INT 8
FEI 80 -- testing for understeer vibration difference left / right
FOR 110
SPR 100
DPR 50

GT7
Torque 6
Sens 10
Yes, GT7, I foolishly thought that was implied. Thank you both very much, I'll try them tomorrow

Is there a way to fine tune the alignment of the wheel on the shaft of the base? My wheel is off by around 4 degrees - it doesn't affect the driving experience at all, it's just I'd rather have it completely horizontal..

Is there a way to fine tune the alignment of the wheel on the shaft of the base? My wheel is off by around 4 degrees - it doesn't affect the driving experience at all, it's just I'd rather have it completely horizontal..
Yes - two buttons on the wheel pressed in tuning mode, or using the driver control panel to recenter the wheel. The wheel docs will show which buttons to press

I have enough tie wraps, duct tape, ratchet straps and cinder blocks around here to make it more sturdy, lol. My next big upgrade will definitely be a new cockpit setup.

I've been using socks for years, but I may try some $20 water shoes from Walmart or whatever because socks on these pedals feels slippery.
Same well amazon.

For those that have or are looking at the csl elite pedals and don't want the stiff brake pedal I recommend with these if you cant afford CS V3's or don't wat to spend the money. I really enjoy them. I like the 3rd strongest spring. Comes with a set of 3 springs. This is coming from a prior owner of Clubsport V3 pedals. https://www.ebay.com/itm/403995913310

Don't know if any of you have been using my settings for ACC but I'm finally happy with the new ones for update 1.9. See what you think. I've also put all my settings on a google doc, link in my sig, that should be viewable for everyone and will be updated with any changes. Let me know if you can't open it.

FFB 100
PEAK
NDP 5
NFR 20
NIN 5
INT 3
FEI 100
FOR 100
SPR 30
DPR 100

In Game
Gain 75
Min Force 0
Dynamic Damping 100
Road Effects 0
Steer Lock car dependent

Have a look at my signature, I've linked my current settings in that. I'm in the middle of redoing the ACC ones due to physics changes from the recent 1.9 update.
Hello,

i am new to GT Planet and just registered. I also own a GT DD Pro and i am still struggeling to find the proper wheel settings for GT7 and ACC.

You wrote you list yours in your signature. But i can´t see your signature.

Would you mind pointing me please into the correct direction?

Thanks alot and best regards,

wino

Edit: Now i see them. Thanks for sharing them.

Last edited:
My Fanatec load cell pedal is not working as it should.
In ACC I notice a small red bar on the brake pressure, even when I am not applying any break preasure.
In the calibration setup in GT7 it shows 15%.
This did not happen before.
Any tips would be much appreciated.

My Fanatec load cell pedal is not working as it should.
In ACC I notice a small red bar on the brake pressure, even when I am not applying any break preasure.
In the calibration setup in GT7 it shows 15%.
This did not happen before.
Any tips would be much appreciated.
Have you tried recalibrating the pedal in the fanatec control panel? If it won't clear the 15% input then you should at least be able to add a dead zone to compensate.

Last edited:
Have you tried recalibrating the pedal in the fanatec control panel? If it won't clear the 15% input then you should at least be able to add a dead zone to compensate.
Not yet, but that was the next step.
But even if I do fix the problem in the control panel, does it not mean that I loose 15% pedal travel?
Appreciate the help Abarth_71 👍🏻

Not yet, but that was the next step.
But even if I do fix the problem in the control panel, does it not mean that I loose 15% pedal travel?
Appreciate the help Abarth_71 👍🏻
So long as the pedal is fully up you should just be able to reset it back to zero and not lose any travel, and you could also set a small dead zone so you can rest your foot on it without any input registering.

Last edited:
So long as the pedal is fully up you should just be able to reset the pedal back to zero and not lose any travel, and you could also set a small dead zone so you can rest your foot on it without any input registering.
Thanks, going to try the control panel.
Just curious ( and worried ) why this happened as it worked great before.

Need some info. Seems my accelerator pedal on csl pedal set is on the blink (spiking). Loadcell brake pedal works fine. My question is, can I use the original clutch/brake pedal as a accelerator.

Need some info. Seems my accelerator pedal on csl pedal set is on the blink (spiking). Loadcell brake pedal works fine. My question is, can I use the original clutch/brake pedal as a accelerator.
Not on console, the black box with the connection inputs is missing on the brake pedal, which box the throttle pedal has.
DSC01494.JPG

I was mid race in a good position, and my wheel just stopped working. I seem to remember a post about the axle drifting out. And this is what mine looks like.
View attachment 1275474

I assume this needs resetting, correct?

Edit. I did the quick release reseating and that seem to fix it.
I started having this issue too while playing iRacing. I didn’t have any problems until I started doing ovals and dirt ovals for the first time yesterday. It has come loose 3 or 4 times now, admittedly it does seem to wobble a lot more in those kinds of races so I think something sturdier than a Playseat Challenge will solve this issue.

I started having this issue too while playing iRacing. I didn’t have any problems until I started doing ovals and dirt ovals for the first time yesterday. It has come loose 3 or 4 times now, admittedly it does seem to wobble a lot more in those kinds of races so I think something sturdier than a Playseat Challenge will solve this issue.
I used mine for about a year on a Playseat Challenge and never had any disconnection issues, albeit with wheel deck braces fitted. Have you reseated the shaft and/or retightened the clamp?

Last edited:
Hey Barney, if you're talking about DDPro wheel resting in center/horizontal position while it being off or when there's no force being applied, then there's not much you can do. Mine is off 3deg from center when it is off. It's how the motor is positioned relative to the shaft. I saw many posts with others saying the same. OCD people like me :)
It doesn't affect the driving after you "center it" via wheel setting as mentioned, but it is annoying to see your prized setup looking "not perfect" :)

I used mine for about a year on a Playseat Challenge and never had any disconnection issues, albeit with wheel deck braces fitted. Have you reseated the shaft and/or retightened the clamp?
I have no extra braces at all, and yeah I’ve done it couple of times now. I’m afraid of stripping the bolt for the clamp if I do it too much.

I seen a brace kit on indigolime.uk but the full kit is £130 and I really can’t justify putting more money into this Playseat. It would probably cost me around $300 cad to get it to my door, I’d rather just order a new cockpit from GT Omega or something.

Sharing my DDPro (8nm) setup, GT7 only. I tried various settings leveraging many popular YouTubers, but using setup similar to Abarth_71 currently (thanks Abarth_71)

FFB 90 (between 90-100, preference thing)
PEAK
NDP 10 (I use light McLaren V2 wheel, and found this to be ideal for me)
NFR 0
NIN 0
INT 1 (when 0, there's too much noise in the wheel, causing distractions to me than proving meaningful feedback)
FEI 100
FOR 100
SPR OFF (it does help bringing back the wheel to center outside the race, but not sure if it does anything while racing)
DPR OFF (haven't noticed any impact to this in GT7 when it's 100)

In Game
Force Torque = 4 (used 5 for the longest time, but I don't see major help from stronger force in saving oversteer, at least for me)
Force Sen = 7 (used between 3-7, with higher setting if "feels" like it masks understeer little more)
Controller Sen = 0 (subjective, tried 0-10, but directly or indirectly I get better time with 0)

CSP V3 pedal:
PU foam + 13mm red + 12mm red (softest elastomer setup available)
Brake force = 68 (I use lower LC force than most I'm sure, but it's more comfortable for me)

Last edited:
I have no extra braces at all, and yeah I’ve done it couple of times now. I’m afraid of stripping the bolt for the clamp if I do it too much.

I seen a brace kit on indigolime.uk but the full kit is £130 and I really can’t justify putting more money into this Playseat. It would probably cost me around $300 cad to get it to my door, I’d rather just order a new cockpit from GT Omega or something.
Have you used a torque wrench on the clamp? Have you seen these replacement clamps?
All you really need are the pro braces for the wheel deck, I never bothered with anything else from them. But yeah if you have the money a proper rig can't be beaten, really happy with my Prime Lite.

@TSXChef Yeah, SPR only works to centre the wheel in the menus, when driving that and DPR aren't supported.

Last edited:

I don't have the link but Etsy has some inexpensive braces for the challenge. I ordered a set from a guy in England and paid too much to ship them but they are super nice. I haven't had time to put them on yet but will report back when I do. I find I flex the wheel deck more than I like and I hope these help.

I just ordered this for my GT DD Pro, CSL setup - I feel I need a bit more resistance on the throttle. There are likely much cheaper solutions but this arrangement looks to have some adjustment to how the pedal feels.
Untitled-1.jpg

I just ordered this for my GT DD Pro, CSL setup - I feel I need a bit more resistance on the throttle. There are likely much cheaper solutions but this arrangement looks to have some adjustment to how the pedal feels.
View attachment 1279800
I looked at that but couldn't justify spending so much for in reality just a spring, in the end went for the R/C damper mod. Really happy with it so far as I can now adjust the resistance.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back