Votes: 254 27.6%
  • 120-140 mph

Votes: 240 26.1%
  • 140+ mph (WHOA!)

Votes: 274 29.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much for an increase of 10 hp :) j/k, Damn, 112.5 in a fit. Good job.

Not really, extremey downhill slope and yet the car was absolutely planted, on even ground it will do 110mph at max, the gearing is pretty tall and allowed the extra bit of oomph.

Too much for an increase of 10 hp :) j/k, Damn, 112.5 in a fit. Good job.

Would have done the same with the FD, good choice IMO.

Thanks & yeah, Kraftwerks stuff ain't cheap.. but it's hardcore tested & reliable as factory, even after a day full day of racing.

Since I've been taken for a joyride on a Mazda Miata on Laguna Seca, it still holds my record of 106mph. Drove slowly, on my demand. I'm glad to see a thread from 2001 still alive and fresh. 👍

On roads, 75mph. :sly:

Forgot what I voted in the pole... But it was about 105 in my little Ford Focus. Was pretty smooth too, but had to slow down for a turn.

110mph in my parents Nissan :D, I would've went faster but thats its maximum speed :( Front end felt very light and it sounded like it was going to blow up :lol:

75mph as the speed limit is 70mph here in louisiana but if I were to lie about it Id say 141. :D

177 mph/285km/h in my R33 GTR V-spec at night...next to another R33 GTR V-spec with simular specs..:scared::)

was a bit scary though because the hicas rear wheel steering had some play on it. so it felt a bit light in the back lol. now its replaced by a total hicas elimination kit by driftworks.

car was still accelerating pretty fast so im sure it will go over 300km/h but i had to stop removed
top speed is around 310 i think because it didnt had much revs left. (redline at 8k)

in the megane 115mph 185km/h wich is its top speed. you need a bit of wind in the back though lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nissan Quasqai :ill:

My car is still off the road having an engine transplant...

Ahh cool, (we don't have those on this side of the drink), and good luck with the transplant! 👍

Kinda silly I guess, but I'm a little excited that we're gonna start getting 2d Mazda 2's in '12. Might eventually retire the MX-3 for one (to lightly modify), once they get closer to my price range. :P As per my sig, I love me some small, lightweight 2d's! (the day I drop V6 MX-3's will be a tough one though, as I've kept one or another in my grips since '98/my first car)

90 mph in a 100cc? That's got to be some kind of record. :lol: Either that or you have a very streamlined head. Never seen a 100cc bike hit more than 80.

Was running 160 in my uncle Challenger last Sunday =P

In regards to the above post, I've never seen a stock 100cc do over 55 without some type of mods lol

Funny considering where I live EVERYONE has some kind of ATV lol. I don't ride much so I couldn't say.

90 mph in a 100cc? That's got to be some kind of record. :lol: Either that or you have a very streamlined head. Never seen a 100cc bike hit more than 80.

70@65cc.

:lol:

What the most awesome part was that my dad told me when he was young he had a "really fast" moped, a 5 speed Kreidler or Zundapp or something like that. He did a whopping 50 mph/80kph. When I was done fiddling with my Citta, and tested it alongside a car, I gave it to my father to try. His hair turned a bit grey that day. :lol:

Last edited:
niky

Go Kart engines that are 100CC can hit 120. So I'd imagine a bike or a light car could hit 95-100

Aero, and engine tuning. Scooters aren't tuned for high output and aren't geared for high speeds. Heck, even the carbureted CBR150 (nit the infinitely better EFI one) has trouble getting up to 100 mph, and that's more aerodynamic.

I'm not too familiar with 100s, apparently most top out at 60-ish... But stock 150cc scooters can't typically do over 70-80 mph. Though why you'd ever want to go that fast on something with so little high speed stability...

Dennisch, surely with a tailwind? Or perhaps you weigh something like fifty pounds? :lol:

A 2 stroke engine tunes up very easy, just grind away everything you see, add a bigger carb, high end exhaust, and start flying. 👍

And the parts are very easy to get by here in the Dutchielands.

50 pounds? nah, Although it was 12 years ago...

145 in our old 2003 Nissan Maxima, @5500 rpm. Didn't seem to be able to get that last 1000rpm up, drag limited I think.

Got a ticket in my 02 Yamaha FZ1 going 115 in a 55......on the brakes. No jail, just a ticket for $600, another $1000 in fines and court costs, and 50 hours of community service, not even close to worth it.:scared: Before the ticket I had taken it up to 160, but the front end was very light and floaty, and I felt very vulnerable to imminent death.:ill:

As for my current car, 08 Acura TL Type S, only 90 so far. I'm a little older and maybe wiser.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back