Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good Artmann :) but still Monster Energy are in wrong place
If i cant trust a computer to do simple additions and subtractions then i want nothing to do with them. đź’ˇ On the other hand, if a computer cant do it, how can i be expected to get it right :D

Ok, fixed, please check again people, i think i need a new computer as this one cant do Plus and Minus properly.

If i cant trust a computer to do simple additions and subtractions then i want nothing to do with them. đź’ˇ On the other hand, if a computer cant do it, how can i be expected to get it right :D

Ok, fixed, please check again people, i think i need a new computer as this one cant do Plus and Minus properly.

I think its user error m8 :lol:

Yeah, i believe Computer Engineers call in an ID ten T error (ID10T) or that the problem is between the chair and the computer.

Yeah, i believe Computer Engineers call in an ID ten T error (ID10T) or that the problem is between the chair and the computer.

number one rule of dealing with technology you must be smarter than the tech. your using :lol:

Here is my Setup no_bull, AND that is not a glass of water there but Vodka and Lemonade :D i was outta Orange Juice.

Just a normal Computer Stand that i removed all the important bits and it works just fine.

20120229021.jpg

Am I too late to request to join? Been thinking about it now I want to put that Ferrari to work. Im on my fone and havent read much. So just claiming. My PSN is Spazmaticality if you want to send a request. Bout to go to sleep. Ill read eveeything tomorrow

O I see. Im using a controller. Dont know who to join as a team. And Im American

Am I too late to request to join? Been thinking about it now I want to put that Ferrari to work. Im on my fone and havent read much. So just claiming. My PSN is Spazmaticality if you want to send a request. Bout to go to sleep. Ill read eveeything tomorrow

You can drive sure.
We have 2 drivers then you and kyuno we see who drive from you guys.
A place in Red Bull Racing Team is free.

You can drive sure.
We have 2 drivers then you and kyuno we see who drive from you guys.
A place in Red Bull Racing Team is free.

There is? :odd:
Has Twissy left the series? He's not online much anymore, but he hasn't mentioned he is leaving the series.
I also have a couple of drivers that have asked about joining and I'd like to consider them for a team spot first if Twissy has indeed confirmed he is out.

There is? :odd:
Has Twissy left the series? He's not online much anymore, but he hasn't mentioned he is leaving the series.
I also have a couple of drivers that have asked about joining and I'd like to consider them for a team spot first if Twissy has indeed confirmed he is out.

I have write him very often he dont answer he dont drive.
He drive iRacing now.

He hasn't signed into GTPlanet since Sept 30. I was under the impression he will just show up for the races.
I'll track him down on iRacing and see whats up.

He hasn't signed into GTPlanet since Sept 30. I was under the impression he will just show up for the races.
I'll track him down on iRacing and see whats up.

Ok you have then a Driver for your Team?
We have 2 he have say he want to drive.

Here is my Setup no_bull, AND that is not a glass of water there but Vodka and Lemonade :D i was outta Orange Juice.

Just a normal Computer Stand that i removed all the important bits and it works just fine.

20120229021.jpg

Does it make a difference racing when sitting that close to the tv?

Does it make a difference racing when sitting that close to the tv?

I was wondering HOW he can sit that close :lol:
I think my eyes would be screaming at me to move back a bit.

:grumpy: Disappointing start to the season. I really need to start working on my consistency.

Me to killa, I promised my self to stop worring about my fastest lap times and to start being more consistent and more importantly, to stop doing last minute setup changes before race. Last minute change at Fuji proved to be disasterrous.

Me to killa, I promised my self to stop worring about my fastest lap times and to start being more consistent and more importantly, to stop doing last minute setup changes before race. Last minute change at Fuji proved to be disasterrous.

I always change my setup when it doesn't feel right. At Fuji I just felt like I was sliding around all over the place. I had pace, but each corner it felt like the tail was going to kick out at any moment; I had to do so many steering corrections I ended up running wide most of the time. Halfway through the race I slowed down by about 5 seconds a lap to regain my composure and to nurse the worn out tires in lap 40. Then by that time I drove quickly to an extent and then saving tires. Disappointed was an understatement of how I felt after that race.

I was wondering HOW he can sit that close :lol:
I think my eyes would be screaming at me to move back a bit.
yep, close is good, that way i don't miss the apex :D i used to have the TV far but now i cant race with it far.

yep, close is good, that way i don't miss the apex :D i used to have the TV far but now i cant race with it far.

I was wondering how you boozed up so easily, and how you could do bathroom breaks in a snap. That and you do less pit stops with longer fuel ups.

That screen is pretty close.

Last edited:
Well, if its just a pit stop for tyre changes i can either fetch a beer or go to the toilet, if i have to add fuel then i can do go to the toilet and get a beer :D
And i like to booze up 1 beer or glass at a time while the rest are chilling in the fridge.

It's nice to see Tex toward the front of the grid from the last race, it put a smile on my face when I checked in to see the results.

Well done man, keep it up!

this what I've been racing with this whole time:

picture.php

picture.php

not the greatest setup in the world but good for a tight budget

mind my messy room I'm 16 cleaning isn't my most favorite thing to do

Oh my god lol that must wobble all over the place man. Is that a music stand? I actually use cymbal stands from a drum kit for my wheel, ultra sturdy. Cost me nothing and works really well. Got a usb keyboard for my PC hooked up to the stand and a cup holder for my racing beers

20120229021.jpg

It looks to me like there's nothing in that glass lol not good, better get pouring quick. That TV's pretty close too.

So I had some free time today...

atibanner.png

...and now we're complete!

EDIT - Added text:

atibanner.png

Last edited:
Oh my god lol that must wobble all over the place man. Is that a music stand? I actually use cymbal stands from a drum kit for my wheel, ultra sturdy. Cost me nothing and works really well. Got a usb keyboard for my PC hooked up to the stand and a cup holder for my racing beers

It is a stand for a small xylophone. it is a little wobbly the worst problems I have are when I switch directions really fast sometimes the whole thing lifts up because it is so light and when I take sharp rights there is a possibility of pinching my fingers between the wheel and part of the stand that sticks out past the wheel.

My setup is basically a DFGT over a desk that I have to physically move, align to the TV, put some carpets under it, and then put my keyboard next to the DFGT. It's messy...

It's nice to see Tex toward the front of the grid from the last race, it put a smile on my face when I checked in to see the results.

Well done man, keep it up!

Thanks for your support Gian. PD started freaking me out after the change in the downforce after update 2.08, but somehow I figure out a great tuning in downforce, and transmission ratio. I could done even better if I have a perfect pit strategy, and the last three corners of Fuji were not a hazard for spinning because you brake within the corners (The last three corners of Fuji are the only bad corners for no ABS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back