Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,863 comments
6089587734_071211227a_z.jpg

I'm playing around with new photo styles, hope you guys will forgive me. What do you think?

I'm not a fan of the arbitrary tilt in the Mondial shots, but this right here is a fantastic photograph. The vignetting works well with the dark surroundings, while other times people over-vignette any shot. This one works perfectly. Well done.

I'm head over heels right now, Rue... To spot rare cars, let alone TOGETHER is really something! I'm terribly jealous!

If there's a fiero still on the road anywhere, it's misplaced. :lol: I liked them but it's been years since I've seen one at all.

I have to post the cars i see here in Brazil, specially in São Paulo....VW Gol, Chevrolet Agile, Fiat Palio, Ford Ka, if you guys want to see, of course.

I have to post the cars i see here in Brazil, specially in São Paulo....VW Gol, Chevrolet Agile, Fiat Palio, Ford Ka, if you guys want to see, of course.

The more the merrier! Try and get some good atmospheric shots of the cars too, Sao Paulo sounds like a fascinating city.

This Mustang to start things off:
mustangfn.jpg

Then a Camaro:
camarooq.jpg

Next a MG:
mglater.jpg

And finally a CR-Z which I caught with my cell phone but can't seem to send myself as a message and so I took a photo of my phone to be able to prove it. Saw one previously on the back of a truck going to the showroom before, and this is the second I've seen.
crzn.jpg

Also saw a nice Cobra II Mustang. I could post a video where I say "aw, dammit" after just missing getting a shot of it (since my camera was on video mode instead of photo...)

Err... No offense, but those cars will get you some flames if you post them.

See: '66Roadster

Yes you're right they will, but I'm sure there's some more interesting cars over there. I found some pretty cool Cano-esque stuff just with a quick glimpse on Google Maps. Also, we're pretty much inundated with supercars in this thread, it's nice to see something fresh and a little bit different from time to time.

That isn't an MG jeff. Can't help you further than that though. Triumph? Sunbeam?

Rue
Also, we're pretty much inundated with supercars in Hong Kong, it's nice to see something fresh and a little bit different from time to time.

That isn't an MG jeff. Can't help you further than that though. Triumph? Sunbeam?

Fixed, and, yeah, I wasn't sure, may be a Triumph.

Not necessarily a good car, but it's a bit misplaced being on this side of the Atlantic.

Pontiac Fiero by GTRdaan, on Flickr

I used to own one EXACTLY like that one, well except it was here in the states i loved the hell out of that thing but i couldnt afford to keep up on the maintenance it needed so i had to sell it. OMG was that thing fun in the snow!

Not necessarily a good car, but it's a bit misplaced being on this side of the Atlantic.

Seems close to harassment indeed this.
Looks like a "Formula" with the new nose, I still largely prefer the "GT".
I see them regularly :dunce:

In the snow :nervous: you need very large roads with these, the short wheel basis (the Fiero is shorter then a Golf) and the torque can make it very tail happy.

2 hours of spotting in Ibiza, also getting lost.

6098230224_dfa6c9fc1d_z.jpg

Ferrari F430 Spyder.
6098230228_561b6d1bd7_z.jpg

Porsche Panamera S.
6098230242_afc17d0980_z.jpg

Toyota Celica (My favourite year too)
6098230236_1226d13d76_z.jpg

Old Merc.
6098230218_7647d41d43_z.jpg

VW Beetle.

That's a mixed bag! Is the first one a Lancia? Love the colour on the R8 too. I saw an RS5 that colour a couple of times the other day and on both occasions mistook it as an R8 from the front... Yeah, yeah so my glasses are broken.

Back