E3 2009 Videos and News

Rockstar North EXCLUSIVE GAME PS3!

nuclear_explosion_ar.jpg

I notice Assassin's Creed's Ezzio has the same movements as Sam Fisher in the new Splinter Cell.

I know they could have bigged it up a bit more!

Or, God forbid, shown us something!

EDIT:

Ugh, Square. You never stop trying to drive me absolutely bonkers.

Just watching the 360 conference now, so far only really been impressed by Forza 3, Alan Wake and.....that cartoon cars game with the avatars in, because it looks like hilariously good fun :lol:

But yeah, Alan Wake :drool: I'm loving games like this, I also can't wait for Heavy Rain and the new Team ICO game.

here we got motion control!

engineering prototype... i should think so, looks like a sex toy!

:lol: I can't wait to watch the Sony conference now.

Still watching the 360 video, I like the last.fm compatability but not too bothered by Netflix or Sky. No doubt you would be charged a stupid amount of money for the Sky service.

EDIT: How the sodding hell are they planning on streaming 1080p movies instantly with no delays?

Well if it has a vibrating feature.....

It looks pretty good so far.

"you still need buttons for some things" <--- Direct attack at Microsoft anybody?

Ummm, another motion controller? That does what exactly?

So we stick our fingers in the Wii and wave around a purple-ended sex toy on the PS3... Guess they really are trying to pull in the "adult" gamers.

Im sorry but on motion control.... sony has been well and truely 1up'd.

This this only tracks your hand whereas the 360 tracks your entire body and all without anything on you... plus this looks like a dildo...... EPIC FAIL!

Even if they change the looks its just a glorified wi-mote.

Seems like you need 2 do to most stuff... more $$$ then I take it.

@ Moglet - you need 8MBPS connection for it to work... they kept that one quiet!!

FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PS3

licorne-atomic-blast.jpg

LMFAO.

Dude, the motion controller for PS3 is the best of both worlds from NATAL and Wii Motion Plus! This is going to be awesome! I also lol'd when the engineer asked "How many years of Kendo did that take?" Sounds like a worthwhile kendo game might finally materialize.

the motion controller for PS3 is the best of both worlds from NATAL and Wii Motion Plus!

Yeah but the 360 system also seems be able to offer the best of both worlds without any device in your hand.

Motion control...

IN YOUR FACE WiiBOIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

YEEES!!!!

LMFAO.

Dude, the motion controller for PS3 is the best of both worlds from NATAL and Wii Motion Plus! This is going to be awesome! I also lol'd when the engineer asked "How many years of Kendo did that take?" Sounds like a worthwhile kendo game might finally materialize.

I agree. I did come around when they started demonstrating it. Sony is doing it right.

Yeah but the 360 system also seems be able to offer the best of both worlds without any device in your hand.
Which seems really odd when playing a sports or shooter game.

I would rather have nothing in my hand and be able to do the same things. If it feels odd you could always pick up something like a tennis racket (they even make all those attachments for wiimotes.)

We are currently seeing a racing game but its no gran turismo ;)

This Mod Nation Racer thing looks like a lot of fun! Hmmm, it and MAG so far are the only things that have really captured my interest.

Did any of you see "Mod Nation Racers?" This looks like a winner for racing fans. That's a cool concept! This is kind of like taking TrackMania to the next level with the insanity of Mario Kart. Wicked awesome!

Gamespot described it as 'Little Big Planet Racing' which I think best describes it.

Moglet
Not as odd as holding a sex toy

:lol:

The new Ico game looks impressive as expected.

Back