Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
4176075.jpg

Listen to the sound of the V12 angels.

" DELETED YOUTUBE VIDEO "

I know Driveclub gives us the best example of a Ferrari V12 in a virtual world, but damn, I would blush at the sound of this in real life.

EDIT : Seems the video is offline, which is weird. Anyhoo, it's a video of the FXXK around the Spa at full speed and sound.

Last edited:
Listen to the sound of the V12 angels.

I know Driveclub gives us the best example of a Ferrari V12 in a virtual world, but damn, I would blush at the sound of this in real life.

"This video has been removed by the user."

Man, this silence is killing me....

Yeah this is the longest silence from evolution guys...I think I've been going through 2 weeks since nissan r34 and hardcore mode mentioned.

They are not supposed to make minor announcements far before actual update releases...at least one week is enough. No false hopes, no long wait...

Well I cannot say it is a false hope, it is me just being "jeez just release the update already!!"

@RL_23 will be able to confirm, but that's textured steel plate and I've only seen that on the Wombat. It looks however like the foot step up to a truck's cab.

@RL_23 will be able to confirm, but that's textured steel plate and I've only seen that on the Wombat. It looks however like the foot step up to a truck's cab.

Supercharged Hilux Confirmed then, the Wombat is in trouble....

images (5).jpg

No no no, that's not happening :D

Back