/Series 1?)

MGB GT

Golf R

Chevy Bel-Air?

TVR Chimera

Nice to see a good old TVR Chimera, Clark. đź‘Ť

Nice spot there! But you both misspelled this one, guys - its name is Chimaera :)

Alfa Romeo
22x1.jpg

Renault Sport Spider
sg8e.jpg
That seems to be an Alfa Romeo Spider (Serie 4) '92.
Nice find on that little Renault! They're not what I would call a suprememly rare car (about 1900 were made), but for some reason they are VERY hard to spot... Too bad they are not included in GT5 :C

'Old' R8 V10
29nk.jpg

'New' R8 V10
3msv.jpg

Now I'll be able to tell them from each other instantly đź‘Ť

Early 70s Ford LTD
d2VwtIo.jpg

1968-ish Fiat 1100
zAwN5Kv.jpg

Ford Galaxie 500
PVgjRn8.jpg

1969 Ford Mustang