Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SSR5 won't go good at all. I just did some laps, nothing but spins. Others will spin as well, in the middle of the track, quit, and chaos. It is fast, but the slow hairpins give little grip. Just warning you guys ahead of time, this race won't go smoothly.

people will spin, myself included but i have to say its one of the most difficult tracks we've done in the league and that should count for something. IMMORTAL likes it because he is mistake free and gets to lap to everyone, he even tried to lap himself last week.
Maybe ABS can be allowed for everyone except top four drivers (although the cheater in me will turn it on when i start to lose time :D i know you are all thinking about it)

Yes, but SSR5 can be a pretty tight track, not to mention fast. If someone spins in turn 1, someone will hit him, those two would get damaged, they'd be slow, a faster driver would hit them, etc. etc. This race would produce the most quits of the season, I guarantee.

Yes that's true, and if someone makes a mistake into turn 1, please make sure that IMMORTAL is taken out too, otherwise we'll all get lapped by lap 5 :D
Or we can replace the track from SSR5 to SSR7 :sly:

Running late guys, but I'll make the race 👍
Just going to run a few laps in my lobby to figure out brake zones then I'll pop in for quali.

I guess not, room is full.
Edit: I got in 👍

Last edited:
Lets see.
Good race Tex & Gazz

Hugo & Peir where quite agressive at unlapping themselves but no problems
And sorry for the tap at the hair pin Immo.

Yeah great battle us 3 had during what was a great race. Great track. It has to be in the season. No ABS in setup cars here was no problem.

Artie you didnt spin me on lap 1. From the replay it looks like I was spinning anyway and you collected me. Nowt you could do.

Processing twitch highlight now which ill send to youtube later. Here is the link to the actual broadcast.
http://www.twitch.tv/yorkshirepudding/b/332445139

I hope I didn't cause any problems guys. My TV is in a rather well lit area and I just couldn't see anything in my rear view - even cars in front of me became a problem after adjusting my set in pit 1.

I lost 3 laps on my first pit as I tried to close drapes / change tv settings, etc. but all it did was make the contrast worse. The entire final sector after the hairpin was the real problem. Bright tunnel / darkness / bright trees / darkness / holy cow is the straight bright! I tried again to fix the problem in my second and third pit (both cost another lap) but couldn't really solve the problem so I just left it. Now I need some serious asprin.

I honestly think the problems you guys had with back markers had more to do with them not knowing where you were behind them. The track is way too twisty to keep checking your map and checking the rear view didn't really help until the car was really close because it has no lights. After my first pit I obviously wasn't racing anyone and didn't engage or hold up anyone (unless I didn't see them - apologies if I caused any problems), so I would just maintain a straight line on the SF straight and slow down (some times a lot because I couldn't tell from the triangle exactly how close other drivers were). Trying to allow a pass in other sections didn't seem to work well at all.

I do really like this track (hotlapping and practicing was fun), but I don't think it lends itself to a good F1 race. It sort of makes Monaco look like Monza by comparison. If it winds up on the schedule I'm sure I'll skip it.

Not at all a vote or request regarding the track and schedule, just my 2c 👍

Yeah great battle us 3 had during what was a great race. Great track. It has to be in the season. No ABS in setup cars here was no problem.

Artie you didnt spin me on lap 1. From the replay it looks like I was spinning anyway and you collected me. Nowt you could do.

Processing twitch highlight now which ill send to youtube later. Here is the link to the actual broadcast.
http://www.twitch.tv/yorkshirepudding/b/332445139
:D saved by the replay, i am always cautious on 1st lap and lose 2 - 3 positions and have the worst starts in the season :grumpy:

oalit was Guest driver ArtMannn.

I write later to the race guys.
But good Race.
So was WilSo, i thought he just wanted to manage his team?? I don't have him in a team on the driver info table, or was a drunk when i did it??

Its corret m8 wilso was Guest Driver.
He is Ares Captain.

raceresultsssr5option2.jpg

So was WilSo, i thought he just wanted to manage his team?? I don't have him in a team on the driver info table, or was a drunk when i did it??

Yes but
If it was a points race though and they needed room i would of left but ive been waiting along time to have a race like this on SSR5 so i wasnt gonna leave :sly:

So what happens when Captain wants to teach his crew a lesson? Ohhh so its like Martin Whitmarsh jumping in the car to show Lewis and Jenson how its done...nice

:lol:

During the actual season though the only events id like to join would have to be
Monaco,Monza & idk what else plus being a stand in if Dahlzi and Gazz dont show.

looks like the race was good was abs alowed or banned during the race?

It was banned. It didn't seem to be a problem though, only locked up at the hairpin if I was following someone up the hill.

Look at my fastest lap :lol:

I'm only good through consistency, pace is something I'm horrible at!

My fast lap was bad to.

In practices i was near the the high 57's

It'd be cool to see fast sector times to compare who's good where and see where your bad.

This track is very nice.
Next pre season Race is laguna seca.
We dont drive in season3 more Daytona Road.
We can vote for SSR5 or Laguna Seca or Tokyo or Rome.
We vote it after Laguna Seca pre season Race.

I liked Daytona road, but I guess the Bus Stop was too much? :D

SSR5 is definitely not my vote.

Yes the chicane was:scared: that was to hard.

I think coming out of the busstop at daytona (quick right left) was my favorite turn(s) of the entire second season. Feeling the car drifting toward the wall on the right coming out of the exit made my stomach turn butterflies when I hit it just right at the extreme limit. Always felt like I was going to plow the wall but the speed keeps climbing and the downforce pushes it down just enough at the last minute to give enough grip to pull it off. Going into the busstop though was really damn tricky. Ahh nostalgia 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back