Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening an F1 room for 30 minutes until I hit the F1 2012 demo again.

RM:

1472-6118-3615-5261-4424 - Closed

Last edited:
I tried the PC demo from Steam. It didnt calibrate my DFGT properly. Had a massive deadzone and about 800 degree rotation. Bit strange.

By the way when are the next pre season races for tuned and stock cups?

Tomorrow is the first pre seaon race in the stock league.
Sunday is the first setup pre season race.

Hey guys, how are you liking F1 2012. I played 2011 for a couple of hours and shelved it. This one feels better.

Anyway, never used the F10 at ssr5.but will try to join if I have time to run a few laps before the race Saturday.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hey guys, how are you liking F1 2012. I played 2011 for a couple of hours and shelved it. This one feels better.

Anyway, never used the F10 at ssr5.but will try to join if I have time to run a few laps before the race Saturday.

Enjoy your weekend.

Ok cool joe

I might try it, but I'm not liking what I'm hearing.

Why cannot codemasters get it right!! They've had 4 years now! That's as long as PD took to develop 1,000 cars.

I might try it, but I'm not liking what I'm hearing.

Why cannot codemasters get it right!! They've had 4 years now! That's as long as PD took to develop 1,000 cars.

They aren't trying to make a real sim, they're trying to make money. Sim games are one fragment of the driving game market. F1 games are one fragment of the driving game market. So F1 sims are a tiny piece of the pie.

If you're trying to get an F1 sim made it's going to be hard to get financing or highly risky. Dems the breaks.

I always though PD would make the perfect F1 sim.
imagine it like it is now with better sound and every f1 car to choose from since the 1950's :embarrassed:

I always though PD would make the perfect F1 sim.
imagine it like it is now with better sound and every f1 car to choose from since the 1950's :embarrassed:

Codemasters has the license, not to mention knowing Bernie it probably isn't cheap which gives you less of a margin. Ferrari has their own licensing with F1 but there are obvious restrictions on it as you can see from GT5.

Just tryed F1 2012 demo and its terrible .. by alot .
even on a DS3 theres no road feel at all like floaty being the term used alot.
Its NFS F1 :lol:

I'm not giving Codemasters any more money until they stop putting out junk. I'm trying to like the demo but its hard. Graphics look like ps2 and the cars feel like boats.

Not likely happening from me. I was so mad with F1 '11, I'm not likely to give them more $.

Same here. I'm done buying codemasters products. Between the complete lack of changes making each F1 worth the money every year and the joke that Grid 2 is becoming I'm done. Plus, it's arcade so I don't know why I was interested in the first place. Plus the ridiculous amount of post processing in their graphics sometimes make it painful to look at.

Plus, WRC 3 is owning the dirt series so far so I'm fully done with codies. It's too bad because I like the idea of an F1 game and 2010 was good

Nope, only Monza and that terrible circuit in Abu Dhabi.

That's not a terrible circuit at all. Especially from a drivers point of view. I'm surprised to hear that from anyone who's actually driven on it. Same with singapore, and valencia. Those tracks get a lot of hate but they're actually great fun to drive on.

Anyone up for some pratice.

1472 6399 9009 5382 3199 Closed

100 post. yay :cheers:

Last edited:
Redhot whats up?
Why you dont drive more in our league?

Just too busy man. I'll try to pop in every once in a while and maybe try to drive a couple races as a guest driver. I really wish I had the time to commit fully to driving in a league.

Just too busy man. I'll try to pop in every once in a while and maybe try to drive a couple races as a guest driver. I really wish I had the time to commit fully to driving in a league.

Thats very sad you are really good for our league.
I hope to see you for some guest starts.

Strangly i had fun playing the Monza race in F1 2012.

Havnt driven f10 in a week so i need a bit o practice :D

Last edited:
First Pre Season World Championship Race Special Stage Route 5 70 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back