Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
It's actually is a Z31 300ZX GT916, the brake lights on the red one are on the top while the 280zx picture has the brake lights on the bottom.

The first one kinda looks like a Virage to me and the 2nd Aston is a V8 Vantage. Great Spots though, I love the Gulf GT40!

I know it's a 300ZX. đź‘Ť

And I think the 1st Aston might be a DB9, but the Virage and DB9 look almost exactly the same. I'm not an expert at distinguishing Astons. :/

I've got an easy spot for you.:sly: There is always a black and yellow Bugatti Veyron in front of The House of Bijan on Rodeo drive if you ever go there. It was the store's owner(Bijan Pakzad) who recently suffered from a major stroke and passed. Now his son keeps it there as a memorial to him. ( This was directed to ilikewaffles.)
On topic my neighbor decided he wanted a Mclearen 12c Convertible. Look as he shows off to the fellow neighbors!
1BoL0Rh.jpg

I was in the US last year; mainly New York City and some lost town in Connecticut called Farmington. Here's the best I saw there:

Chevy El Camino
M7MEL7S.jpg

Chevy Malibu
KlkRbBr.jpg

AM General Hummer - as my visit coincided with Hurricane Sandy
PXApFSz.jpg

iJmLv3c.jpg

Land Rover (Righ Hand Drive)
LKiKwmX.jpg

BMW 650Ci
Nyl6S5g.jpg

Nismo 370Z
Wcf5Obt.jpg

New Beetle convertible (no big deal, just the shot came out nice)
Xyxgwpc.jpg

Ferrari 308GTS Dino
NFR5BSl.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo
AQzihIB.jpg

Lotus Evora
an26BCf.jpg

I know it's a 300ZX. đź‘Ť

And I think the 1st Aston might be a DB9, but the Virage and DB9 look almost exactly the same. I'm not an expert at distinguishing Astons. :/

It can't be a DB9, DB9s have different headlights and front bumpers to the aston in that picture.

walking with my daughter and see this in the neighbourhood. pristine(as far as I could see on the outside) Renault
picture.php

Kingjosh your three "unmarked" similar looking cars are MGs, I think the first and third are MGBs (the last one is older or non-US-spec hence chrome bumpers) and the middle one a Midget.

One shot from last Friday and a few from earlier today:

Beetle 1200

DSC_0278.jpg

(991) Carrera 4S

DSC_0282.jpg

E90 M3

DSC_0283.jpg

Mk 1 Focus RS

DSC_0284.jpg

Suzuki Kizashi. Not really special per se, but it's 1 of only... 3 Kizashis that aren't left sitting in a Suzuki dealership or forecourt in the UK, probably.

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

456 GT!

DSC_0287.jpg

Nice Chimaera

DSC_0288.jpg

I also came across what I thought was the back end of an Evo V on my way home. Took a closer look and realised it was a Charisma with a body kit. :lol:

9329797031_22f0d53376_o.png

The guy was driving it like a typical Mustang owner... normally I'd despise that, but you can't knock the sound of a Ferrari V8.

9332609526_d08f5a516a_o.png

Too lazy to get a proper shot on this one, I guess, but it's only Turbo.

The guy was driving it like a typical Mustang owner... normally I'd despise that, but you can't knock the sound of a Ferrari V8.

Too lazy to get a proper shot on this one, I guess, but it's only Turbo.

Typical mustang owners don't floor it at every stoplight.

I've got an easy spot for you.:sly: There is always a black and yellow Bugatti Veyron in front of The House of Bijan on Rodeo drive if you ever go there. It was the store's owner(Bijan Pakzad) who recently suffered from a major stroke and passed. Now his son keeps it there as a memorial to him. ( This was directed to ilikewaffles.)

Found it. :P

However, along with pics I took with my camera I took one with my iPod hoping to upload it and share however the hotels Internet is HORRID. Lots of spots so far though! I'll keep at it.

Hey finally uploaded it!

Bugatti Veyron 16.4
by ilikewaffles11, on Flickr

Some Mercs I've seen around:

Dunno what this one is
PAYFJfW.jpg

Mercedes 280SL Pagoda
LBbszoU.jpg

mECIFfV.jpg

Mercedes W111
XYsxKbk.jpg

Mercedes 230SL Pagoda (same place as the 280SL)
wsUzxA4.jpg

Mercedes W111
yeRX1Kw.jpg

Defending typical Mustang owners because they're still Fords & not because typical Mustang owners do tend to challenge everything they see.:dunce:

That's not even the case. I'm just saying not every Mustang owner challenges everyone at every stoplight. Especially since most of them are V6's and the people driving older ones happen to be older people who are wiser.

V6 owners are the worst, especially women V6 owners. They think they own race cars. I can't tell you how many chicks in V6 mustangs have tried to race my GTO, it's disgusting.:yuck:

Sure, saying all might be exaggerating, but most, is pretty darn accurate in my years of experience.:sly:

That's not even the case. I'm just saying not every Mustang owner challenges everyone at every stoplight. Especially since most of them are V6's and the people driving older ones happen to be older people who are wiser.

Yup, if I owned a mustang, I would cruise on the streets and then do time trials on some road course.

Back