Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
I hope they will implement this in some future updates. I would have motivation to replay all tours for the 3rd time. :lol:
Likewise. :lol:

I wouldn't appreciate my star count getting wiped out again...

I hope they will implement this in some future updates. I would have motivation to replay all tours for the 3rd time. :lol:

Your clearly mental......haha

I'd rather claw my eye's out than do the whole car and bike tour again for a 3rd time.:banghead:

Oh, I thought only about car tours. I'm not replaying any bike tours for sure haha. I'm now in the process of replaying car tours to get below 1000 position in every event. Yeah, I know.... :dopey::drool:

I'm now in the process of replaying car tours to get below 1000 position in every event. Yeah, I know....

There's no way i'm doing that, I'd rather put my Knackers in a jar of Mosquito's, seriously though i'm trying to play as little as possible until the new update drops that idea isn't quite going to plan.

Just sheltering here after the status onslaught I've had to go through for whatever reason. Still... Update news tomorrow? *Ozzy Osbourne voice* ALL ABOARD!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA-!

Threw my principles out the window and paid £1.20 for the KTM Bike for Elite 22 allowing me to finally make it to Elite 25.

Roll on the next 5 elite levels. :D

I am really looking forward to what Evo has in store for us. Hopefully new tracks are part of this update and related DLC and there are some cars I am hoping to see - Lexus LF-A and Maserati MC12 I'm looking at you.

I would like to see the option to split car damage and dirt in Photo Mode too. I don't see it happening but I can wish I guess.

I am really looking forward to what Evo has in store for us. Hopefully new tracks are part of this update and related DLC and there are some cars I am hoping to see - Lexus LF-A and Maserati MC12 I'm looking at you.

I would like to see the option to split car damage and dirt in Photo Mode too. I don't see it happening but I can wish I guess.

Yeah I hope DC have at least considered the LF-A, its a shame not to hear that V10 yowl.

#BASEDWITCH
You mean Bae-onetta

Okay, enough off-topic. Pretty much me right now waiting for update news:

depositphotos_11324943-Bored-student-waiting-for-an-idea-with-lightbulb-in-hand.jpg

What about a plane then.:D
I was going to suggest Gyrocopter or a Microlight expansion - mind you, a WWI bi-plane expansion using the same tracks would be stupendous with higher points for staying close to the deck.

I'm just dreaming, I know...but it does keep me occupied.

Back