Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
You guys can drive the Civic Type-R at the Yedapalli Open, on the Photo-Finish Tour!

Unfortunately, the cockpit view is not the greatest... the seat is too low and steering is too high, completely blocking the speedometer (that can be seen in the external pic).

7uLoA7p.jpg

d87Gu6V.jpg

You guys can drive the Civic Type-R at the Yedapalli Open, on the Photo-Finish Tour!

Unfortunately, the cockpit view is not the greatest... the seat is too low and steering is too high, completely blocking the speedometer (that can be seen in the external pic).

7uLoA7p.jpg

d87Gu6V.jpg
Has anyone asked Rushy to unlock the cockpit camera? Would be good to get a proper FOV.

I'm actually a tad curious about this... How do the bikes handle on Hardcore mode? Gotta try it out. TBH, though, I tried Hardcore w/ the Caterham SP in Tamil Nadu V1. You really have to take the corners much slower than usual, otherwise spinouts for days!

I'm actually a tad curious about this... How do the bikes handle on Hardcore mode? Gotta try it out. TBH, though, I tried Hardcore w/ the Caterham SP in Tamil Nadu V1. You really have to take the corners much slower than usual, otherwise spinouts for days!

I might try hardcore on the P1 to see if I can utilize the downforce more

Oh no. I've been doing some new elite challanges, and guess what. There are 2 new bike challanges. :banghead:

Actually there's 3 bikes in the new elite levels. Levels 31, 33, and 35.

At least there was finally an elite challenge on my beloved Putre. Now for my #1 in the VUHL to get smashed by someone.

Well... I'm still a bit miffed about the cokpit view in the Civic. It's basically the same problem with the TwinRun. A little bit of adjustment and would be perfect.

As it is, I'm not very happy. I like to use cockpit view without the HUD and this adjustment makes it impossible to read the speedo.

Hmm, so far events in which we can use Honda Civic:
Photo-Finish: Yedapalli Open
Sakura Tour: Small in Japan
Evolution Tour: Some Like it Hot Hatch

What about Nissan? Can we only try it in RPM Trophy?

Actually there's 3 bikes in the new elite levels. Levels 31, 33, and 35.

At least there was finally an elite challenge on my beloved Putre. Now for my #1 in the VUHL to get smashed by someone.

Aww Jeez, you gotta be kidding me :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hardcore mode unfortunately has no effect on bikes as far as I could tell in my brief test.

How are you people unlocking the elite levels...I'm on 25 ( I think)! But I don't have enough stars to unlock the next one, even though I'm maxed out at 1080, are there hidden stars I don't know about ?

How are you people unlocking the elite levels...I'm on 25 ( I think)! But I don't have enough stars to unlock the next one, even though I'm maxed out at 1080, are there hidden stars I don't know about ?

Grind, grind, grind the time trials, 25 lap races, chase accolades, all that jazz. The rest is linked to the Fame Points. Don't worry about the stars.

Back