Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good video gazzi.
Yes Shak you was very fast.
I hope next week you dont have problems more.

Immortal I just learned my new favorite German word today... Backpfeifengesicht

:lol: I love the fact that this is a "thing" which required its own word. 👍

It means "slappable face" kind of like Spencer Pratt.

Edit: Ahahhahah Arschgeige and Arschgeweih are great too... who knew German was so awesome. Dear god get me off the internet I'm not getting anything done today!

Last edited:
Nice race guys! Unfortunately I could not see the track anymore when I started my 3x lap so I had to quit :(.
Yes that happened to me too, the track went black in sector 3 (only some parts) for a lap or too, i couldn't see the track or the barriers, i was driving blind, was fun though.

Yes that happened to me too, the track went black in sector 3 (only some parts) for a lap or too, i couldn't see the track or the barriers, i was driving blind, was fun though.

What happened, was the track just not rendering or was it too dark??

yeah, wasn't rendering, its the 1st time its happened in months. Normally happens with X1 as the speeds are super crazy.

yeah, wasn't rendering, its the 1st time its happened in months. Normally happens with X1 as the speeds are super crazy.

Wow, I've never experienced that before, sounds insane. And somehow you still held onto second place! Takes "driving blind" to a whole new level.

Sorry, Immortal, for all my bad backmarker behavior. Some bad luck mixed with angry stupidity.

The first time, I hit a barrier transition point while trying to stay wide on the straight. I should have just lifted a ton to let you pass, instead I hit it which shot me back into you going 180-190mph? That lighting on the straight sucks. I'd rather have half those lights on, or side mood lighting than those blaring things. I do love the track for it's night mode and lighting, but that straight stinks.

The other bad backmarker incident was a bad spin turn from pit entrance to apparently the middle of the straight that got you. I became more of a nuisance than necessary; so I black flagged myself.

I've never finished a GP race at that track, but like it a lot. I seem to never get practice, and nailed with bad luck.

Has anyone thought about allowing mics (or testing this preseason) only for yellow flag, restart, etc discussion? The map can only be looked at so often, and maybe multiple car crashes can be avoided with voice information. I would say allow "I'm passing you right side" talk, but that may be a bit much. I'm sure the system will be abused, by me mostly with bad humor. I just think the good (fingers crossed) will outweigh the bad.

Has anyone thought about allowing mics (or testing this preseason) only for yellow flag, restart, etc discussion? The map can only be looked at so often, and maybe multiple car crashes can be avoided with voice information. I would say allow "I'm passing you right side" talk, but that may be a bit much. I'm sure the system will be abused, by me mostly with bad humor. I just think the good (fingers crossed) will outweigh the bad.

Mics do come in very handy in passing / blue flag situations, etc. However, once there are more than 12 premium cars in the lobby the lag and frame drops become unbearable and mics cannot be used. It doesn't get solved just by turning off mics either, the room must be setup for no mics / chat to avoid the problem.

Also, i won't be able to listen to my Gaga while chasing down IMMORTAL, she the only one who gets me pumped up and focused.

Wow, I've never experienced that before, sounds insane. And somehow you still held onto second place! Takes "driving blind" to a whole new level.

Its happend to be before on many ocaisions only once this month.
And its always the road not walls.
I get it in Nurburgring free runs now and then.

Last edited:
Also, i won't be able to listen to my Gaga while chasing down IMMORTAL, she the only one who gets me pumped up and focused.

I had you pegged as a One Direction guy. Liam is so dreamy.

Its happend to be before on many ocaisions only once this month.
And its always the road not walls.

Weird, in two years on GT5 this has never happened. I did get some weird stuff when we raced Spa where the screen was freezing right as we started qualifying on the first straight, but after 5 seconds or so all the sudden I was moving forward again. I blame Lewis Hamilton, it's always his fault. (or my router which I found out was borked)

It seems to happen more at night circuits actually. when it goes its like driving on the sky :lol:

Ahh I can't say I've driven a lot at night in the F1 or X1. And I can't stand full nurburgring. Must have raced that course 100 maybe 200 times and I can never remember some of the turns on the back half. Not to mention on 90% of the track it's nearly impossible to pass in quick/wide cars. It's a nice tuning track, but I digress...

*These statements are brought to you by my opinion© and are in no way factual.

Mics do come in very handy in passing / blue flag situations, etc. However, once there are more than 12 premium cars in the lobby the lag and frame drops become unbearable and mics cannot be used. It doesn't get solved just by turning off mics either, the room must be setup for no mics / chat to avoid the problem.

I figured lag was the limiting factor over ear traffic.

Yes alonso 2 times heavy bad luck.
That have cost 25 secs.
But sometimes bad luck happend.
On some leagues some have try mics allwoed.
Its much lag its not possible.

Alonso, I think also in the opening laps you hit someone in the middle of the road and consequently blocked the lane and thus hitting my car and letting Art get by easily. I did say this wasn't going to be the best track for F1...

New logo for Red Bull racing 👍
RedBullRacingF1smalllogo2.png

That is an EPIC Logo for Red Bull Racing! 👍

Back after some weeks exile! Definatley in for Pre Season at Laguna

Next race is at Laguna Seca? Iracing used to have F1 races there, it was always crazy, got kicked in the balls by the corkscrew many times. Wonder how this will go

Yes hugo next race laguna seca.
Its the crazyst track for f1 cars you spin very often there,

No it wasn't. 9 starters and 2 finishers???

I knew there would be hardly any finishers in this one.. I backed out after on about lap 20, when I saw i was a lap down on the front 2. Didn't fancy driving around on my own for 50 laps, I just plain and simply got bored. Pretty much my fault as I binned it on the first lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back