Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,856 comments
Nice treat for me on the way to my maths lecture:
Untitled.jpg

V8 Vantage N420

Damn that's more supercars than I've ever seen in one day... and you say the weather was rotten. And you got to sit in and rev a 458. Where are you exactly? I need to plan my next holiday... I've still to see a 612, for example.

Alderley Edge in Cheshire, England. Its the kind of rural town where it costs £12 for a gram of cheese :lol:

You would have more luck in London though, what with all the Arab kids in chrome Bugatti's.

Alderley Edge in Cheshire, England. Its the kind of rural town where it costs £12 for a gram of cheese :lol:

You would have more luck in London though, what with all the Arab kids in chrome Bugatti's.

That sounds like a great spotting town to have in your spotting neighborhood.

I had one, Chagrin Falls, that was great for me last year, but I moved and didn't make it out there much this year as it's now at least a half hour away and I have no other reason to go out there... Side note: you can see Chagrin Falls on the back of a Calvin and Hobbes book, the one with the giant Calvin crashing through town.

Yes it is :D just outside the main library building near to the Engineering and Computing building.
Aha! My google streetview tours of all the unis I was considering have finally allowed me to identify the location of the photo of a GTR! Just what I always wanted! :P Odd what life throws at you, eh?

Nice batch, Wiegert! The Z30 Soarer is the same as the Lexus SC300?

Indeed. In the case of the one I saw though, it's an SC400 equivalent. A small number of Toyota's were imported here from Japan, and some Lexus's from the States.

And on the McLaren, especially this time of year (I assume salt has been put on the roads in Indi already this season...) And I've yet to spot one, myself, congrats!

No salt that I know of. I have yet to see a McLaren either. :( That Gallardo gets out a lot, too. Seen it on the street 2-3 times and at over 5 shows.

No salt that I know of. I have yet to see a McLaren either. :( That Gallardo gets out a lot, too. Seen it on the street 2-3 times and at over 5 shows.

Yea the gallardo guy was cool I talked to him inside the Starbucks.

If only you guys knew the trouble I went through, to get that Mclaren picture D=.

At 34mpg, you won't see those at fuel stations as often as other supercars. So to see one filling up is a relatively rare sight in its own right. :P

[/thread]. I didn't even know they had delivered any yet! Maybe they haven't...

First delivery was made 6 weeks ago in the UK.

Last edited:
Back