Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible Hydro that looks incredible.
Have you for the other teams also a amazing design like this?

Thanks.
I'll get to the others too, probably 1 every other day or so.
You asked for one for Magic F1, so it's next.

Ares Racing:
AresFinal1.png

I'll update the OP banners as I add them 👍

I love the sky with the "ares" (air) great idea. It was either that or the Ares the god of war on a formula 1 inspired chariot....

Thanks, Immortal supplied the Sky background 👍
I actually took a guess that Ares had something to do with Ares/races as there is one located in Wisconsin (endless-Wilso's location), but I didn't know what that was until I looked it up after: http://www.wi-aresraces.org/index.html
Turns out it has nothing to do with cars :lol:
I'll have to switch up the logo in the lower left side (unless my original guess was correct, and Wilso has something to do with the website I linked to).

That looks awesome Hydro.
Only thing gtamann is guest driver now.
no_bull_racin97 is hugos teammate can you change it?
He come also from USA.

Guys i have planned with ArtMannn to make tomorrow to our Race time a F10 Stock Race in Monza 50 Laps.

That looks awesome Hydro.
Only thing gtamann is guest driver now.
no_bull_racin97 is hugos teammate can you change it?
He come also from USA.

Sure, that's easy. Any drivers name can be Replaced quickly.

Hey Immortal,
Are there any spots open in your race tomorrow?

Edit: No race tomorrow anyway, nevermind.

Last edited:
Here is ok m8 i have write to all now all know it.
I hope we get enough drivers today.

Yes thats ****.
Always drivers that not drive vote.
And i dont can see who vote.
Can you guys see who vote?

Yes thats ****.
Always drivers that not drive vote.
And i dont can see who vote.
Can you guys see who vote?

Just click on either number of votes, and you will see who voted for what, it's pretty simple.

Ok that means marcus_war, and TheSonRises are no League drivers.
9 Votes for ABS off.
R34EVO9 and redhotmx are no League drivers.
That means.
8 Votes for ABS1.

Here the Current WC Drivers Guys.

driverandteamsseason3.jpg

I would really love to race, but I just started out on my G27, and I don't want to screw everyone up. Also, I have never done an online organized race before. If you're okay with this, I can join in, but you're going to have to help me through it.

Also, what do you mean by "stock?"

He means with tuning prohibited. So the car will be 'stock'. I think I'll stream the race on Twitch.tv/yorkshirepudding. So I'll say in advance this. If you see me weaving down the straight them Im either looking at the chatbox or lighting a doob.

I would really love to race, but I just started out on my G27, and I don't want to screw everyone up. Also, I have never done an online organized race before. If you're okay with this, I can join in, but you're going to have to help me through it.

Also, what do you mean by "stock?"
That is toolo's job to even out the field into turn 1 so don't worry :lol: Stock means no tuning allowed

Yes 50 Laps practise Race in Monza Stock F10.

Maybe you should put this on the OP so that other people may see it too that are not members :D
IMMORTAL said he would advertise on the OP but he is the boss and does (or doesn't in this case) what he wants :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back