Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
I've seen about 4 in 2 NZ cities and the are always light green.

I saw one in my school once. I flipped out and got all my friends to look at it. They weren't impressed. :lol:

I love Figaros, they also come in a kinda retro/drab grey, and I've seen two purple ones which looked awesome. Hoping to get a pic of a purple one when I next see one.

Here's a cool random find from the hotel across the street from my apartments.
7a4a84d82d2111e38bbb22000ab4801c_7.jpg

That's funny, and digging back about 50 pages... Forget what post I was responding too. But yeah, I'll get excited over a Supra, any Supra, whenever I see one. Because I don't see many. Let's see, by my records, I've spotted 2 Celicas from the 70's, 2 Celica Supras, 5 Mk III Supras (including that one), and 2 Mk IV Supras.

Since you quoted the post, do you remember what I was saying wasn't that good or rare?

And for the record, I think 240SX spots are good too. I've only got ONE photo of a 240SX, and have seen maybe 3 or 4 more that I didn't get shots of. Any classic, 20+ year old sports car is a good spot for me (excluding Corvettes, Camaros, Fieros, the few American sports cars that were made in abundance in the 80s.) MR2, 300ZX, Civic Si from early 90's, stuff that I try to shoot every time.

That's funny, and digging back about 50 pages... Forget what post I was responding too. But yeah, I'll get excited over a Supra, any Supra, whenever I see one. Because I don't see many. Let's see, by my records, I've spotted 2 Celicas from the 70's, 2 Celica Supras, 5 Mk III Supras (including that one), and 2 Mk IV Supras.
Well we all have different tastes. ;) It was Gotbeefboy's post by the way. ;) I had been forgetting to reply to it lately.
Since you quoted the post, do you remember what I was saying wasn't that good or rare?
The Charger Super Bee. ;) :lol:

And for the record, I think 240SX spots are good too. I've only got ONE photo of a 240SX, and have seen maybe 3 or 4 more that I didn't get shots of. Any classic, 20+ year old sports car is a good spot for me (excluding Corvettes, Camaros, Fieros, the few American sports cars that were made in abundance in the 80s.) MR2, 300ZX, Civic Si from early 90's, stuff that I try to shoot every time.
Well the reason I mention the 240SX is because that is what GilesGutherie mentions in the original post and that Supra doesn't look too dangerously different. ;)

No hard feelings Jeff :) (Not trying to get something started. :scared:) but I can understand the C6 being a common car, I just thought it was ironic how you made the Dodge Ram Super Bee look like it was extremely common and not that interesting and the Supra wasn't. Like I said earlier we all have different tastes, but I thought that was kind of funny. :lol: That's just my 2 cents of course. ;)

Personally I never see any Ram or Charger Super Bee's at all were I live. That's just me of course. ;)

Last edited:
Maybe it's just because I love Toyotas, but I always get excited when I see any generation Supra on the road. Where I am, most are either riced out or rusting away so to see a clean one is absolutely awesome.

Maybe it's just because I love Toyotas, but I always get excited when I see any generation Supra on the road. Where I am, most are either riced out or rusting away so to see a clean one is absolutely awesome.

I'm not big on Toyotas, but I totally agree. Supras are awesome.

Went to the smoke shop to get some E-Cigarette fluid, and I got to see this. The guy who owns it was kind enough to let me take a bunch of pictures of it.

He told me he had bought this for $1,000 (I believe he said it was a barn find). He said all he did was put two batteries in it and it ran fine.

It was used in the Vietnam War...

20131004_142340_zpse6068221.jpg

===
20131004_142353_zps74bde1f4.jpg

===
20131004_142401_zpsf6025560.jpg

===
20131004_142415_zps0a227e8b.jpg

===
20131004_142425_zps58fc6b2d.jpg

===
20131004_142454_zps76033519.jpg

===
20131004_142506_zpsd07da0e9.jpg

===
20131004_142524_zps23496a21.jpg

===
20131004_142532_zpsd6215f49.jpg

===
20131004_142605_zpsbfc6a889.jpg

===
20131004_142644_zpsf5c3a3d7.jpg

What amazed me is that it still has all of the little stuff that it had back when it was used in the War.

He said he is going to continue to restore it. He said he was ordering the upholstery for the seats.

I restored one of those with the very same engine paired to a 4 speed manual. Very cool.

Yeah, Ford has been selling them here for a while now. I've seen some at a few of the dealerships I've been at and I just saw one on the road not too long ago.

Sonygamer455
I honestly have never seen an AMG where I live at all.

I have only seen two. One was a dark silver (in Alabama) and one that I got a horrible picture of that was red (in Michigan)

Went to the smoke shop to get some E-Cigarette fluid, and I got to see this. The guy who owns it was kind enough to let me take a bunch of pictures of it.

He told me he had bought this for $1,000 (I believe he said it was a barn find). He said all he did was put two batteries in it and it ran fine.

It was used in the Vietnam War...

What amazed me is that it still has all of the little stuff that it had back when it was used in the War.

He said he is going to continue to restore it. He said he was ordering the upholstery for the seats.

This has got to be one of the most awesome spots in the entire thread. Also, that 59 El Camino in the first picture :drool:

Back