Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you can make the stock tomorrow m8

Planning on it. I will for sure be on tonight racing for a while if you're around. Will do a little bit of F10 practice stock on ssr5 but per usual if it has 4 wheels I'll be racing it, not just confined to F1. Will post room number in a bit, hopefully you can join.

Forza Italia:

Forzafinal3_zps33715f42.png

A bit of a colour explosion :)

Edit: updated version - old one is two posts down 👍

Last edited:
Room open, if it has 4 wheels it's fair game and we might race it, starting off with SSR5 STOCK F10 practice.

1472-6118-3830-2744-1077

Immortal,

Add this on the OP for Team Lotus. I want to fix it up a little later, but it will do fine for now.

GT5-F10League-TeamLotusLogo.jpg

Second Pre Season World Championship Race Laguna Seca 70 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

That was a heavy race.
Now we know this track is not good.
This track dont come in the Race Calender.
Also we dont drive this track next week Saturday in the STOCK LEAGUE;

Absolutely love it, but XMAN is my teammate for ATI Management :D

bigtexlpfan97 is supposed to be the other driver for Monster.

Ooops! Fixed:
monsterfinal3_zps3679cdc9.png

And thanks 👍

Awesome the the Monster Energy Logo.
The Monster F1 Car looks very good.
Now we need only ATI Management.

The race was indeed Heavy. But thats not the reason I left. It was because I had to be up early this morning and it was getting a bit late. Apart from the early start for anyone at the other side of the atlantic I cant see no reason at running this at say 7pm GMT 8pm CET.

Anyway here is a video of the 5 lap pre race we did.

The race was indeed Heavy. But thats not the reason I left. It was because I had to be up early this morning and it was getting a bit late. Apart from the early start for anyone at the other side of the atlantic I cant see no reason at running this at say 7pm GMT 8pm CET.

Anyway here is a video of the 5 lap pre race we did.

nice gaz I should have won that race though :grumpy: but I spun in the corkscrew :ouch: then 🤬

I thought the racing was closer at laguna seca then at ssr5. I mean there was always someone I was close to whether it be a lap car or a fighting for position. mind u it is very hard because of slipstream to pass even lap cars without either running them over or running off track because the lack of downforce. and q was alot harder because once somone got there fast lap in it was hard to make a faster one with less fuel.

I thought the racing was closer at laguna seca then at ssr5. I mean there was always someone I was close to whether it be a lap car or a fighting for position. mind u it is very hard because of slipstream to pass even lap cars without either running them over or running off track because the lack of downforce. and q was alot harder because once somone got there fast lap in it was hard to make a faster one with less fuel.

Yeah, we should vote after the preseason for which preseason track gets on the calendar. I doubt Laguna Seca will win, but I'll vote for it.

Yeah, we should vote after the preseason for which preseason track gets on the calendar. I doubt Laguna Seca will win, but I'll vote for it.

me to better then ssr5 and tyre wear was better from what i saw on my car

You guys can vote.
Rome or SSR5 or Laguna Seca.

I vote
Rome:0
SSR5:1
Laguna Seca:0

Copy that and vote.

Thanks for the comments guys 👍
I didn't do the car though, that came from googling 'Monster F1'.
Ken Block was offered a F1 try out - sort of IIRC, and I think Monster sponsored Mercedes at some point, but I think the car was created by someone who just really like F1 and Monster Energy drinks.
However it wound up online, it is pretty dam cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back