Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your support Gian. PD started freaking me out after the change in the downforce after update 2.08, but somehow I figure out a great tuning in downforce, and transmission ratio. I could done even better if I have a perfect pit strategy, and the last three corners of Fuji were not a hazard for spinning because you brake within the corners (The last three corners of Fuji are the only bad corners for no ABS).

I'm rooting for you brother, great to see you doing so well. You might already do this but just in case... Remember do what the pros in F1 do with no abs. Hard 100% on the brakes at the braking point and then trail brake (ease off the brakes) as you approach the apex. The F1s respond to trail braking with no abs and abs so much better than any other car in the game, it's almost necessary to make it handle properly. Didn't fit my style at first, I was used to shuffle spec where being gentle is better but keeping the pivot on the outside front tire works wonders for F1. Probably bc of the limited suspension travel making it difficult to shift the weight, who knows. I think in car view is better for no abs because you can see the wheels lock as well as feel them.

Edit: 100% on the brakes when downforce is at play, don't mash that ish in the slow corners obviously. :)

Last edited:
I was mashing it in the final 3 corners, showed why I spun so much... :indiff: Fuji just isn't my track in F1 cars.

Yeah i figured that looking at your time now IP.

Sorry about all the Drama in the thread though ,im glad that was taken care of.
There gonna race each other online tomorrow you gonna join ?

Endless-Wilso
I never liked Fuji because I get alot of understeer.

I wish old Fuji was Back :(

Thats just how the track is. Slow in fast out is major at Fuji.

I remember GT4 did have a couple different Fujis right? But I forget how the layouts were

I watched the 2012 Super GT Fuji race from the same link, its amazing how clean all the drivers are. oh and the commentary in Japanese is awesome, especially when there is some side by side action or an accident :D

I got my trophy today, it looks awesome. Although i would have preferred another Helicopter as the last one had a bit of an accident :rolleyes:

I have been to that site before IMMORTAL and they don't sell any spares :(

Here's a pic:
trophyj.jpg

I watched the 2012 Super GT Fuji race from the same link, its amazing how clean all the drivers are. oh and the commentary in Japanese is awesome, especially when there is some side by side action or an accident :D

I got my trophy today, it looks awesome. Although i would have preferred another Helicopter as the last one had a bit of an accident :rolleyes:

What happened to yours? Mine cracked a rotor blade the first time I used it. It sure was a little powerful thing the 10s it was working. In fact, I didn't feel comfortable using it inside; which was probably my problem. That thing would easily take an eye out.:ouch:

Last edited:
Endless-Wilso
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z8-QbFHO9s">YouTube Link</a>

Omg I loved that layout! How could I forget haha brings back so many memories ahhh hahaha man I wish they had that in the game still

ArtMannn is in 17th. I have yet to do the event, first thing to do after I get home tomorrow.

ArtMannn is in 17th. I have yet to do the event, first thing to do after I get home tomorrow.

Oops, didn't see him there, let me correct this. Art, and Hydro are the only two drivers besides IMMORTAL, that are the top 250. Along with skilla, I need to do this event, pretty good event, not to miss.

There also other WC Drivers GTP_jb and GTP_Mamba in the leaderboards.
Very good 60 lap practise race guys.

yes but even with practicing there is no way u ran stock setup

I don't think you realize who you're talking to anymore... :lol:

I like the FGT, it's essentially an F2004 without the traction control and the V10 music. Its sound in game... :yuck:

I'm bit surprise about that leaderboard. Hydro is the only driver in this series besides IMMORTAL, that's on the board (Currently in 164).

Dam, I dropped over 100 spots :(
How long is that one open? Looks like it needs another run.

Yeah imma grind the event abit and see if I cant learn somthing atleast.

Theres some setups that where posted in the TT thread that I wanna try out.

I was 38th when I left for my trip now I'm 74th man things change fast, maybe I'll get some more laps in when I get back next week, I tried some of the tunes but most were too oversteery for me so I went back to the tune I was working on, I can probably get to mid 39s not sure if I'll hit the top ten though.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me their times at Spa. I want to get an idea of where I would be running in the field. I hope Ill be able to run.

IMMORTAL, is there any spots left? I see the one guy got his own teammate for Red Bull Racing. I think I want to switch to the SPEC series so I can get used to the car and all

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me their times at Spa. I want to get an idea of where I would be running in the field. I hope Ill be able to run.

IMMORTAL, is there any spots left? I see the one guy got his own teammate for Red Bull Racing. I think I want to switch to the SPEC series so I can get used to the car and all

You can drive in both in STOCK League and in this here in a Team in which you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back