Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do play iracing. Actually I ran into Jordan Greer, the creator of GTPlanet last night. We were racing the mustang series. He's a little bit faster than me.

In the race with us was one of the GT Academy contestants from the first USA GTA. As expected, he was alien fast.

I can't wait til you get into iracing, I hope you do the iracing F1 championship, they broadcast those races and the competition is really good.

Can you say me again how the iRacing F1 car is.
Lower grip then F10??
Its more difficult?
You have drive one Nvidia iRacing F1 World Championship Race??
I want to drive in this WC Hugo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFvgJW6LZ38

Yes this weekend is the first Pre Season Race.

Last edited:
Here it is in youtube. Still processing so could be a while before anyone watches it. It was a 3 hour long broadcast so might be too big for youtube. If it isnt, then its probably the longest Gran Turismo 5 video on youtube.

when was this not one of season 2's races because I was at the monaco race?

It was the Stock No ABS race the other night No Bull.

And youtube cut off an hour from the video. Going to create a highlight of Q and the race from the video on twitch, send that to youtube instead. Then we can see the full race. So the last youtube video I posted will get removed.

I'll edit the video into this post once its done for all to watch.

Ok very cool gazzi.

I open later Setup and Stock practise lobby.
We can drive small practise races.

ATR:
ATRFinalartfix.png

Hydro, how do you get a person's GT5 driver like in your graphic? I need it for ATI's graphic, thanks!

Hydro, how do you get a person's GT5 driver like in your graphic? I need it for ATI's graphic, thanks!

Immortal sent me both driver pics and I just cut them out using the polygonal lasso tool in photoshop. If you go with a brighter drivers suit you might be able to use the quick select tool which is borderline automatic, but it will cut out any shades that resemble the background.

Edit: cutting out the feet, and spotlight circles wasn't going very well so I put the drivers behind the car :sly:
Sometimes cheating works 👍
Also, I flipped ArtMannn's driver pic so they are back to back. Immortals helmet had readable text so I couldn't reverse his pic.

I know how to cut out images in GIMP, but I just wanted to find a quick way to get the driver's avatars. :P I guess I'll just scrap the idea of the drivers' avatars in the graphic, then. Thanks for the help.

I know how to cut out images in GIMP, but I just wanted to find a quick way to get the driver's avatars. :P I guess I'll just scrap the idea of the drivers' avatars in the graphic, then. Thanks for the help.

Too funny! I actually don't know where the drivers come from. Photomode maybe?

Here's what the original looks like:
miscellaneous2.jpg

Maybe when you go to change your avatar's suit you can take a pic. That pic hasn't been altered at all so you must be able to take a profile pic or something.

Last edited:
last night was bad for me sry gazzi I wasnt paying atention and b4 I relized that I had missed my braking point I had already plowed into you

Was bad for me too, i spun 3 times, then rears were 50% gone, then spun every corner after that. then i pu:censored:d out

Was bad for me too, i spun 3 times, then rears were 50% gone, then spun every corner after that. then i pu:censored:d out

yeah I saw you were having trouble too. what happened on the strt of the tuned race? u sat there and I gained like 5 positions

I couldn't see much and i was switching off the lights when the race started oh AND the jump start too :D

Sounds like you two had fun :D

I don't like SSR5 for f1 or for any car for that matter. also at the top of the hill going into the hairpin every time my brakes would lock up but luckily by car would slow down just enough to get around the turn it looked kewl but it wasn't very good for my tyres

Formula One cars... SSR5... no. God no. Please, no no no.

XWAvo.gif

Remember Tokyo season 1? It'll be 5x as worse. Please. For the stewards and everyone else's sake, please. No.

Formula One cars... SSR5... no. God no. Please, no no no.

XWAvo.gif

Remember Tokyo season 1? It'll be 5x as worse. Please. For the stewards and everyone else's sake, please. No.

Ohh stop. It's not that bad. Besides it's only Pre-season for now. I think we should put it on the schedule too.

Yes we have 3 Pre Season Races SSR5, Laguna Seca and Tokyo or Rome.
One of this 3 Track come on the Calendar no more Daytona Road for Season3.

No problem No bull

Please, yes yes yes. It one of the best track in the game. I just love that sweeping section in the middle of the track. I say it should go in the calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back