Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Formula One cars... SSR5... no. God no. Please, no no no.

XWAvo.gif

Remember Tokyo season 1? It'll be 5x as worse. Please. For the stewards and everyone else's sake, please. No.
Oh don't be baby, its only pre-season, besides you say no no no no i say:

When someone spins out in the middle of the track, don't say I didn't warn you ;). It is fun with road cars, but I'm not sure about its quality as an F1 track...

Thats what makes it:
1) FUN
2) Gives evryone a chance to beat IMMORTAL (just like Tokyo :D)

hmmm now that i think about it, we'll all crash into turn 1 Except IMMORTAL and we all get lapped by lap 5, sometimes (most times) i don't think these things through

I remember being the guy that was the source of all problems in Tokyo. :(

I'll be driving with a bit more "confidence" than usual this weekend, I need to start achieving those extra tenths!

Ohh stop. It's not that bad. Besides it's only Pre-season for now. I think we should put it on the schedule too.

pls don't without abs it was next to impossible the last chicane was like :nervous: :scared: :crazy: with the tongue and everything :ill: :ouch:

Don't write "in txt spk" please, I don't want to see you banned or anything, they want good grammar here. :scared:

I have some big trophy's, those look nice though.

F1 2012 looks positive, what would you guys think of switching over someday?

I don't see why we have to switch over, we could have another separate series for it :P

Oh, and there are two drivers who voted for ABS 0 and aren't in the series.

There are three/four who voted for ABS 1 that aren't in the series.

So, the actual results:

ABS Banned - 12

ABS 1 - 11/12

Last edited:
I don't see why we have to switch over, we could have another separate series for it :P

Oh, and there are two drivers who voted for ABS 0 and aren't in the series.

There are three/four who voted for ABS 1 that aren't in the series.

So, the actual results:

ABS Banned - 12

ABS 1 - 11/12

I voted because I was hoping to be a reserve driver for some races, not sure if it counts tho.

WC Trophys are there

AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to have that on my shelf!! Thanks Immortal, you're the fing man!

It's an arcade game, might as well call it "need for speed F1 2012". ZZzzzzzzz I wish codemasters would fall into a large hot fire so a company who makes real sim games could get the license.

Last edited:
Rich S

Not likely happening from me. I was so mad with F1 '11, I'm not likely to give them more $.

it is not that good graphics wise as everything looks the same as F1 2011 but i will buy it for the handling of the cars, the fact that if you go offline you actually go slower, if you dont feather you get horrible understeer AND they did try their best this time round. We will ALL have to wait for GT6 to get the next best thing (literally) oh wait, i'll will wait for the early adopters to get it and see what their reviews on multiplayer frame rate is like(2 frames per second was unbearable in 2011

I will superglue mine to my forehead.

:lol: I'll try to get a picture of it balancing on my dog... what could possibly go wrong?

Thinking of playing some GT5 here in 20-30 minutes if you guys are around. Haven't played in weeks, had to take a break after the season I was burnt out!

I ship the trophys next week.
I wait for sponsors money shiping in the USA is very expensive.

It does, its just not that good, but its better than F1 2011. The demo is on PS Store if you want to try it out.

I tried the PC demo from Steam. It didnt calibrate my DFGT properly. Had a massive deadzone and about 800 degree rotation. Bit strange.

By the way when are the next pre season races for tuned and stock cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back