E3 2009 Videos and News

@ icelt - Yeah, I guess they want to break it up.

Im getting the idea that Sony is kinda bitter about the PSP Go leak. As just said by Kaz, worst kept secret of E3 and Jack mentioned information leaks.

They are adding 'SenseMe' from the Sony Ericsson range.

For those having streaming trouble try Gamespot's stream, its going great but you have to be signed up.

Robin.

They have moved on to PSP already :odd:

How many cups of coffee have you had today? ;)

Take 10 deep breaths and wait.

BTW: Anyone else watching the amazing footage of Heavy Rain in the Presentation Podium in Home... :eek:

It also ended with a redemption code... which I assume is one of those Home reward items they mentioned in the blog announcement?

This shindig is running for the entirety of E3. That’s right – 3 full days. So whether you’re a morning bird or a night owl, you can come into PlayStation Home and check out this hot footage. We’ll also be giving away limited-time, exclusive virtual items. But you’ll have to keep your eyes peeled and make sure that you are in-world all-day, every day if you want to get them all…

GT PSP has possibly the best portable graphics ever.

Anyone notice its not just a GT4 port... I saw a Ferrari Enzo! Look at this screen grap. I guess we will also see it in GT5.

gtmobileenzo.jpg

Robin.

I also saw the GTR.

Amazing visuals for psp. Never expected anything that good.

hahaha @ end of mgs trailer.

Still no mention of GT5. Hmmm.

I was taken in by MAG, but my interest is waining for the Sony presser.

Ok I am seeing all these other PSP games. And GT Mobile is clearly putting them to shame graphics wise.

Anybody else notice the white or silver psp go?

Rockstar's new game Agent, is that the new name for La Noire or is that still a separate game?

Back