Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMMORTALPILOT
You can drive in both in STOCK League and in this here in a Team in which you want?

It doesnt really matter what team just as long as the team "boss" is willing to have me. Ill go look at the stock series OP

And wow 1:43-44 at Spa? I can consistently run under the 1:40s granted I do need to get used to the car & not spin so much but I dont think it'll be a problem especially after a couple races

Spa is easy though. Nurburgring, not so much

Last edited:
And wow 1:43-44 at Spa? I can consistently run under the 1:40s granted I do need to get used to the car & not spin so much but I dont think it'll be a problem especially after a couple races

You must not have alot of time online then becauce in our rooms even Immortal's race record is only a 1:41 so id suggest showing up for practice today to really get the feel of what your getting into.

You must not have alot of time online then becauce in our rooms even Immortal's race record is only a 1:41 so id suggest showing up for practice today to really get the feel of what your getting into.

Oh yea it was in the practice mode. When is the practice? Is it for this one or the stock league? I saw IMMORTAL said he was opening a room in a while in the stock championship. Ive raced online enough. I forgot about the difference between online and not

Oh yea it was in the practice mode. When is the practice? Is it for this one or the stock league? I saw IMMORTAL said he was opening a room in a while in the stock championship. Ive raced online enough. I forgot about the difference between online and not

From my experience it doesn't really matter if its online or offline, whenever I turn on tire ware and fuel the lap time drops by about a 1 second regardless of whether Im online or not

of course, i mean we have the same name, so naturally we have the same interests and priorities in life :D

Currently 308th with a 1:41.7 in the time trial. I have a second in me but I just hate that FGT's guts.

I don't think you realize who you're talking to anymore... :lol:

I like the FGT, it's essentially an F2004 without the traction control and the V10 music. Its sound in game... :yuck:

Currently 308th with a 1:41.7 in the time trial. I have a second in me but I just hate that FGT's guts.

what's that mate I don't think I heard you corectly :lol: did you say you hate the FGT. I can't blame ya it has the crappiest physics for a car with that much HP.

Yinato's set up makes the car much easier to drive. It's posted in the thread; but I agree, I hate the car.

I have been to that site before IMMORTAL and they don't sell any spares :(

Here's a pic:
trophyj.jpg

Awesoooome, cool trophy Art! Immortal shipped mine but it has to go halfway around the world, will post a pic when I get it.

http://youtu.be/4syTvo1w2ac

Here's the Season 2 Spa Race Youtube link.

Some things to look for or note:

>There are 5 "commercial" breaks during the race. If you view the extended description you'll find links to the 5 breaks, giving you convenient points to rejoin if you don't have 1 1/2 hrs to spare.

>An ironic video game advertisement.

>The BBC commentators are homers for the British drivers. You can hear them get bummed out when they're not doing well. And in some cases get angry at non-British drivers that mess up their boys. (GianDoe I'm looking at you).

>RaJhan, Gazziboy, Artman, Wilso, Monspanur all get their names called out. Oshawa-joe gets some also, but they're barely audible and not my best audio. None of them sound particularly natural, but I think you know who they are talking about which is what counts. The way Steve Matchett says Gazziboy is funny.

Last edited:
Awesome Alosno its not possible to make it better.
I like more yours then the FSR Videos.
Well done m8.

http://youtu.be/4syTvo1w2ac

Here's the Season 2 Spa Race Youtube link.

Some things to look for or note:

>There are 5 "commercial" breaks during the race. If you view the extended description you'll find links to the 5 breaks, giving you convenient points to rejoin if you don't have 1 1/2 hrs to spare.

>An ironic video game advertisement.

>The BBC commentators are homers for the British drivers. You can hear them get bummed out when they're not doing well. And in some cases get angry at non-British drivers that mess up their boys. (GianDoe I'm looking at you).

>RaJhan, Gazziboy, Artman, Wilso, Monspanur all get their names called out. Oshawa-joe gets some also, but their barely audible and not my best audio. None of them sound particularly natural, but I think you know who they are talking about which is what counts. The way Steve Matchett says Gazziboy is funny.

This is fantastic alonso, sucks that this was my worst race of the season!

This is the first time I've watched the replay, watching the incident with artmann I probably would have done the same thing again strange as it is to say. not knowing it would cause an accident mind you, but I see why I tried to make the move in that split second. at 59:04 he makes a slight move to the right from his line so in that split second I decide to go for the apex under the impression he was moving right to let me through or block (because ostensibly he still thought I was outside). But I got squeezed and had no where to go. It was hasty and risky but at that point I was ripping off fast laps trying to catch Raj and Joe who were on different pit strategies with lesser tires. Still sucks but I don't feel so terrible about it after seeing it again, definitely racing incident IMHO. 👍

Anyway, the clip you used of Kimi and the blue flags got an audible laugh, brilliant work alonso.

This is fantastic alonso, sucks that this was my worst race of the season!

This is the first time I've watched the replay, watching the incident with artmann I probably would have done the same thing again strange as it is to say. not knowing it would cause an accident mind you, but I see why I tried to make the move in that split second. at 59:04 he makes a slight move to the right from his line so in that split second I decide to go for the apex under the impression he was moving right to let me through or block (because ostensibly he still thought I was outside). But I got squeezed and had no where to go. It was hasty and risky but at that point I was ripping off fast laps trying to catch Raj and Joe who were on different pit strategies with lesser tires. Still sucks but I don't feel so terrible about it after seeing it again, definitely racing incident IMHO. 👍

Anyway, the clip you used of Kimi and the blue flags got an audible laugh, brilliant work alonso.

Yeah, I love that Kimi radio. I thought I had commentary files for afterwards. Something to the effect of "a world champion should know that", but either I didn't record it or something else because I couldn't find it. It seems like no on air talent would let that gem go w/o saying something.

I'd also like to add that I'm not sure what Oshawa-Joe did to me at Suzuka (not even sure if he was there), but my engineer seems to think something happened. I love the manufactured drama I can bring to these things.

I also, want to mention to State-side drivers. SpeedTV lost their contract for F1 broadcasts starting '13. I guess NBC is taking over. I really hope they take most of the on-air guys with them. They better not screw up the formula.

Last edited:
Great sound bites throughout the race edit, toolo. Especially the Kimi blue flags incident and Alonso's, "all the time you have to leave a space!". For me what makes the video so great is that it flows.

A lot of close battles in this race too with interesting race strategy's. Awesome coverage:tup:

Great sound bites throughout the race edit, toolo. Especially the Kimi blue flags incident and Alonso's, "all the time you have to leave a space!". For me what makes the video so great is that it flows.

A lot of close battles in this race too with interesting race strategy's. Awesome coverage:tup:

Yeah I'd forgotten about our battle until the video Raj, great stuff. I left you a car's width ;)

Second World Championship Race Indy Road Course 60 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

I probably won't be back home until 10 before Q. Parents said we're only going out for breakfast, now we're in the :censored:ing mall.

After this I'll be indoor karting, and that's when I get home - after that.

Edit - Wait for me guys, please. 10-15 minutes. I can start from the back.

Last edited:
I probably won't be back home until 10 before Q. Parents said we're only going out for breakfast, now we're in the :censored:ing mall.

After this I'll be indoor karting, and that's when I get home - after that.

Edit - Wait for me guys, please. 10-15 minutes. I can start from the back.

It seems your family has quite the affinity for malls my friend.

Yeah. It's unbelievable. They've run out of ideas, and anything that they want me to do that involves me missing a race pisses me off.

Toolo4sno's Spa vid (embedded):

Nice work brother 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back