Votes: 254 27.6%
  • 120-140 mph

Votes: 240 26.1%
  • 140+ mph (WHOA!)

Votes: 274 29.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool & that's sad.. my bone-stock 200k '91 Miata didn't shake much @ all up there. (unless ya popped the headlights up anyways :P)

Yeah, I think it was rated stock at a stump pullin' 110 horsepower 120 lb/ft torque with a 2.0 audi tractor engine.

Add 22 years and 100,000 miles on it and its probably making like 60 horsepower at the wheels.

Yeah, I think it was rated stock at a stump pullin' 110 horsepower 120 lb/ft torque with a 2.0 audi tractor engine.

Add 22 years and 100,000 miles on it and its probably making like 60 horsepower at the wheels.

I don't wanna know what kind of fury said Miata wash dishing out.. not only was it the '91 SOHC 1.6L, but it was an automatic. That year Mazda had a retarded theory about the 1.6 & ping when paired with an auto. Their solution - give it lower compression pistons & a different cam, which brought the "torque" on lower & dropped output to 98hp stock. :crazy: 18yrs/200k later she still got up & went pretty well though though, all things considered! Almost wish I'd had'r dyno'd just for fun, aalmost. :D

I have gone 116 in my previous Volkswagen Jetta, about 108 in my Fiat 124, and about 115 in a 2005 Mustang rental car :scared:

240mph in a ZR-1? Right.

With enough money I suppose, but that's still pretty lofty. I imagine it'd take A LOT of steam (and money) to actually get a '69 (almost anything) to 200mph as well. There is such a thing as speedo error though, especially with oldschool guages.

masonholmes
With enough money I suppose, but that's still pretty lofty. I imagine it'd take A LOT of steam (and money) to actually get a '69 (almost anything) to 200mph as well. There is such a thing as speedo error though, especially with oldschool guages.

I did full ovethaul everything is top of the line and I did spend ALOT on it .

Ah yes, and in this time, we all have a camera, so, walk to the Camaro, open up the hood, take a picture with a note saying : gtp 10-9-2011, or as you are American 9-10-2011.

I did full ovethaul everything is top of the line and I did spend ALOT on it .

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you don't simply post numbers like that in a video-game forum without something to back it up. To go that fast @ any track, both cars would require a hardcore roll-cage among other things. Like Dennisch said, show us whatcha got. If it's the real deal we'd love to see it - obviously we're all car fanatics here! 👍👍

masonholmes
So you've been showing as Online Now! for awhile.. got anything for us?

Let's face it, nothing will come of this. It didn't happen and he's been called on it. Let's just move on and forget it.

I did 110 mph in my Cee'd with a lot more to go, but backed off REMOVED! First time (and probably last time for a while) that i pushed it a little. Was really surprised how easily it got from 50-100+ in sixth. Gotta love strong diesels!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years ago I went 150 MPH in my stock '00 Pontiac Trans Am WS6. My lifetime goal is to someday go 200 MPH in a standing mile event such as the Texas Mile or Mojave Mile.

110mph in my mom's '10 Camaro.

Fastest I've gone in my '02 Blazer would probably be 90.

152 mph 97 GS-T Eclipse with mods
151 mph 03 EVO 8
148-49 mph 06 STi
153 mph 07 STI

120ish Skip Barber. It was the day race with carting. Pretty fun. They said not to put it in 4th because no rear wing. I did it anyway and felt the ass end lift and then let off. It was on the straight at Laguna. Very fun day.

Last edited:
*sigh*

Since this has been resurrected and I've had to delete a number of posts yet again, here's a reminder:

Jebus, how many frickin' times?

Tell us WHAT speed you did. Don't tell us WHERE you did it. We don't care and it's probably illegal which is against the AUP.

Messages edited to reflect this.

This should go without saying. Should.

180km/h, which is in rough calculations 112,5mph. Top speed of my lil' Honda Fit.

180km/h, which is in rough calculations 112,5mph. Top speed of my lil' Honda Fit.

Time for some of these goodies? 💡

http://www.shop.kraftwerksusa.com/H...EE3D238F0AE57A99862F192F8244DF62.qscstrfrnt05

No idea what speed I hit today, (as the RX's speedo needs attention - thx for the cheapazz cluster caps Mazda), but she stuck wide-open on a short 1.5 lane, elevated straight with a 90 degree, gravel filled bend @ the end today. :scared: Yea, I fixed that issue ASAP, LOL!

But yeah, Rotrex blowers are pimp.. I mean, they come factory in Koensegg's & whatnot. 👍 Almost dropped one on the Miata but in a moment of insanity, bought the FD instead, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back