February 2024 Update Prediction

EDIT: We still don't have an Extra Menu for some automakers, like Lamborghini or McLaren. Though I'd imagine for the latter, there's just no getting around the fact that the iconic F1 would need to be included. Perhaps it could be the '95 racing version, instead of the much more expensive road car.
McLaren Racing Cars: F1 GTR '95/F1 GTR '97/650S GT3

...but that would be still expensive.

I'd say we could really use more McLaren models in general, like the "normal" P1, the Speedtail, the Senna, the 750S, and perhaps the 720S GT3. But I digress.

Last edited:
PD straight up by passed the 570S. A baby McLaren would have been cool in the franchise. We still don’t know reasons why for such choices.
No matter having any same road model version, Gr.4 version and Gr.3 version. Some brands have a different model for Gr.4 and Gr.3.

Last edited:
PD straight up by passed the 570S. A. A y McLaren would have been cool in the franchise. We still don’t know reasons why for such choices.
No matter having any same road model version, Gr.4 version and Gr.3 version. Some brands have a different model for Gr.4 and Gr.3.
I’d be fine getting the GT (or the newer GTS) instead of the 570S, tbh.

I would stick with my prediction about this game's life cycle slowly coming to an end and assume there won't be a February update. There's also the fact we didn't really have monthly updates since June (except August-September, but even that was beginning of August and end of September, almost but not quite a two months big gap). That would be a solid assumption based on my observation.

However, we have those datamine guys, who kinda make it seem like the update is happening. First of all, there are 3 cars allegedly found in datamine: Sony Afeela (we all know it's coming sooner or later), Gr.1 Genesis VGT and Skoda VGT. And the guy who posted it seems to believe this is the February update, but while I have a reason to believe those cars exist, "February" feels like a guess, and his rival dataminers also seem to disagree with those 3 being in the February update and they apparently say it's something different entirely. Based on all that, I would say we may see one of those 3 cars in the update (my bet is on Afeela) and 2 regular cars (not tied to PD with any sort of partnership). That would kinda destroy my whole "game's support is coming to an end" idea, but I guess maybe it's a bit too early for that.

I would stick with my prediction about this game's life cycle slowly coming to an end and assume there won't be a February update. There's also the fact we didn't really have monthly updates since June (except August-September, but even that was beginning of August and end of September, almost but not quite a two months big gap). That would be a solid assumption based on my observation.

However, we have those datamine guys, who kinda make it seem like the update is happening. First of all, there are 3 cars allegedly found in datamine: Sony Afeela (we all know it's coming sooner or later), Gr.1 Genesis VGT and Skoda VGT. And the guy who posted it seems to believe this is the February update, but while I have a reason to believe those cars exist, "February" feels like a guess, and his rival dataminers also seem to disagree with those 3 being in the February update and they apparently say it's something different entirely. Based on all that, I would say we may see one of those 3 cars in the update (my bet is on Afeela) and 2 regular cars (not tied to PD with any sort of partnership). That would kinda destroy my whole "game's support is coming to an end" idea, but I guess maybe it's a bit too early for that.
No, it is not coming to an end. Still too early for that... It will not end earlier than mid/late 2025 since GT8 is likely going to be released in late 2026-early 2027

Last edited:
Yeah. I mean slowing down or stopping support for the game when motor sports and sim racing have increased so dramatically in popularity would be powerful dumb. Even for corporation folk.

Yeah. I mean slowing down or stopping support for the game when motor sports and sim racing have increased so dramatically in popularity would be powerful dumb. Even for corporation folk.
Yeah, I expect the support to remain fairly strong and frequent for at least another 1-2 years before moving on and focusing on GT8 entirely

What if the GNX makes a return this month? Just in time for the Daytona 500. Add a V8 swap and it’ll probably break the GT community.

No i don’t think the updates is going to stop just yet, they might slow down a bit in 2025
But another 50 cars added to gt7 is sure possible and maybe 2-3 tracks,

No i don’t think the updates is going to stop just yet, they might slow down a bit in 2025
But another 50 cars added to gt7 is sure possible and maybe 2-3 tracks,
I think the last big update with a new track and significant additions will happen in early 2025 or mid 2025 at the latest, before slowing down and reducing the scope to 3-4 updates per year with 1-3 cars, bugfixes and quality of life improvements until GT8 release. I see 50-60 more cars and 3 tracks coming. What do you think? Am I realistic?

I think the last big update with a new track and significant additions will happen in early 2025 or mid 2025 at the latest, before slowing down and reducing the scope to 3-4 updates per year with 1-3 cars, bugfixes and quality of life improvements until GT8 release. I see 50-60 more cars and 3 tracks coming. What do you think? Am I realistic?
who knows...they have weird system of updates...most weird thing is there is still no paid dlc challenge...I really hope something great will come..I know ham challenge in sport was ultra great

And before that there was a Vettel Challenge in an older GT, right? What where the prices for these DLCs initially?

My guess is there won't be any update.
IMG_1068.jpeg

IMG_1069.jpeg

So, there will be an update.

Make it even more hardcore: a collection dedicated to the McLaren F1 in its entirety. That way, you're looking at Cr. 49,000,000.

The issues involved are pretty serious for some players. So PoDi won’t wait months to fix them.
Well back in past they waited for 6 months..why would be 1 month or 2 "WAITING" problem for them?

I am not going into debate...since its prediction..
I PREDICT FOR FEB --- ‐NO UPDATE..I am sure april will give us something 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
There will be an update in february because the bulgary needs to be added to brand central if it comes alone or with 3 cars remains to be seen, i already said this before but back when Toyota gr corolla was early access when it was added to brand central it come along with another 3 cars in that update, so could be simular story here

Well back in past they waited for 6 months..why would be 1 month or 2 "WAITING" problem for them?

I am not going into debate...since its prediction..
I PREDICT FOR FEB --- ‐NO UPDATE..I am sure april will give us something 🤣🤣🤣
We never waited 6 months for serious issues. Blocking the progress of players is a serious issue.

Latest Posts

Back