Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
GranTurismo916
Behind the Civic.

Our point is, if you can't get 90% of one side of a car in the shot, please don't bother posting it, unless it really blows away everything else in the thread.

Try for quality, not quantity.

High Class sedans by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Black Esclade by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Boxter 1 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

BRZ 2 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

BRZ 2 Back by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Camaro by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Cayenne by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Cayenne 4 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Cayenne Turbo by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Cayenne Turbo 2 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Cayenne Turbo 3 Back by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Chaser by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

CLS Amg by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Continental 3 Back by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Continental 4 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Continental 3 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Cool Bug by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Cool Old Alfa by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Delta 2 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Drophead by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

EVO by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

EVO 3 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

EVO 4 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

FC by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

FC 2 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

G55 and Tuned S by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Find your treats by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Ghost by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Ghost 2 by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Giulietta by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

GTR With Black roof by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

God these Tokyo pics will never end. :D

^ I want to go to Japan now. :P

Our point is, if you can't get 90% of one side of a car in the shot, please don't bother posting it, unless it really blows away everything else in the thread.

Try for quality, not quantity.

I thought that was a pretty clear shot, okay then...

Last edited:
I'm thinking this is a 240ZG(yellow car), I dunno. You may have to zoom in.

980193_614246801931276_1055013722_o.jpg

Fazerfan, your Rolls Royce Ghost 2 is actually a Phantom, and possibly a EWB. Great spot! My only "in the wild" Rolls Royce spot was a ghost on my way to or from Dale Hallow.

That's not even the case. I'm just saying not every Mustang owner challenges everyone at every stoplight. Especially since most of them are V6's and the people driving older ones happen to be older people who are wiser.
V6 owners & older men, usually with a GT500, fall into that category as well. The former think they still have a fast car & the latter think they're back in the youth.

Anyway, on topic. "Putt" is a 2002 (I believe) that has been owned since new by the founder of Classic BMW. Seen at the dealer quite often & I believe I caught his son driving it on this day.
g6oo.jpg

Here's a green BMW 2002 I spotted in a parking lot last year:

GreenBMW2002backlot.jpg

It either needs restoration or to be raced, but at least it had recent plates.

This is either a Ford Thunderbird or a Ford Fairlane 500
ffcicJM.jpg

Ford Capri
rOv0pz8.jpg

Ford Falcon Futura Convertible
X636uMd.jpg

Ford Econoline
gEGtSUQ.jpg

Ford Falcon with $2 hubs
YdoPB2P.jpg

Chevy Chevelle (in North Miami Beach)
7MDh45U.jpg

1974 Cadillac Coupe de Ville notice it's parked next to a huge car and makes it looks small in comparison (in Miami)
2AGRXwN.jpg

Ford Falcon
4yt510Z.jpg

Ford Fairlane 500
KLnGQ6G.jpg

Last edited:
Those are all great pictures, but that Coupe de Ville is just epic! 👍

Thanks! I saw it parked at a gas station and had to make a couple of illegal U-turns... it just looked epic indeed!

Cortina is actually a Mk1 Capri. 👍

Duly noted and corrected. Thanks!

Awesome spots, you just made Cano pull a semi.

It's the advantage (nah, really) of being in a 3rd world country that once thrived.

Had I known how popular VW Beetles were here, I'd've posted some earlier

161jgxl.jpg

Last edited:
^That is just pure awesome.

Chevrolet Nova for sale. He took it to a local Friday night car show and my grandma and grandpa asked for the price, it was something in between $25,000 and $30,000. It had a 500hp V8 (can't remember the size) and a Turbo400 Transmission.

Also, I know I'm not supposed to claim a spot without a picture, but I just have to say this. Today, while driving my Lincoln down a country road, a big white cruise ship was rolling down the road. Obviously, this wasn't something that was supposed to happen, considering the nearest large body of water is a few hundred miles away, but as it got closer I noticed it wasn't a cruise ship. It was a 1977 or '78 Lincoln Continental Mark V Sedan. It matched my Lincoln: white paint, white full vinyl top, big grille. I wanted to pull over and turn around to follow it and get a picture, but I had to be somewhere, and the engine tends to shut off when you slow down quickly. In a minute I'll post a picture from Google that looks like the Lincoln I saw.

It's a bit blurry, but you get the idea. *Again, NOT my pic*

72078e20-5473-44c4-94f7-fbd8fd69a869-atlg.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, some may say Diego over saturates/instagrams, but dayum the results! Definitely leading the beautiful pic comp here in DYSAGT.

:lol:

I doubt I would be able to compete with Rue's and Dac_Xint's pics, as well as so many other amazing shots posted in this thread. Yet, I'll post some more when I get the chance... for the time being:

W4qGhWP.jpg

^That is just pure awesome.

Chevrolet Nova for sale. He took it to a local Friday night car show and my grandma and grandpa asked for the price, it was something in between $25,000 and $30,000. It had a 500hp V8 (can't remember the size) and a Turbo400 Transmission.

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/xXKingJoshXx/media/IMG_1869_zpsb4560785.jpg.html

Also, I know I'm not supposed to claim a spot without a picture, but I just have to say this. Today, while driving my Lincoln down a country road, a big white cruise ship was rolling down the road. Obviously, this wasn't something that was supposed to happen, considering the nearest large body of water is a few hundred miles away, but as it got closer I noticed it wasn't a cruise ship. It was a 1977 or '78 Lincoln Continental Mark V Sedan. It matched my Lincoln: white paint, white full vinyl top, big grille. I wanted to pull over and turn around to follow it and get a picture, but I had to be somewhere, and the engine tends to shut off when you slow down quickly. In a minute I'll post a picture from Google that looks like the Lincoln I saw.

It's a bit blurry, but you get the idea. *Again, NOT my pic*

Probably either a well built stroker 350 or a very mild n/a 454.

Back