Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree dude, maybe it'll be met with open minds and further develop the idea, as more and more drivers are becoming interested in driving in this league for a team.

We'll see what occurs soon enough though i guess.

Last edited:
I think the best 16 drivers should drive in our F1 KING Class.
Last season we had so many drivers who did not show up even if they signed up.
We are talking here about a league, where you ONLY can drive when you are able to handle such a car.
So I would rather suggest that we will have 3 preseason races -according to the people signed in- in two rooms and at the end of those races we will know the overall times of each one ...then the first 16 drivers have the right to attend to the F10 league. I am against two rooms...ONLY the best drivers and some reserve drivers MUST have the right to drive.
Meanwhile our league is quite known and I don t want to have drivers who show up ONLY from time to time.
The way I explained at least we can be sure that the drivers want to participate.

Waiting for your comments.....guys

You guys know who can make Team Logos? i have ask Turbo but he dont have photoshop in the moment
This is my favorite here.

Actually i'm inclined to say that as it stands, with the current teams and drivers, I kinda like it if there is not going to be more than one room. It's almost like a first come first served basis with most of the leagues regulars.

Yet, IMMORTAL's ideas are feasible for making this league even more competitive than it already is.

For Team Lotus, what about Team Lotus' actual logo that is used in F1? Is there copy right in GTP?

It would be the same as a normal room, they (we) will have our own qualifying and own race and then after the race the overall results will be determined by the time it took to complete the race.

I do not like the idea, feels like racing against ghosts.

Also, this should be a League decision, not just 1 person or 2. Its good to hear what everyone else thinks of it.

My suggestion:

The 12 best placed drivers in the last season final standings, between the ones who book a place in the new one, automatically qualify.
The remain must to enter in a qualify, run in a separate room simultaneously with the race day´s practice session for the main room, to determine the 4 remain drivers (or more, depends how many automatically qualified drivers appear in the main room) who will enter the race.

You can change the automatically qualified drivers:

At every race, for the 12 best placed in the previous race.

Or for the 12 best placed in the current championship at...
...every race.
...every 3 races.
...middle of season.

We are talking here about a league, where you ONLY can drive when you are able to handle such a car.
I am against two rooms...ONLY the best drivers and some reserve drivers MUST have the right to drive.

More or less what i mean...

Meanwhile our league is quite known and I don t want to have drivers who show up ONLY from time to time.

I think you must to learn to live with that reality, mate, because people have their lives and this is a hobby,...so many things in the way...

Last edited:
So I would rather suggest that we will have 3 preseason races -according to the people signed in- in two rooms and at the end of those races we will know the overall times of each one ...then the first 16 drivers have the right to attend to the F10 league. I am against two rooms...ONLY the best drivers and some reserve drivers MUST have the right to drive.
The way I explained at least we can be sure that the drivers want to participate.

Waiting for your comments.....guys

This I like, but I don't think I can make all if any of the Preseason races. I can make all of the season races, due to it being dark and fall/winter.

The 2 room Idea would be great if it got rid of the lag, as everyone always had lag in my screen in the first season. :indiff:

That is a good idea mon but very complicated.
Maybe we just look how many drivers drive in the pre season and look then what we make.
Yes faceman you must drive in first room.
We have now much better conecion faceman.

Banners, forgive me, I've lost it somewhat. Also, low on ideas.

ATI Management
atimanagement.png

F1 Magic
f1magic.png

Ares Racing Team
aresf.png

forzaitalialogo.png

atimanagement.png

F1Magicdraft2.png

AresFinal1.png

ATRFinalartfix.png

RedBullRacingF1smalllogo2.png

That are our Team Logos Guys.
My favorite is from Monster Energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes dude, Some great logos here:tup: Monster Energy looks pretty cool yet my personal favorite is Lotus.. of course:D

Sorry gtaman but i have forget no bull drive also.
I put you as Guest driver.
But as Guest driver you can drive also every race.
And we see in the pre season maybe we make 2 lobbys.

Teams

ATR Management= IMMORTALPILOT and ArtMannn
ForzaItalia = peiratis1976 and MonSpaNur
Team Lotus=toolo4sno and RaJhaN
Red Bull Racing=GTP_Hydro and GTP_Twissy
Ares Racing Team=Dahlzi and gazziboy
ATI Management=ghskilla and X_M_A_N_1
Monster Energy=faceman557 and bigtexlpfan97
F1 Magic= HugoStiglitz_420 and no_bull_racin97

IMMORTALPILOT
Sorry gtaman but i have forget no bull drive also.
I put you as Guest driver.
But as Guest driver you can drive also every race.

Oh.. Guess that will be fine.

New logo for Red Bull racing 👍
RedBullRacingF1smalllogo2.png

Last edited:
I'll see what I can do 👍
Anyone that wants a logo just needs to PM me the idea, the base picture and whatever they want added.
For example, Redbull started with this:
red_bull_racing_f1_teamx800.jpg

Then the rest was added. All the pics in the Red Bull Logo came from a google search. If you can provide the links to any pic(s) you want added it will make it all faster ;)
I can re-size everything for you, so any link / pic should work.

Awesome Hydro i look now for pics.
1.On every Logo this GTPlanet logo.
And this with (GTPLANET FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM) also

Cool, I'll put the GTPlanet logo and 'GTPLANET FORMULA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM' in any logo I make 👍

Ares Racing:
AresFinal1.png

I'll update the OP banners as I add them 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back