Wednesday 7/6:

Matte Black Titan:
DSC04595.jpg

Z8:
DSC04596.jpg

Viper:
DSC04597.jpg

Last edited:
Today I while heading to the beach I saw a guy parking his gold Maserati Granturismo over on the side of the road, the car was beautiful and It wasnt a big suprise cause I was in the part of my city (San Diego) where every house goes for about 1mil + in prices. I wasnt able to get a picture of the car so I pulled one off of google.

I'm starting to drive with a digicam in the car hoping to get some shots.
But around here expensive cars are a rare sight, except one nice yellow 458.

Spotted a Fisker Karma prototype outside of Howell, Michigan yesterday. I was quite surprised to see one out there.

8fNxp.jpg

FeAXH.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Damn I've been trying to catch that Fisker for the past two months.

I tell you, it was completely out of the blue. I was hauling ass between Lansing and my destination of Canton when I had a blacked-out BMW X6M come flying up my ass. We were going back and forth for a little bit, and I ended slowing down when I came up on the Fisker. At first, I honestly thought it was a Maserati GranSport from a distance (my eyes aren't quite what they used to be).

I came up kinda quick on it, did the "match the speed to check it out" thing, and then moved on. He was going pretty slow, well, for Michigan highways anyway. Not more than 70 or so MPH. There appeared to be a camera on the passenger rear door, or something, I couldn't tell. I assume it is some kind of development mule or a test car for some of the local magazines. Maybe.

dsc0385go.jpg

Just remembered I took this picture the other day. I believe it's a Shelby Mustang. Pretty rare over here in Japan. Unfortunately, it was rainy season here so the pic is bad quality - sorry.

Edit: A little bit of googling now leads me to suspect it is nothing of the sort. Maybe I should have posted this in the questionable mods section!

El Camino
photo0018oz.jpg

Olds
photo0019y.jpg

Dodge
photo0020h.jpg

Lan Evo, never see these here. Cobalt next it it is "supercharged", is that uncommon?
photo0021ri.jpg

kit hot rod?
photo0022i.jpg

YES! More posts from Japan.

NSX and GT 500 from my dad's work.

MASCO.jpg

ACR Viper in my sub

IMG_2756.jpg

SSB (Super Stock B) Champion edition Solstice

2011-07-02122357.jpg

Home Depot :D.

Firehawk

Photo0835.jpg

International Harvester

Photo0836.jpg

Mustang on some Mickey Thompsons

Photo0837.jpg

H1

Photo0838.jpg

Civic with Mugen parts

Photo0839.jpg

Cleanest Conti I've ever seen

Photo0842.jpg

Oh, the Home Depot Handicapped

Photo0843.jpg

SRT 8 Jeep

Photo0844.jpg

Tony Stewart Monte Carlo

Photo0848.jpg

Dune Buggy

Photo0849.jpg

Coolest Honda Ever

Photo0850.jpg

Plate made me laugh

Photo0852.jpg

Nice Mazda 5

Photo0853.jpg

GTO

Photo0855.jpg

Photo0856.jpg

F650

Photo0857.jpg

911 SC

Photo0858.jpg

Photo0859.jpg

Those Mugen Civics were something like $35K. I was also unaware of the Tony Stewart Monte Carlo. The Silverado in the handicapped spot is beautiful, 8ft bed?

Good enough for a car show, eh? Maybe next time I see it out I'll get a better shot of it. But only if I've already captured something else that I'm going to post.

For the 2005 model year Chevrolet introduced the Cobalt SS, which was supercharged and made 205hp. The following year they added a 1SS Cobalt which had a n/a 2.4L wit 170hp, however i don't think they sold as many as the supercharged model which continued through the 2007 model year. The following year in 2008, the Cobalt SS received the turbocharged 2.0L Ecotec, producing 260hp/tq. It also had a no lift shift feature that helped sustain b00st pressure during shifts. Sounded great btw.

So not that rare. There was also a Saturn Ion Redline, which shared the the supercharged 2.0L from the original Cobalt SS.

So not that rare. There was also a Saturn Ion Redline, which shared the the supercharged 2.0L from the original Cobalt SS.

The Saturns can be had for fantastic prices these days, killing the brand and the Saturn brand stigma has not done well for the resale values. From what I understand, they're pretty reliable, and very easy to hoon. Hell, they even put the gauges back in the right spot for that one.

When they dropped that 2.0L Turbo into the Cobalt SS however, that was quite the change. I was pretty disappointed that GM seemed wishy-washy about the longevity on the engine, but they've seemed to turn around on that with its use in the Buick Regal and so on.

I still have my fingers crossed that they'd do a Cruze SS, but alas, they most likely will not.

The engine is going to be in it's second generation later this year, and will be "The most power dense engine certified by SAE" at 135hp/L. (At least in Regal GS guise, with 270hp, and 295lb/ft) However years ago you could get a dealer installed tune that bumped power and torque to 300/300, for about $900. Safe power is easy with that engine.

I spotted this in Aberdovey, sorry for the terrible picture. I didn't get a good look at all the badges on the back but I think it was a GT-R V-Spec II. If anyone knows better feel free to correct me.

photo08072011150506.jpg

Oh my, oh my. That GT-R is just perfect!

Oh my god a 98' Spec 4 door Type-R. Coolest car on earth.

Yes, they are very cool. There are quite a few of them here...

hon_integratyper_jj1394 by R-W-P, on Flickr

hon_integratyper_00a (3) by R-W-P, on Flickr

and some that I don't think are authentic, but awesome nonetheless... Did the DC2 have a sunroof option or not?

Honda Integra Type-R 'LA 938' by R-W-P, on Flickr

hon_integra_kc7633 by R-W-P, on Flickr

... in varying shades ...

Honda Integra by R-W-P, on Flickr

leowan, I do indeed live in Hong Kong, was it just the intersection that gave it away? How about the other stuff...?

nis_180sx_pt9689_l_01 by R-W-P, on Flickr

sub_wrx_kc1136_l_01 by R-W-P, on Flickr

fer_california_pl4223_l_01b by R-W-P, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back