Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If all fails Immortal hosts these races in public lobby so if you aint got him or one of the rest of us on your list, you should still be able to find the lobby.

A brilliant race guys! And a succesfull broadcast which can be seen in the link below. I'll probably broadcast more races in the future. If I was an editing god like Toolonso id make a full edit for youtube but streaming is my thing. Enjoy watching me drive bad :)
http://www.twitch.tv/yorkshirepudding/b/331654147 (Q from 57:mins)

On no ABS. It was hard at first getting enough speed scrubbed off for turn 1 and the chicane down the road after it. I think for a noob like me it would take alot of time to learn the technique, something which I got more the hang on in the last stint. You just cant brake and turn like you can with ABS. I think that for sure it should be banned for the Tuned Cup and should be allowed for Stock Cup.

Good practise race guys.
Very good battles.
Yes Shakunee you can drive as guest driver.
Is that ok for you?

I could stream the races no problem. I could also send the video to youtube, but I cant make a full race edited clips video like Tool does.

Last edited:
Here it is in youtube. Still processing so could be a while before anyone watches it. It was a 3 hour long broadcast so might be too big for youtube. If it isnt, then its probably the longest Gran Turismo 5 video on youtube.

Last edited:
Edit out the [/url] inbetween the YOUTUBE tags and it'll work. Like this:

Here it is in youtube. Still processing so could be a while before anyone watches it. It was a 3 hour long broadcast so might be too big for youtube. If it isnt, then its probably the longest Gran Turismo 5 video on youtube.

A great stream Gazziboy:tup: Nice little battle on the first lap also.

You should lower your rear brake bias, if you haven't already, so that they don't lock up and cause the back to step out when you turn in.

I decided not to participate in the race as I'm not used to braking with no abs and found I was spinning out way to often.

So instead I watched about 12 laps of an epic battle between Immortal and Artmann, who managed to swap places on almost all the opening laps.

I was mightily impressed with the controlled and close racing displayed with no quarter given
You are both a credit to this championship and your driving skills are to be admired.

I would be grateful if anyone can recommend front and rear bias settings with no abs.

IMMORTALPILOT
Thanks bonio
Brake Balance always 5/5

I was initially using 5/5 and I was locking up. I then reduced bias to 3/2 and couldn't stop at the approach at the first corner. Obviously this skill is acquired over time. Is the stock practice race at Tokyo going to be no abs? At the moment votes casted has ABS as the preferred option. When will the vote be closed?

Cheers

I was initially using 5/5 and I was locking up. I then reduced bias to 3/2 and couldn't stop at the approach at the first corner. Obviously this skill is acquired over time. Is the stock practice race at Tokyo going to be no abs? At the moment votes casted has ABS as the preferred option. When will the vote be closed?

Cheers

Yes STOCK First Pre Season Race is Saturday in Tokyo.
We must look votes but there some people that have vote and dont drive.
We must look how the WC Drivers have vote.

For me is the same, ABS on or off, that´s why i did´t vote.

But i believe it is not only a question of skill but also a question of equipment, type of wheel and controller, and that should not be decisive for the races result.
Because that, deep down, i´m willing for the ABS1 to win, at least in the spec series.

I also hope for ABS off its a good simulation with off.
Its only practise with ABS off.

This is awesome guys.
We need really to drive all iRacing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxQsBQi3Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJX3D-DYqqA&feature=related

I do play iracing. Actually I ran into Jordan Greer, the creator of GTPlanet last night. We were racing the mustang series. He's a little bit faster than me.

In the race with us was one of the GT Academy contestants from the first USA GTA. As expected, he was alien fast.

I can't wait til you get into iracing, I hope you do the iracing F1 championship, they broadcast those races and the competition is really good.

is there a race this weekend? I had to miss the one yesterday, had to work but I don't think i'm working this weekend

But i believe it is not only a question of skill but also a question of equipment, type of wheel and controller, and that should not be decisive for the races result.
This will be my controller for Season 3 so no ABS wont be an issue:
dsc02612.jpg

This will be my controller for Season 3 so no ABS wont be an issue:
dsc02612.jpg

Thats something outta star wars man....

I've injured my knee to the point that bicycle racing is a non issue now time wise. :ill: But I'm sick of GT5 enough to only do the Nascar for now. A fill-in reserve position in is do-able. I cant promise practice time, but if I was called on I would most likely make it, practice beforehand in the lobby and run the race as sharply as I could. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back