Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
Dif
Just got driveclub.

So far... Screw the Alpine Hot Lap.
Difficult car on a tricky course, not the best introduction. Choices are, try other events first, or, learn fraser valley reverse first with an easier handling car in time trial mode, say the Ferrari 458. Or get used to the handling of the Alpine on an easier circuit, like Tamal Nadu 2 in India.

Dan
Oh dear god. I've done Punching Above Your Weight already and I thought that was a challenge, but there's a Venom hot lap?! Hopefully the game doesn't get too mad at me for crashing into every pixel on the track.

There's actually a second Venom hot lap in one of the DLC packs.

R.I.P in pasta pepperoni linguini @Dan.

There's actually a second Venom hot lap in one of the DLC packs.

R.I.P in pasta pepperoni linguini @Dan.
@Dan, there's also the #UniteInSpeed Trophy, which is, IMO, absolute BS.

upload_2016-2-2_3-4-49.png

Beware the hype - last time I looked it wasn't certain that either new track or city tracks will be this month, just in future ;)
Definitely tends to be in the very near future, as it looks well developed and had vehicles on them when seeing the screenshots, however this could just be a little 'demo' if it were, where they've made that piece of track and stuck a car on it.

Although now that i think of it, they wouldn't tend to tell us that new tracks are coming but then release it later down the year, so it should be with us within the coming months im expecting April maybe June at a last resort. Or possibly March. I'm excited :D, New tracks, new records ;)

Just got back to this game. Is it me, or are the cars a lot easier to handle in the rain now?

I hope it's because I'm improving. I was surprised I was able to control the One:1 in full precipitation on Atlanterhavsveien.

Definitely tends to be in the very near future, as it looks well developed and had vehicles on them when seeing the screenshots, however this could just be a little 'demo' if it were, where they've made that piece of track and stuck a car on it.

Although now that i think of it, they wouldn't tend to tell us that new tracks are coming but then release it later down the year, so it should be with us within the coming months im expecting April maybe June at a last resort. Or possibly March. I'm excited :D, New tracks, new records ;)
Yep, I'm thinking sooner rather than later, just not likely this month. Having said that, they have been very quiet for the past few weeks...maybe we could get a surprise after all :)

Just got back to this game. Is it me, or are the cars a lot easier to handle in the rain now?

I hope it's because I'm improving. I was surprised I was able to control the One:1 in full precipitation on Atlanterhavsveien.
The handling has got easier full stop since the last update. I've been able to improve times by 1 to 2 seconds at Fraser Valley where the times I set previously felt as good as I could do. TRL LIGHTNING also beat eb4tiky''s dambusters record by 7 seconds!!!

Hmm, when Evo make changes like this it would be good to find out exactly what they change...

Hmm, when Evo make changes like this it would be good to find out exactly what they change...
Depends on what your focus is, some are more easier to pinpoint than others from behind the scenes. Even though we can't see it, we have a general idea of what's been changed in the background.

From what I have read, I think they made changes to accommodate the bikes but it affected cars too. Tbh I suspect their view was, subtly making it easier will offer improved performance, leading to more interest, and more sales. it's very subtle but if you've got records where you know you took it to the limit, you can tell.

hey guys thought i would join the forum love this game and can not get enough of this game any decent clubs to join ?

Welcome to the family! Be sure to check out the Weekly Competition Series by @Brend and @torque99 if you want some good challenges, and my private lobby series - Nick and Mike's Driveclub Bonanza - for clean and fun racing. Regarding clubs to join, there's always the Friends requests and Clubs thread right over here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...nd-social-thread.317973/page-12#post-11214117

Welcome to the family! Be sure to check out the Weekly Competition Series by @Brend and @torque99 if you want some good challenges, and my private lobby series - Nick and Mike's Driveclub Bonanza - for clean and fun racing. Regarding clubs to join, there's always the Friends requests and Clubs thread right over here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...nd-social-thread.317973/page-12#post-11214117

awesome i will getting adding when i get home and definately up for some clean racing

Ya, i think everyone here agrees on Driveclub being a fun easy experience. There are always microcomplaints but nothing serious. Welcome to the (Drive)club
Especially when you first play it. The good thing about driveclub is you can get better at driving from doing laps around a track in time trial mode( or I like to call it "practice" mode.

hey guys thought i would join the forum love this game and can not get enough of this game any decent clubs to join ?
First of all welcome! And I'm looking forward to active drivers for joining my club, I'm level 65 an elite lvl 4.

My psn id is Donnced, just like here on the forum, and if you want, search and send a request to my club named Endurance club

I'm also participating in @torque99 and @Brend weekly competition series here on the forum !

See you!

Welcome to GTPlanet kingsley, just a friendly reminder to use capital letters and proper grammar where necessary. 👍

Yeah sure no problem.

First of all welcome! And I'm looking forward to active drivers for joining my club, I'm level 65 an elite lvl 4.

My psn id is Donnced, just like here on the forum, and if you want, search and send a request to my club named Endurance club

I'm also participating in @torque99 and @Brend weekly competition series here on the forum !

See you!
I will add you later thanks for the invite. I am level 24 i think had a mega session last night so i think it has gone up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back