Drev's custom paint shop. Glitch wheel available. New Skyline R33 pics

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 129 comments
Could you trade a silvia S13 with the orange wheels please? I have a Holden Commodore but I don't know if it's 0/0/0. It probably isn't but yeah.

cgg
Could you trade a silvia S13 with the orange wheels please? I have a Holden Commodore but I don't know if it's 0/0/0. It probably isn't but yeah.

I'm desperately looking to complete all the Holdens right now,
But have yet to list a few other cars i'm searching too.
Vette zr1 90' (3 missing color) and Honda Odyssey (every color needed) both in 0/0/0 condition.

Drevenger
Ok, 15th is ok,
Let me know wich color your holden CV8 or Commodore is, thx.

I have 2 Holdens:
Holden Commodore SS '04 Redhot on 0/19.683/0 condition
Holden Monaro CV8 '04 Impulse Metallic 0/0/0

Greets!

Alright! trade July 15. Please send FR to Jonas_rulez. Or I'll send one to you.

Greets!

I've sent the FR 👍
You want the Maserati w/ yellow fluo wheel ?
You can click first sig for schedule 👍
:cheers

Drevenger
I've sent the FR 👍
You want the Maserati w/ yellow fluo wheel ?
You can click first sig for schedule 👍
:cheers

Ok! And yes, the Maserati GranTurismoS '08 w/ GT Fluorence 005 wheels :D

Greets!

Hi sir,

I have a question: Do you know how to glitch paint a toyota? If yes, are you willing to share it with me?
Oh and the Citroëns are looking great!

Greets!

Hi sir,

I have a question: Do you know how to glitch paint a toyota? If yes, are you willing to share it with me?
Oh and the Citroëns are looking great!

Greets!

Toyota.. I've tried the old supra, it didn't work.
I've tried the Prius and an ft ii concept '09 or '10 with the same result.
Its quite complicated and boring if you ask me. Some cars just change tone but are not fully customize-able. Like the CIVIC and WRX.
Basically, every info I found was in this thread I made.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250239

technically I've yet to found a glitchable cars, every info was gathered from Goupikau's and Kirokai's threads.

Last edited:
What would you accept for a Bordeaux Pontevechio Body & Wheels (that's the red one right?) Maserati?

What would you accept for a Bordeaux Pontevechio Body & Wheels (that's the red one right?) Maserati?

Give a look at post #3 for some wanted cars.
I'll give more options soon if theres nothing you find 👍

Drevenger
Toyota.. I've tried the old supra, it didn't work.
I've tried the Prius and an ft ii concept '09 or '10 with the same result.
Its quite complicated and boring if you ask me. Some cars just change tone but are not fully customize-able. Like the CIVIC and WRX.
Basically, every info I found was in this thread I made.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250239

technically I've yet to found a glitchable cars, every info was gathered from Goupikau's and Kirokai's threads.

Ok, thanks for the info sir! 👍

Greets!

Hi sir,

I'dl like to make another order: the Maserati GranTurismoS'08 Bordeaux Pontevechio Body & Wheels. This one is for usage, no need to be 0/0/0 ;)
What would you like for it? I do not have any more Holdens but I do have other 0/0/0 cars. Payment for my other Maserati is coming to tur1smo2022 tomorrow.

Greets!

Hi sir,

I'dl like to make another order: the Maserati GranTurismoS'08 Bordeaux Pontevechio Body & Wheels. This one is for usage, no need to be 0/0/0 ;)
What would you like for it? I do not have any more Holdens but I do have other 0/0/0 cars. Payment for my other Maserati is coming to tur1smo2022 tomorrow.

Greets!

Ok, I will grab a car from next OCD. I will let you know in 5 days approximately.
I might have to send another FR from Bob_spec so I can send it earlier.

Drevenger
Ok, I will grab a car from next OCD. I will let you know in 5 days approximately.
I might have to send another FR from Bob_spec so I can send it earlier.

Ok. I was planning to send my part of the trade around July 20...Is that ok for you? You'll let me know wich one. Nice trading with you :)

Greets!

Edit: Holden will be send any moments

I am on my phone so what cat would you Like from ocd

This OCD, I cant find anything of interest but next one I'm sure i'll find something. Did you looked at post 3 on first page?
All the wanted are there.

Hi drevenger.Do you know what Corvettes C5 you have?
Is because I have one in Speedway White and I´m interesting in your glitched white Silvia S13

Hi drevenger.Do you know what Corvettes C5 you have?
Is because I have one in Speedway White and I´m interesting in your glitched white Silvia S13

I think I will need it 👍
I will check tonight, I could always grab another old OCD cars if already have the Speedway White.
Will let you know.
chat soon

I think I will need it 👍
I will check tonight, I could always grab another old OCD cars if already have the Speedway White.
Will let you know.
chat soon

Perfect mate.Keep me informed.I don´t have your top wanted cars (Elise,Esprit...)but I must to take a look to Holden 👍

Don't have the wanted cars. would you be interested I a Dec painted premium. If not tell me when the next ocd comes

Don't have the wanted cars. would you be interested I a Dec painted premium. If not tell me when the next ocd comes

I'm sure next OCD will be cool. Dont worry 👍
Unless a tsunami, next OCD should pop in 4 days.
You can FR tur1smo2022 meanwhile, it will be the account to send to.
I might have to send another FR to speed up the delivery.

Perfect mate.Keep me informed.I don´t have your top wanted cars (Elise,Esprit...)but I must to take a look to Holden 👍

Thanks. Just want to make sure.
Its the Silvia s13 Warm white two tone with Matte White wheel ?

Yeah,the Warm White
Silvia space :D

SanGalganoAbbey-3.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1-2.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_2-2.jpg
Finally don´t you have the Corvette?
I have reserved for you the 20th July

I have bad news.
Theres a problem with the Silvia s13.
I'm able to go into photo mode with the correct color but on the track the wheels are black (Stealth). No matter wich color shown in photo.
I've just found out the problem from an insight from Annihilator.
I will post a photo and do some more testing but it doesn't look good.
Will be back in 2 hours with the photos.
Sorry about the inconvenient, glad i didn't trade too many of them.

No problem mate.In case you fix it,I'm still reserving that day for you or other day or maybe errors will made a more beautifull glitched S13 ;)

Latest Posts

Back