Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rome is almost like an oval....imo, you guys should atleast run a partial oval. This would allow somebody besides immortal to win the race. Montegi oval would be a good one.

Is that Red Bull competition just for Japanese?

Rome is almost like an oval....imo, you guys should atleast run a partial oval. This would allow somebody besides immortal to win the race. Montegi oval would be a good one.
I wouldnt call rome anything like a oval .
We ran Daytona road and which is close .

Is that Red Bull competition just for Japanese?

No one knows and sofar why should we care.

You guys can vote.
Rome or SSR5 or Laguna Seca.

I vote
Rome:0
SSR5:1
Laguna Seca:0

Copy that and vote.

Rome:0
SSR5:1
Laguna Seca:0

I really didn't like racing on laguna seca. SSR5 wasn't perfect but I feel with enough practice from all of us it has great potential. Rome could work out too but I say no to Laguna Seca. It's rage inducing

Hey guys, don't know if any of you do any racing besides F1 (j/k), but I'm running spec racing with the new HSV-010 tomorrow starting 6pm EDT (10pm UTC). Feel free to join, details in my sig.

Here is my revised Team Lotus Logo.

GT5-F10League-TeamLotusLogo.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a teaser video intro. Consider it a concept of an intro to Season 3. We'll see how that progresses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75L1i-RE_I&feature=youtu.be

I've only edited up to lap 4 of this race video and need everyone who raced to let me know, what went down and when. For instance, see below information I'm looking for. I don't mind doing these videos, but don't want to do 1000% of the work. All I am asking for is information on moments you think would be neat to see in a race/highlight video. Thanks to the few who have already done this.
_________
Driver Name
Lap #
Clock Counter #
Who else was there?
What happened?
Best view of action?

EXAMPLE

toolo4sno
Lap 1
0:00:45 (I'm guessing there, but try to get close. Pick a time about 10s before the event)
Redhotmx
Wheel to wheel with contact
TV, either car's pod

That was awesome 👍 Loved the hot lap commentary, Great job!

I vote
Rome:1
SSR5:4
Laguna Seca:1 000 000 000

Just Kidding:
I vote
Laguna Seca:2

People, please just copy the last updated vote and add yours instead of just stating which track you want, it makes it easier to see the votes. I have already added Dahlzi's vote for SSR5 before i added mine for Laguna.

Guys this is from the news page in one of the posts. Tyres are unaffected acording to this.

Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.

If thats true then we only have to worry about the 'air resistance change'

:tup:Good job on the finalised logo.

I didn't read 'teaser' in the title of your Spa edit so when the lights went out I was like nooo. Awesome;)

I was wondering if someone would have that reaction. It does kind of build up the excitment and then end.

My vote (Laguna Seca)

I vote
Laguna Seca:3

Just put the youtube id between youtube braces - : [media=youtube]Dv8pFAVTgCM[/media]

Now we have 2 Awesome WC Videos.
The Video from Sweet is our official Season3 Intro.
Big Thanks Sweet and Alonso.

Hey guys, just did some quick 2.07 vs 2.08 testing with a race tuned full down force F10. With the update the F10 is 2.4 mph slower top speed but about .1 quicker 0-100. During the top speed test my F10 was bouncing off the rev limiter early with 2.07 but could not pull to the limiter in 2.08.

For anyone who cares, a race tuned (for indy road) full downforce x2011 lost 28 mph and the x2010 lost 24 mph.

Obviously serious retuning is required.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back